News

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo and his beautiful wife Ibidunni Ighodalo Celebrate their 10th Wedding Anniversary | Read her Tribute to him Here

BellaNaija.com

Founder and Head Pastor of the Trinity House Church; Pastor Ituah Ighodalo and his wife, beauty queen and successful event entrepreneur Elizabeth R/The Dorchester/Avant Garde Ibidunni Ighodalo celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary.

In a tribute to her husband, Ibidunni wrote this on her Instagram page

Where has 10 years gone……. My heart, my soulmate, my one true love….. thank you for being an extension of Gods love to me…. thank you for being a provider, protector and my priest, you have proved beyond a shadow of doubt that this day 10 years ago I made the best decision of my life by taking and accepting you as my husband to have and to hold….. doing life with you has had its ups and downs ,tough days, tough weeks, tough decisions but God was there, seated on his throne, wondered if he had forsaken us little did I know he had His plans … You stood by and with me against ALL odds, through the storms… through our fiercest battles and storms where I almost lost my life…you were there, unwavering, unflinching, unbending and ever resolute…. He saw us from the foundations of the earth as I look back I call him ‘ONISE IYANU ‘ in our lives and sweetie even though with the very tough times I will do it all over again because from the foundations of the earth we were ordained. May our love continue to grow deeper, wax stronger and taste sweeter by the grace of God who loves us both unconditionally…Ituah, my life, my love, my sunshine I love you forever and a day more…… and I give myself to you all over again forever……
#10years
#OniseIyanu #MyWeddingDay
#NeverBeenSeenBefore #EternalLove #MyEndlessLove

Her husband also posted on his page. He said;

My baby….my world….my life…my everything… without you life is meaningless…. i loved you from the foundations of the earth… i loved you yesterday, i love you today and i love you till eternity….. thank you for agreeing to take this walk with me…. #Soulmate #FirstInstaPost #YouDeserveMuchMoreHoney ??????????

1. Debs

February 16, 2017 at 12:18 pm

HWA Dear Paator Ituah & Mrs Ibidun Ighodalo. God knows my one wish for you both. Keep wazing stronger by his grace.

2. o

February 16, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Wow. See my former pastor. 10 years already!!! Congratulations and may God grant your innermost desires in Jesus name Amen

3. MurderSheWrote

February 16, 2017 at 1:08 pm

I hear she has a difficult time getting pregnant. I don’t know if she opens up about it. I just want her and everyone else in that situation to know that God’s time is truly the best. His ways are not our ways. A miracle is in the works. God bless you both on your anniversary.

4. Jade

February 16, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Awwww. She’s so beautiful inside and out. I pray God’s continuous blessings and favor on her and family

5. Ada Lewis

February 16, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Yes ooooooooooooooo ! He is ‘ONISE IYANU’. GOD OF AWESOME WONDERS ! BLESSED BE YOUR HOLY NAME JEHOVAH ! Congratulations beautiful Ibidunni Ighodalo ! I am honored to have been present at your wedding ten years ago. May Jehovah grant your innermost desires, in Jesus name, I love you daughter of ZION !

6. Tokstarr the Fakestarr

February 16, 2017 at 2:37 pm

My beloved Pastor Ituah

how I LOVE this man

not like all those sengemenge pastors oloriburukus everywhere.

I love you Pastor Ituah

Ibidun ma worry,God will hear you…

7. Paul Adeyemo

February 16, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Lol. Most praises especially for the pastor will come for the women folk, they worship this pastors like Jesus Christ himself, no wonder the Pastors are having a field day sleeping with both married and single women

• Anon

February 16, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

8. Ajala & Foodie

February 16, 2017 at 4:24 pm

@ Leke, I thought to myself : see as BN manage to spill “teeny” tea and then put congratulations at the end. But wait, what do you mean he committed adultery and a home was broken? Is there like a “well known secret” here?

Nevertheless,I have to confess, Mrs ighodalo, has caught my interest of recent, I would like to not just meet but get to know her. No, I am not creepy or a stalker. She is one of those people that her name keeps coming up around me. I have heard of her since she was classmates with my late sister in high school and she spoke of her a bit.

Then recently, when she gave families an opportunity of a life time (I.e fertility treatment), this is something I have told God I was going to do once He put certain things together in my life, I just had to go look her up on social media. What I could piece together only made me more intrigued,

9. water

February 17, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Iyawo pastor alagbere. she needs to be advised to leave people’s husband alone.