Relationships

“Not every man that cheats on you is bad…it’s in their nature to cheat” – Actress Iyabo Ojo on Promiscuous Men vs Abusive Men

BellaNaija.com

Iyabo Ojo

Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has caused quite the reaction in her comment section on Instagram after sharing her thoughts that promiscuous men are better than abusive men. According to her, it’s in every man’s nature to cheat.

Read her post below.

Ladies, Not every man who cheats on u is bad! it’s in their nature to cheat as every man has a bit of it deposited in them. He may love u but still cheat on u, as long as he respect, care n keeps it far away from u. it’s a twisted world my dear but that’s just d fact. if u find one who doesn’t cheat on u then u are extremely blessed but A man who makes u feel less of ur self, a man who enjoys seeing u beg n wail, a man who doesn’t care if u fall into depression a million times until U run mad, a man who makes u feel like nothing, a man who throws ur love back 2 ur face @ every given opportunity, a man who feels u are so unattractive that he doesn’t want to take u out anymore giving u that low self esteem, a man who never appreciate anything u do for him, a man who feels ur opinion doesn’t count, a man who feels u shld be seen n not heard, a man who feels without him u are nothing, a man who will only have u when he wants u, a man who doesn’t fight for u, a man who condemns u to his friends n side chicks, a man who looks @ u with so much irritation, a man who flaunts his side chick in front of u, a man who is physically & mentally abusive towards u n sometimes ur kids, a Man U have to always beg to perform his manly duty b4 he agrees to touch u! That man is so bad n so wrong 4 u, stop asking me what shld I do? Oh the society n my friends will mock me, oh my kids! Hello woman, wake up he doesn’t love you, stop looking for excuses for him, his love was never real in d first place, Mrs is not a do or die matter, ur happiness shld always come first, u shld always come first, it’s only when u are in the right frame of mind that u can take gud care of ur kids. For the record, mothers who vent their anger on their kids for failed husband issues shld stop it! No be them send u message, u made d choice n it turned out wrong, u can always make it right without him! u either die trying or take a reality check n walk out! it’s never too late! If u stay in it well – all d best! Its a lost battle n u are on ur own. Ur happiness must always come first if u turly want to live for ur kids n urself #strongwomen #strongmothers #strongwomensupportingrealwomen”

1. Jayn

January 21, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Who is supposed to read that long story?

• Anne

January 21, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Both of them are bad. Let’s not give excuses. A man who cheats on you can expose you to various diseases and cause you to battle with low self esteem, you could also go to jail in your attempt to fight for the stability of your home. The Bible warns both men and women to flee immortality not only women

2. Roseline

January 21, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Well, when you put it like that, it’s quite true. Ladies should never stay in an abusive relationship.

3. A Real Nigerian

January 21, 2017 at 3:19 pm

This is just a load of idiotic, barely coherent, flawed nonsense.
    Look at what the Patriarchy has done to the mindset of this woman.
    Finding a man who doesn’t cheat means you are extremely blessed? Why are we setting the bar so low for our men?
    It is not bad enough that women are tolerating infidelity, now they are encouraging and enabling it? Oh my.
    This is so sad.

• The Real Oma

January 21, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Like i could not even finish reading. Actually, if i were a man i would be insulted by this post. This lady just basically said you lot do not have control over your minds and bodies…. that’s not flattering, to say the least

• Prince Charming

January 21, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Now I know that you just a stupid, idle, frustrated, bitter and angry b***h. Since you loathe men so much, why not do yourself a favour and hang yourself; so you won’t have to see men again in your miserable, wretched, hopeless life.

• Wendy

January 21, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Someone has forgotten to use his meds again and has began obsessing about on an online character that he doesn’t even know! I hope your family finds out soon and gets you back on track. You’re a bloody irritant and even more foul and delusional than ARN (which has to be the hardest task on this planet).
      I’m so freaking tired of reading deranged negative comments from BN trolls…most of us come on BN to relax. It’s so draining to come to the comment section with all the negative vibes people exude…and it’s even worse when the attacks get ‘personal’…jezz! do these people have lives? I can’t imagine I’m the only one put off by this.
      I find myself visiting this site less and less often as the months go by…

• Prince Charming

January 21, 2017 at 9:22 pm

@Wendy, aren’t you that girl? The one that made away with my gold wristwatch in Lekki. Pray I don’t catch you. Y ou think I don’t know your avatar? Thief! I’ll surely get you one day.

• ade

January 22, 2017 at 12:57 pm

See one of the men she’s talking about

• murdaa

January 21, 2017 at 5:44 pm

And to think she has a daughter. Wow. I’m stunned, blown away beyond words can explain. Jesus Lord.

• chichi

January 22, 2017 at 12:19 pm

@wendy you are not the only one trust me. people get so personal usually because they are defensive and a comment has touched them. I tire for the matter, people forget that it says more about them that they will log on and comment negatively. But anyway she didn’t say anything wrong, technically she is talking about men’s tendencies to cheat in general not just Nigerians. I think its never a good mindset to go into a relationship with the belief that your partner will cheat but if you are in Nigeria its hard to not think its around the corner when it happens so often. We get so upset by peoples words but the reality is men cheating is happening, if you choose to ignore it, that is your problem. Personally I think this post is lovely, another reminder that there are bigger things than just cheating, because some woman will put up with everything else and then have a problem with cheating. ps woman are capable of doing everything she said to a man too and that is no better.

4. Mrs is not a do-or-die matter

January 21, 2017 at 3:31 pm

Tell them o, it’s possible to hold on to the title after divorce. I classify it under “spoils of war”.

5. Beard gang

January 21, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Who are these men cheating with? This ‘every man cheats’ is as stupid as saying every ‘woman is a prostitute’ … All these actresses sef, after doing ashawo they will come and start forming wisdom…after behaving like blac chyna you expect Barack Obama husband…yimu!

6. Engoz

January 21, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Iyabo Ojo is one of those women that fail in their relationships then start projecting their failures on other women to make themselves feel better. Go away you razzoid!

• Engoz

January 22, 2017 at 12:39 am

A cheater is a bad person. If you like make all the excuses in the world, he is a vile, evil person. A sociopath willing to hurt people that he claims to love. If you like rub lipstick on a pig, that does not turn him into Naomi Campbell, he is still a flaming pig. What we keep seeing are people who won’t take responsibility for their actions but instead try to cover up their failures by projecting their insecurities as normal. Fidelity is for civilized humans not you animals. If you can’t achieve fidelity don’t get married and stop making a mockery of marriage. Date your fellow lower animals who can’t attain this civil trait.

7. Carmen

January 21, 2017 at 3:43 pm

I’m exhausted. In this 2017? you would think some people would have had sense by now. I’ m tired abeg. Me,i know what my standards are. Aunty Iyabo,he might keep his affairs far from you,but the STD’s are closer to you than you think!!! And don’t think God will protect you from that,after you’ve literally told your man it’s ok for him to cheat.God does not condone foolishness! It’s 2017, people.Let’s have sense,please.

8. Nationalsquirrel

January 21, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Iyabo ojo, you’re a failure in life

9. Andrew

January 21, 2017 at 3:47 pm

All you women that think your men dont cheat lol….I laugh in Swahili.

• Engoz

January 21, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Hehehe, don’t project your failures on other people. Take responsibility for them and move on.

10. Omoté

January 21, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Aunty Iyabo we shud wait till he brings HIV, Gonorrhea or a child outta wedlock home first??? Why can’t I cheat n not be a bad wife after all if I keep it secret n Iove him like I’m supposed to it doesn’t change anything abi? Make we no dey enable rubbish abeg.

11. Chief

January 21, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Exactly! I don’t know why women “get buck” when they say it’s in our DNA to cheat.Men are instinctively polygamous and cannot be satisfied by one woman due to our deep rooted appetite for variety.Men are intended to seek multiple partners,veritably from a biological perspective.Back in the day,our African ancestors were polyamorous by nature.It cannot be controlled cause God made us this way,we were born that way and it should be accepted by society.What matters is the ability to control our urges as men.

Western civilization imposed monogamy on us and consequently depicted polygamy as unorthodox.If it were not modernity,men would still be openly polygamous.To debunk the fact that men were meant to be monogamous.Why are we still being attracted and tempted by other women after being married or in a relationship?

• Phaedra

January 21, 2017 at 4:10 pm

You can always be counted on to endorse idiocy

• A Real Nigerian

January 21, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Let me reply by pasting a response someone gave to you not so long ago after yet another stupid comment of yours:

“Chief oooo!!! You must have typed this nonsense after two bottles of stout. It’s ok, I know your type, you are a weak and unaccomplished man who is clinging on to patriarchy as the last form of “respect” you believe you deserve. You have nothing and you are nothing so you want to make yourself better by believing that women are beneath you. It’s ok… You are allowed to dream.”

• The Real Oma

January 21, 2017 at 4:32 pm

@Chief, so you think women are not attracted or tempted by other men too? Attraction an temptation happens to everyone, what matters is what you do with it.

• Chief

January 21, 2017 at 5:35 pm

Of course but don’t fight nature.Few years ago when my woman caught me with her cousin,i managed to make her feel guilty,i told her it was because she’d been ignoring and had gone off sex.In the end she was the one apologizing.No woman can be beautiful enough to keep a man faithful.Men are just programmed by nature to chase the next sexual opportunity.It’s nothing to do with loving your wife or being happy in life.

I have never reached an age where the urges have subsided and i have managed to avoid getting caught although i do whatever i like as a real man..There’s not only a deep physiological reason why we cheat,sometimes it’s just in us.Sometimes sex at home become routine and boring.There are some fantasies you don’t want to do with your women especially the mother of your children.It’s better experimental on other women you have no emotional attachment to.

• ANGRY ME

January 21, 2017 at 6:15 pm

@Chief your girlfriend must be something else, to apologize to you even after you cheated well! She must feel she can’t do better than you. So you are saying God created you and gave you no strong will to control your whims, emotions and body ok oo. I’m a female and I get tempted all the time I see men who are finer, classier and sexier than my pot bellied normal looking hubby who used to look hunky to me. Do I give to their flirtatious advances NO! You cheat because you want to not because it’s embedded in your DNA. I know a family friend who said he could have cheated on his wife a million times if he anted to but whenever he thinks of what it will do to his wife if it comes to life, he channels his energy to other things. It will kill her he says she might not leave because she loves me but it will kill the loving spirit in her. It’ll make her a sad woman and I don’t want that. A sad woman is uglier than an ugly woman. I love her too much to do that to her.

• Amaka

January 21, 2017 at 7:56 pm

God did not make you that way. Don’t blame the God who gave Adam Eve and not Eves. He is a God who does not strive with your decisions. He has set before you 2 paths. Life and death but choose life so you can live. Stop propagating bad behavior and lying on the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. You chose to gratify the flesh and will reap the consequences. 2017 is loaded with diseases as well as good health. Choose your path. The fact that something is common and widespread does not mean that thing is right or proper.

• Mediocre chief

January 21, 2017 at 10:00 pm

Your comments are always senseless and chauvinistic in nature. Its either you can’t stand successful women or men have the right to cheat because they are ‘polygamous’ in nature. What nonsense? You’re so ridiculous! Not only are you a disgrace to your mediocre title but also an embarrassment to the menfolk. I feel sorry for the woman who condemned herself to a life of mystery by marrying you as well as the hiers whom you’ll pass this uncouth mindset to. Your comments reek of inferiority complex. You need a healthy self esteem. Nonsense!

• adukeologe

January 22, 2017 at 6:29 am

Oh! Do you think women suddenly go blind and stop being attracted to other men when they get married? Big epic lie. They just learn to accept that the choices they have made is the right one…. or wrong one. Women can cheat just as well as guys and with them you will NEVER know if they dont want you to. So dont go around feeling like the baddest.

12. Cookie

January 21, 2017 at 4:04 pm

I don’t understand this epistle. Iyabo Ojo please carry your OWN cross. Thank you.

13. Lola

January 21, 2017 at 4:11 pm

How can an adult woman type so much rubbish in one single post. Does anyone consider a man extremely blessed when he finds a faithful woman? Women are expected to be faithful but men are expected to cheat because “it is in their nature”. If you have accepted that men will cheat do not impose your belief on other people who choose to believe that there are still decent men who can control themselves out there. The whole world is fighting for the rights of women and the girl child no one is focusing on the quality of men in this generation. You tell a woman be independent dont wait for a man to feed you, then when she marries a man that cannot bring anything to the table you blame her. You tell her all men cheat as long as he doesnt bring it near you leave him…then when he gets another woman pregnant you say its because she neglected her wifely duty. With all due respect ma there are young girls and women who have not yet formed an opinion on love and fidelity dont ruin it for them. Keep your ideology to yourself. It is women that talk like this that make men think a decent woman is overreacting when they kick them to the curb for cheating. If you dont feel you deserve a faithful man then settle for a cheating man that keeps it away from you but dont come to a public space and endorse rubbish! As a woman i find your post deeply offensive esp bcos it came from a woman like me! No woman deserves to be cheated on and men are not animals….indiscreet copulation is not in their nature. There are still faithful men and the unfaithful ones have the ability to become faithful! Stop commenting on things you dont understand, stick to whatever it is you do as your day job. #faithfulmenstillexist

14. Cookie

January 21, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Funny how we read the same post but comprehend differently… What has she said that is out of place? Why the insults,she never portrayed herself to be perfect,or flawless. She’s most likely speaking from experience,and i do agree with her. It’s man’s nature to cheat,either physically or emotionally..Doesn’t necessarily mean all men will cheat. A serial unrepentant cheat isn’t who she’s referring to, she’s talking about a man who cheats and regrets it,and stops.

Some of u said she’s a failure,she failed at her relationship blah blah,well maybe life has thought her a thing or two,that she can now talk about.
    Write your own post,if u don’t like what she said,instead of bashing her.
    Chimamanda will write her own u will have something negative to say,she this, she’s that. Come up with your own views and put them into writing,as opposed to trashing people,and insulting them.. You don’t have to like her,her past,present or future,she doesn’t have to be your cup of tea.. That’s her own perspective it’s not a reflection of everyone else,you don’t have to/need to agree with her…

I don’t know her and don’t care to…Just telling it like i see it.

• Someonecute

January 21, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Thank you. Like why bash the poor lady? it’s her opinion. Someone even called her a failure. Each of us should write our own views about marriage. I’m sure we will almost fall over our heads arguing. No one is talking about the 90% of her post being about encouraging you to leave an abusive, whether emotional (includes chronic cheating) or physical, marriage. But they choose the first two paragraphs and dwelt on it. Views sometimes are from personal experiences. If another celebrity comes tomorrow to say oh “my man doesn’t cheat, in fact only the evil intended and bad ones do” I trust my BN to fry her to death for daring to assume that her hubby isn’t sleeping around but forming holy.
      Just take the msg out of her post and go. Hian

15. Cocolette

January 21, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Africans do not understand that IT IS HUMAN NATURE TO CHEAT…BOTH MALE AND FEMALE!!! If I as a woman can bridle my ungodly desires because I don’t want to wreck havoc on my family, why can’t a man do same? You think I don’t get tired of eating the same soup? You think I don’t get bored of being with one man? You think I don’t have eyes to appreciate hot, good looking men? You think my heart doesn’t leap when another man tells me how beautiful I am and how he wishes I was with him?
    I know why African men think it is their sole prerogative to cheat while the women sit at home with their legs closed waiting for them to come home…it is women like Iyabo Ojo that give them that nonsense warped thinking. Maybe this is how she will raise her sons too, with a license to cheat. Bullshyte!!!

16. Madman

January 21, 2017 at 4:30 pm

HPV is a form of STI and it causes cervical cancer for women and throat cancer of men.

HSv-2 is also another STI.
    (STI – Sexually Transmitted Infections)

Both diseases are passed on even with the use of condom. Just by the two genitals touching.

Cheating is a form of mental and emotional abuse.

Iyabo Ojo and co, you need help and possibly a psychiatrist.

17. payu

January 21, 2017 at 4:34 pm

it is easy to say all men cheat because women like you are the ones they cheat with. am sure you have a married man on the list of your lovers thats why you are advising women to accept you as long as he is taking care of the wife and you the side chick. Abeg save us your advise.

lets train our sons right, its not in anyones blood to cheat it is a decision you make…

thanks

18. Tee

January 21, 2017 at 4:43 pm

I don’t agree agree with everything but I would like to say cookie read my mind. “Most of u insulting her deal with worse,subject yourselves to way more things,yet u are still dating,courting or married to these men..
    Some of u said she’s a failure,she failed at her relationship blah blah,well maybe life has thought her a thing or two,that she can now talk about”. The funny thing is that some of those that commented don’t even recognise ‘abuse’ when they see one. While others live with it and still come on SM to debunk it. Iyabo, I’m happy you walked away from yours and you dedicated your all to giving your children the best. In my opinion, abusive men and chronic cheats have more disadvantages and I wouldn’t choose one over the other.

19. If it Was An Igbo Celeb That Wrote This...

January 21, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Y’all know the comment section will be “lit” with nonsensical comments about how timid Igbo women are and how backwards the east is.

Anyways carry on…

20. Bokun

January 21, 2017 at 5:29 pm

I respect your opinion but I don’t believe in it. I understand you formed your believe system based on your background and experience. That translates to things you allow to happen and tolerate in your life. My background and experiences are different from yours. There are certain things I would not tolerate talk less of settling for them. I would sooner settle for a lesbian relationship( I’m a bone straight heterosexual) than settle for a disease spreading cheat of a man. A man that cheats Doesn’t LOVE YOU OR CARE FOR YOU such a man doesn’t deserve any Mans daughter and certainly not me. that’s my belief.. Your thoughts and words become YOUR REALITY. So own your BELIEF.

21. Fast cars

January 21, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Na wa o! I just cant. Most prostitutes are female and they are always condemned and crucified by the second! Let us give them an excuse na to make them seem normal.. for what na! Cant u see they are useless people without morals even sociopaths
    A married man takes a vow of fidelity and breaks it whenever he gets the slightest urge…. U say but this is not right, he is married…. They say to you, better don’t kill ur self, He is an African man, besides men are polygamous in nature, after all he opened a boutique for u and bought u that red jeep, what did he buy for his side chick??
    A married woman breaks her marital vows, they say to her shameless woman! There is no excuse for such immorality!
    When will it ever end!

22. Tomi

January 21, 2017 at 6:06 pm

A promiscuous man is an abusive man. He is abusive because he doesn’t respect you. He is abusive because he insults you emotionally. He is abusive because by cheating, he doesn’t appreciate you. He is abusive because he has made you feel less of yourself. He is abusive because he has broken his commitment to you. It’s not until a man beats you physically that he is abusive. Abusive can be an emotional thing and what’s more abusive than Cheating.

23. Nyc

January 21, 2017 at 6:06 pm

Unless u are not a follower of Christ then follow the world system..the devil Satan has done a good job in twisting the word of God and make it ok for man to leave an abusive relationship than a covenant breaking one. It is written for u Christians, u either believe and follow God are u follow Satan ur father like the word said. man can only divorce when the matrimonial bed is defile by cheating/adultery..if u hv an abusive man, pray honestly to God and make sure u are also doing what is right and with God all things are possible,that is the miracle.
    If u are not a believer I am not speaking to u and if u chose to come for me, it is written you will surely perish!!!

24. David

January 21, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Réal thing

25. Pee

January 21, 2017 at 6:34 pm

My dear Iyabo! Cheating is the height of disrespect a man can give to a woman. Oh! You think it’s only when a man abuses a woman physically, verbarlly etc that his is tamed an abuser? C’mon,cheating itself it’s an abuse on its own. Let’s just stop deceiving ourselves. Madam Ojo, never expected this from you being that you’re supposed to be a role model to many, not to me anyways. Plz do a lot of research before speaking.

26. Deb

January 21, 2017 at 7:22 pm

National squirell and local goat, you must be very stupid for calling someone a failure.BN stop approving these comments but if its a comment against people you like you will not allow it.

27. peyton

January 21, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Madam cheating is not the exclusive preserve of any gender. And no its not normal. its cheating. That we are in a society were it is seen as okay even makes it worse. Men or women makes no difference People cheat because they choose to cheat, it is always a thought they have allowed to fester and they act on it and give excuses that men by nature cheat. No they choose to cheat because its their choice. it is not a weakness it is a lame excuse to justify such actions. It did not start today. However we need to stop justifying this actions that it is okay. You love someone you will be committed to them. It happens to women too you meet a guy you have ideas you choose to walk away from it. Cheating is the worst form of emotional abuse ever.

28. jojo

January 21, 2017 at 7:43 pm

just wondering…. why did God make them adam and eve? male and female? He could have made adam,eve,jennifer,tosin,hauwa,nkechi. is that enough?no he could have added nuella plus tracy. male and female he made them. i font think God made a mistake. if you think its in your nature to cheat then i think you should go back and read your manufacturer’s manual.

29. bliss

January 21, 2017 at 8:12 pm

all these women… continue lying to yourselves. only a tiny percentage of married Nigerian men are faithful. including religious leaders. no I don’t encourage them but that’s what’s happening. just mention your husband’s name and say he has never cheated and you’d be surprised at proofs of his cheating you’d get. as for all if you cursing out Iyabo, when you found out the Mr. was cheating, what did you do? most of you stayed and tolerated his cheating ass and you come here to curse iyabo… hypocrites!

30. Babie

January 21, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Well spoken……….

31. Rachel

January 21, 2017 at 8:18 pm

I agree thats Iyabo ‘s opinion ,I believe the opinion comes from a sad experience, not yet resolved.I also believe she cannot say things like that and expect not to get reaction ,my point is men and women that entered into a marriage must do it with 100% commitment not thinking men are programmed to be unfaithful ;it’s lije saying women are programmed to stay at home cooking, washing and be a doormat,not meant to be indecent career woman you are today ,some might say men finds women like that intimidating .As a woman of position in society that is not what you should be promoting to younger women ,the way it comes cross is you endorsing and promoting the OPINION as factual.

32. Anon

January 21, 2017 at 8:40 pm

The only person dumber than a cheating man is the faithful wife who stands by his side knowing fully well he is a piece of shit. Yeap u don’t get martyrdom for being faithful to an unfaithful pig. You get an ancient STD like syphilis that no f—-ng drug can flush out of your system. When the syphilis turns you butt naked Crazy your children get snatched from you, you get kicked out the house and called a fu—ng witch. That’s all the thanks you’ll get for trying to be a saintly long suffering wifey. In the altered word of Beyonce I say if you ain’t no dumb punk say boy-bye!

33. nene

January 21, 2017 at 9:29 pm

yoruba women created the “yoruba demons” we know today. just look at this statement. i saw a skit on instagram about yoruba women, and it was completely accurate judging by this lady’s statement.

• Ola

January 23, 2017 at 7:38 am

What does one’s tribe has to do with cheating? People within your tribe don’t cheat? Is that what you are saying? Really, if u have no intelligent contributions u should just hush

34. be deceiving yourselves

January 21, 2017 at 11:13 pm

1. Yall be deceiving yourselves there. She just said the plain truth. Better to have the one who cares and is cheating than to have the one who doesn’t care at all for the home and spends all on your fellow hoes.

2. Most Commenters on BN are single and successful ladies, who don’t know the reality as opposed to what ought to be, so they argue blindly

3. Girls (single girls) are too plenty. If men keep to one lady, who will take care and help service the remaining ones?

4. The taste of every girl is only found in married men. I mean a girl graduates from Uni and looking for a man to marry but says he must have a few millions, have a car, an apartment, able to take care of me, – pizza and shawarma plus fish everyday, my clothes, shoes, bags, cream and soap….

Is it a fellow male graduate that is either looking for job or the one they pay 50k monthly that can afford that? Lest I forget, the wedding must be so mind blowing that it’s featured on BN weddings. That can only be found in a man who has been working for long that is either married or engaged engaged.

5. Since ladies taste is in that kind of men stated above, forget it, married men and girls will be seeing till Kingdom come

6. Yall say men are dogs, are the men sleeping with dogs or fellow girls( who is definitely you, your sister, friend, colleague or girl down the street). This leads me to say that girls are as doggish as men.

• Undeceived yourself

January 22, 2017 at 4:17 am

I agree with you cheating men stay with wives who are genetically modified to tolerate them from now to infinity. I am 100% convinced that SOME WOMEN LIVE THIS TRUTH. You will be deceiving yourself if you for one second you believe all women are programmed to live your existence. I personally know some strong empowered women who understand their self worth and don’t tolerate unfaithful men in their lives. I can understand if you believe this sort of woman is an anomaly. My sista it’s because you are programmed to believe a man is your universe you revolve around a man no matter how crappy he treats you. . How small and unhappy and unstable your universe is. Most victims Of domestic violence believe they are better in an abusive relationship than out of it. Undeceive yourself, resolve your daddy issues and cut off your dependency on failed man. You might feel you look good walking hand in leg with a cheating man and answering mrs somebory, if you were in your right mind you would realise those looks of admiration and respect you think you are getting are actually looks of pity, as in does she realise what dirty pond this flea infested dog has been dipping in everybody knows. How humiliating.

• be deceiving yourselves

January 22, 2017 at 9:55 am

Below is for you

• Anon

January 22, 2017 at 1:24 pm

You got issues. Normal females will be repulsed by men like yourself. And if you think those females you service are faithful to you then more fool you. Y’all swimming around in a mix of yucky DNA. You guys deserve each other sha. Like attract like. Anumpka.

• be deceiving yourselves

January 22, 2017 at 3:46 pm

What village is this one from? Under which rock did you crawl out from? Speaking the wisdom of the 10th BC century.

Normal females will be repulsed? Hehehe
      Ode ni e sha

Many of your fellow hoes will do anything just to get down with a married man. Despite the fact that they know he is married, they will do anything like that Ese Walters who will go to the pastors room for a week, just for a small change.

Many a times, they are even so low life that it’s not what they will gain, but just to validate themselves… I slept with that big man….

You better wake up. We see what many of you do on a daily basis. Sleeping around likes dogs that you are in exchange for the mundanest* of things

35. wisdom

January 21, 2017 at 11:15 pm

I agree with u aunty iyabo

36. be deceiving yourselves

January 22, 2017 at 9:48 am

1. You need to check your brain if you are still OK cos your replies to my comment are incoherent and doesn’t address any of what I said up there. Seems to me that you are one of those pepper bodied people who just type nonsense and balderdash.

2. I am a male not a female, stop jumping like a hyena

Now enjoy your weekend

• Undeceive urself

January 22, 2017 at 1:27 pm

You need to check your HIV status as in NOW.

• be deceiving yourselves

January 22, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Just for your info, I am more healthier than you are. Saying the truth does not mean I do that. I don’t sleep around, it’s your public toilet self that needs to go check yourself

It pains you all but that’s the bitter truth. Deal with it

Soon, it shall he 1 man 7 girls… Deal with it.

37. Amh

January 22, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Most of the commenters are dirty runs girls who has been around the block with various married men. You are choking now thinking your man must not cheat. You are unwell. What goes around comes around. And also juvenile kids waiting on dad and mum to send pocket money from Nigeria. Get lost when adults are talking you keep quiet. Iranu.

• Undeceive urself

January 22, 2017 at 1:30 pm

“Dirty runs girls who HAS been round the block” That’s the grammar of an educated adult abi. LMAO.

• be deceiving yourselves

January 22, 2017 at 3:37 pm

You don’t even have any clap back sense at all. All your comments that ought to be replies doesn’t relate to the initial comment. Forget what the person above said or his/her tenses, respond to the content of the comment.

Just keep deceiving yourself. ***When you eventually find a man to look at your side, and he also does you a favour to marry you, then come back here and tell us your experience****

Hahahah

• Undeceive urself

January 22, 2017 at 5:17 pm

@be deceiving yourself, It’s easy to respond to an actual POINT. What the hell is your point??? you don’t practice what you preach????. What the hell kinda ndi Mo , ndi ala reversed psychology is that Humm?.Any way ,what I take away from here is the moral never argue with ndi ala as they only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Run along now and roll around with your other cretins. Yeyefowl man arguing in female matters MTCHEWWWWWWW. Wedonesir

• Tobi

January 22, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Hummmm! Your views are clearly as uneducated as your use of grammar portray’s you to be ?.

38. CHIBABY

January 22, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Wow!!!! I am so proud of all you women in the comment section. Nigerian women have really come a long way. You guys must be doing something special to be blessed with non cheating boyfriends and husbands.
    Biko, no vex, you guys that are slaying this woman’s write up, if you find out that your husband or boyfriend cheats today, will you just pack up and leave him?
    It is so easy to speak all this big English in the comment section. The reality is always a different thing. When it is happening to you, i hope you still feel the same way as you currently do.
    There is no moral justification for cheating, whether or not its done by a male or a female. But all of you preachers, will you pack up and divorce your husband the day you discover he’s cheating?

• Avalanche

January 22, 2017 at 7:26 pm

I supported my very best friend 5 years ago on her death bed. She died From cervical cancer. She was a virgin when she married him. He was a big lagosian play bio. everyone knew it, including herself. I beg her to leave him she’d always laugh and say what will people say, they will not call me madam again. I remember vividly when she past this guy quickly raider her body like a common grave thief, taking her rings of her still warm fingers , earrings. Tufiakwa!. Guess what Bobo has resumed life with new chick. So yes if I found out my boyfriend or hubby were cheating on me . I will leave in a heart beat. A man that cannot restrain himself for your sake is a traitor to you in all sense of the word. I sat with my best friend during her death battle I will never in my life wish that shit on anyone. Health before any man.

39. Eltee

January 22, 2017 at 8:36 pm

@ Chibaby it’s no joke I am 38 years and I divorced my husband of 5 years. WHY? I not only found out he was cheating but I found that he paid for an apartment for his girlfriend and traveled with her to dubai and was spotted by my dad when he went for his medicals. My dad never said anything but his attitude towards my ex changed, I couldn’t lay my hands on what was wrong. All this talk by men and women on giving a man great sex, cooking for him and encouraging him is BULL!!!! A man who wants to cheat will cheat. I’m not perfect and he isn’t either but this I couldn’t wrap my mind around. Just 5 years! His excuse? His friends dared him and bowed to pressure. Well he made his choice, I tried to forgive but I just couldn’t stand him again .i wanted to cheat too but leaving made me feel better. I just see him differently now. I have a girl and a boy by him. I work and I take care of my kids, he supports them too he comes around and sees his kids. It’s okay I may remarry, I may not but I’m content and at peace.

40. mee

January 25, 2017 at 10:59 am

Thanks Eltee and Avanlanche and any other person who shared their personal stories.
    They give a whole new meaning to the message rather than just argument back and forth.

All the 70 other commentators why did you not give us your personal experiences that made you that your various positions on this subject matter?

It help those of us who are undecided take informed decision.

God help us all bust do what is good by you. whatever rocks your boat.
    Either way you choose it can work and it can fail.

Personal i tried so much to pray, change, be nice, be nasty but sadly i only succeeded in loosing the real me so i had to move on.

41. Meee

January 30, 2017 at 9:43 pm

@be deceiving yourselves Don’t want to believe you’re woman. What do you understand by word “CARE”? Just smh

42. Toks

February 8, 2017 at 9:17 pm

It amazes me every time I read about men cheating. Never cheated ever in my life & I won’t. But I also realised most of us good fellas are hardly ever lucky with women esp the good ones. I’m in my early 30s, tall, dark, romantic & blessed with a decent job, yet I struggle to meet that special woman God has for me. I’m not doing promo here, but enough of generalisation.

I dated my ex for nearly 3 years. We NEVER had sex. And never for once crossed mind to cheat on her. Of course, we were tempted & occasionally went so close but I held on never to defile. Cheating may be nature of some men but it isn’t mine & would never be.

I’m only hoping that someday I’ll find love.