Scoop

Rita Dominic, Eyinna Nwigwe, Joyce Kalu & more star in Lilian Afegbai’s Movie Debut as a Producer | See BTS Photos of “Bounds”

Nollywood actress Lilian Afegbai makes her production debut with a new movie called Bounds. The vivacious actor and model has started filming her first movie in Enugu which stars Rita Dominic, Enyinna Nwigwe, Nichole Banna, Joyce Kalu, Stan K, and Nenye Balogun.

“Bounds” is a movie in Igbo and English and it is a true life story, directed by Frank Rajah.

See photos from the set of Bounds below!

1. Sandra

February 10, 2017 at 7:15 am

Oh wow,hmmm Lilian weldone

2. cynthia

February 10, 2017 at 7:27 am

This lilian girl is smart,big up…. rita Dominic is too cute

3. A

February 10, 2017 at 8:30 am

You go girl!!!

4. Baby gurl

February 10, 2017 at 8:50 am

Go Lily Go! I’m soooo proud of you! From BBA days u’ve bn my mains. Goodluck baby girl. The sky is only ur starting point.

5. Gerry

February 10, 2017 at 9:54 am

So I wasted my time and money at the cinema to see “The Guest”. Chai! Rita Dominic fell my hand, very rubbish movie. People walked out mid way of the movie, yes it was that bad. Some nollywood movies do not deserve to be at the cinema

• David

February 10, 2017 at 10:03 am

Nollywood scripts are sub-standard. That’s its greatest failing. Even the blockbusters have poorly written scripts. Except B for Boy, I can’t think of a well plotted script in the past five years and I have seen a lot!

6. True Talk

February 10, 2017 at 9:55 am

Wow! Lilian is a go-getter! Her determination to succeed is amazing! Wel done!

7. Princess P

February 10, 2017 at 10:23 am

76 is a must watch Nollywood movie….
    That is the only nigerian movie I enjoyed in the cinemas last year
    Ramsey and Rita killed it

Three wise men was just a waste of my time and money

8. mama zee

February 10, 2017 at 10:47 am

let us not be quick to condemn our production, yes they might be poorly done but the script cant be faulted. you can make a mess of a good script if its not well interpreted by the director and i see these days people with no sense of direction are directing movies. secondly what financial support do they get when producing?if you only know how the government abroad concern themselves with what movies go out of their countries you will know that our people are trying with what little money they have.we are working on it and with good governance and brilliant people that have innovation on their mind, we will get there.

• David

February 10, 2017 at 11:09 am

That’s the problem with nollywood and its supporters. Truth telling is not condemnation.

9. Didi