Scoop

#BBNaija’s ThinTallTony shares a Kiss with TBoss the Morning After Bisola’s Fake Eviction

It seems like Big Brother Naija Housemate ThinTallTony has swiftly moved on from Bisola, whom he thinks is out of the game following her fake eviction yesterday, to TBoss.

Last night, Bisola and Bally were asked to leave the house, but in a twist Big Brother actually took them to a secluded part of the house where they will be on vacation for some days since they both won immunity from this week’s eviction.

The housemates are under the impression that the game is over for Bisola and Bally and they have been sent home.

This morning, as Tboss was doing the dishes, TTT went to beg her for a kiss saying his morning won’t be complete without her kisses. She eventually did but made sure to wipe her lips clean after he walked away.

Watch video below

1. largerthanlifealice

February 27, 2017 at 4:01 pm

very two timing irresponsible mistake of a human ….

• Susan

February 27, 2017 at 7:10 pm

You better be talking about Bisola and TTT; you dare not be referring to Tboss and TTT. Unless you wanna say everyone in the house is irresponsible cause they’ve all shared kisses. Bisola however, fingering, blowjob, etc? Please.

• #AsoEbi

February 28, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Will you keep quite already…? Have you made #25m before…. biko shhh

2. Disguised

February 27, 2017 at 4:23 pm

The guy is soo disgusting!! He feels his game is tight, so unto the next one. Silly man.

Ladies most men are like this ooo

No feeling whatsoever. Selfish to the highest level.

• #AsoEbi

February 28, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Ask your dad of his youthful escapades….

3. Mizzy

February 27, 2017 at 4:24 pm

TBoss sha, loooool, she hd to clean her lips after dt kiss n dt look she gave also. looool

4. Prince

February 27, 2017 at 4:29 pm

TTT is a dog and he thinks he can just do whatever he wish

5. Oyinlola t

February 27, 2017 at 4:38 pm

TTT is just a cheerful giver, Animashaun. like seriously, I Don tire for the guy matter Sef. He should do and leave the house. He’s too popular for the wrong reasons. I’m suspecting he’s an open marriage cos I don’t understand how he’s going to go back home to the welcoming arms of his wife if he’s not. I guess he’s going to be evicted this week cos most people say they won’t vote to save him this week. Alot of people are disgusted by his behavior especially when he claimed his whole family are dead.

• Kate

February 28, 2017 at 2:14 am

Please let’s be real. Because he’s kissing other girls he has an open marriage? Married men out here getting girls pregnant and still going home to their wives nko? That means 90% of naija men are in open marriages then.

6. but

February 27, 2017 at 5:30 pm

stop makint it seem like he started kissing tboss cos bisola left

bisola set her up na and arranged them together

he had been with tboss few days before bisola left, sleeping on same bed together sef….so which one is he kissed her after bisola left?

7. bim

February 27, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Ur very correct oyinlola, I luk at it and say it wuld b so unfair and very bad 2 give the money to a man who denies is family and fakes their death cos of money,rily is it dat bad,he strips himself naked on 2 d fellow housemates all cos of desperation and also lied dat he has a goddaughter. Instead of 2 wonderful kids dat any sane man wuld b proud of.i mean is it dat bad,how can a man b dat desperate,i don’t think any one who supports family and love his or her family dearly,and also has good morals will vote 4 dis guy.

8. bim

February 27, 2017 at 5:53 pm

Let me not 4get 2 add dat Efe is stil d realest so far,he speaks wise words and he is just d realest.i luv his attitude towards life.team efe

• Susan

February 27, 2017 at 7:08 pm

What is your definition of real? I’m sick of tired of people saying Efe is real because he’s hood and he speaks pidgin. He’s far from real. Two faced, conniving; you name it. In my opinion Tboss and Bassey are the only real people in the house and they’re unapologetic about it.

• Truth be told

February 27, 2017 at 10:59 pm

My dear, I don’t understand. There is nothing real about him. He is so full of himself. Kai! The way he reacted to Simi’s visit says it all. Hiss

9. tunmi

February 27, 2017 at 6:21 pm

ew

10. Vivberry

February 27, 2017 at 7:08 pm

Efe all d way coz diz ttt is just too fake for my liking

11. Lailatu

February 27, 2017 at 9:03 pm

And we wonder how some men can use their wives for money making rituals? TTT is a cold hearted person, and I hope he gets kicked out this week.

12. Simi

February 27, 2017 at 10:49 pm

TBoss could have just said no, though.
    But then again I get it. Only that at her age, I expect her to be at the point where she is able to say no to guys’ advances without apologies or reasons.

• Sisi

February 27, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Imagine. I don’t understand what that was for. It’s not by force to kiss, why didn’t she just politely decline? That man makes me sick.

I am all for go ahead people people and do whatever you like (within reason) but all this saliva swapping is making me feel nauseous. Haba, pls someone appeal to self control if it’s really that bad in there.

• Belle

February 28, 2017 at 1:08 pm

While I don’t like kissing in the house and I can’t do it if I were in the house, there was no tongue action. It was a fast kiss, more like the type you give babies.

13. godday

March 1, 2017 at 7:00 am

Efe is to real to be fake

• alfavyaps

March 4, 2017 at 12:50 pm

There is no real person in that house cos all of them do what they do as strategy to win the money,I agree if u say Efe is calculative but he is also such a two faced guy who has a lot of back story in what you refer to as real

14. godday

March 1, 2017 at 7:03 am

When bisola will come I wonder what that ttt of a guy will say tboss please be wise

15. chi

March 1, 2017 at 6:41 pm

I think everyone in there is fake. What we have to talk about is the degree of fakeness. They are all putting on their best show. Let the best man in faking it out win

16. owui

March 2, 2017 at 3:31 am

I think there are all fake in that BBN house.

17. alfavyaps

March 4, 2017 at 12:56 pm

With little comments we share online,we generate hate and care less about it while these guys are playing for a price and they won’t compensate nobody if they win so we need to always keep in mind its a game and gimmick and strategy is allowed,I see no difference in their fakeness with Christian Ronaldo falling and claiming a wrong tackle for free kick and he is still supported