Scoop

“People, especially girls, keep falling for these impersonators” – Actor Melvin Oduah addresses Allegations that he scammed an IG User

BellaNaija.com

Yesterday an Instagram user went online to state that she had been scammed by former BBA housemate turned actor, Melvin Oduah.

According to her, she gave him money to register her as a model and he never came through.

Taking to his page to deny the allegations, Melvin stated:

At this point in time, all i will do is just laff my ass out. LMAO!!!! Like for real guys, AM DONE!
I have done everything humanly possible to warn, alert and remind u guys about situations like dis.
My IG handle is @melvin0duah Its a zero and not an O. And d reason it is so is because impersonators used my real name to open an account on IG before i joined IG. So i was forced to go with the option of using a zero as the O in my surname.

I have announced, reported and done everything possible to let the public know about this but people (especially girls) keep falling for these impersonators.

Why would anybody pay money to MELVIN ODUAH via an account dat doesnt say MELVIN ODUAH? Why would anybody believe in such modelling contracts and stupid advertisement jobs dat are coming from MELVIN ODUAH without meeting MELVIN ODUAH in person?

I have never and will never ask anybody for money or airtime or any stupid petty crap via IG.

Anybody who feels he or she can spoil my name with cheap sh*ts like dis is just wasting his or her time. Baba God pass all of una. Am too busy hustling and putting things in place mehn. I dont have time for stupid illegal cash. Its not my thing at all.

At this point, i’ll let the smart ones keep being smart and let the stupid ones to keep being stupid. Keep paying money and buying airtime for all d fake MELVIN ODUAHS out dere. I wont even b surprised if a girl reports tomorrow dat a fake Melvin Oduah lured her into his bed wearing a mask and told her dat its his sanctuary and dat he cant sleep with any girl without wearing a mask. Lol

@vikiblosom01 Whoever u are, Whatever happened to u is good for u. More grease to ur elbows. Pls keep it up! @instablog9ja Nutin do u jare. Keep doing ur thing. Nice one!

Am done here guys. A word is enough for the wise. #PeaceOut

1. Omo lara zion

January 5, 2017 at 11:16 am

Ladies receive sense in Jesus name, Amen. In Melvin’s voice *Peaceout*

2. Spunky

January 5, 2017 at 11:27 am

It beats me how people fall for this crap. Pay money to ” a perceived celebrity” for whatever purpose. You want to be a model? Smh!

3. AceOfSpades

January 5, 2017 at 11:28 am

You can’t even sympathize with the girl. This is unproffesional or maybe you aren’t a proffesional so we shouldn’t expect proffesional actions from you.

The least you can do is bring her notice to the fact that she contacted a fake Melvin and end it there!!!

• me me me

January 5, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Sympathise for what????? When she came on Instagram crying his name out what do you expect him to do. I can’t believe people are still falling for this type of scam. With all the information out there

4. Mo'Diva

January 5, 2017 at 12:56 pm

Please who is Melvin again??? Longest Hiss

5. tomatoes...

January 5, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Sympathize with her for what her! who send her msg abi who she help…

6. Temmie

January 6, 2017 at 2:04 am

Sympathize fire??

7. just me

January 6, 2017 at 9:39 am

but really why fall or this cheap scam….

8. no one knows tomorrow

April 4, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Hmm…tomorrow nah when this girl go blow no one go accept say him accuse her…first of all all this so called celebrities are broke if you guyz don’t know most of them still handles this fake accounts and dupes money from money, why not ask yourself why Melvin is not touched at all in this story, they know what they are doing, why not him eventually help the girl, let’s think twice Nigerians, once they see celebrities they think they are all In all which all in all the differen I television…my dear @vikiblosom don’t give up this I just wanted step to your greatness, your dreams will come true, to the extent that y wil be greater than th so called celebrities and they will be the ones chasing after you without knowing ure th vikiblosom, they molested years back…we will hear your story…tumbs up…up.. up.. great woman!!!