News

Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye Shares Photos from his NYSC Days in Kaduna

Following the certificate forgery scandal rocking Senator Dino Melaye, the Kogi West Legislator has shared a photo of him and his colleagues at the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Camp in Kaduna.

He captioned the photo: “ABU 99 set at NYSC camp in KD. Me in blue short”.

Earlier this week, reports made the rounds, alleging that the senator did not graduate from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, as he claimed.

Online news medium, Sahara Reporters, quoting some examination officers from the school, alleged that Melaye, paid his Head of Department, David Ogbonna to forge his transcript and certificate.

Meanwhile, Vanguard reports that Melaye has concluded plans to file a N5bn libel lawsuit against Sahara Reporters.

The report stated that the suit would be file at the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, High Court, Abuja.

1. ec

March 23, 2017 at 12:33 pm

this guy though. haha forever proving a point

• Damilola

March 23, 2017 at 1:20 pm

The sad part is, he’s still not proving anything just making a fool of himself. Harvard Univeristy denied his claim of being a student there, they said he only attended a seminar. I’ve been to several seminars at Harvard and never once did I become delusional to think I’m a student there. Those seminars and lectures are open to the public. But of course majority of attendees are Harvard students and professors. It’s just shameful that a grown man his age will boldly lie like this. Buhari couldn’t show his WAEC result and still became a president. To be a governor, senator and president in Nigeria doesn’t require much, just have connections. So, why is he trying hard to prove he’s educated when it’s clear by now he’s not.

2. nene

March 23, 2017 at 1:45 pm

why is he the only person in blue shorts. i call photoshop

3. Survivor

March 23, 2017 at 1:51 pm

Na today people dey go service without certs?

• mua

March 23, 2017 at 4:27 pm

I tire oh!

4. Jade

March 23, 2017 at 2:40 pm

A ha this guy is very irritating. Chai, show your diploma u dey show NYSC. Why u come wear blue short na, this proves more he’s lying. He’s not even wearing the uniform.

5. chique

March 23, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Yes! I said it in your tribal mark bill post yesterday night and you just confirmed it. I am a witness you were in black gold camp in Kaduna. And your name was dino Daniels. That was what you were called.
    The only sad part is that we served at the same time in 1999,and almost 18 years later I am still struggling with a 50,000 naira Monthly salary and you…..the difference is clear! I am still grateful to God sha…

• chique

March 23, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Testing my other icon…lol

6. x-factor

March 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Oga Dino why are you now insisting that Hammed Ali wears the custom uniform when you were an outlaw yourself, those who live in glass houses don’t throw stones …..

7. tomatoes...

March 24, 2017 at 10:58 am

y is he the only one in blue shorts? hmmmm…picture is now cert. ok ooo..God is watching u all in 3D

8. Chuks

March 25, 2017 at 6:20 am

I only reserve my comment , until the outcome of ABU zaria investigation is out. My rod will not spear Dino melaye if found guilty , but proven innocent sahara report will not peace them and their correspondence.

9. adegoke

March 25, 2017 at 1:05 pm

This na real photoshop shop o. I trust if Dino were to be in that picture live as he claimed, Dind will never sit on the flooor

10. ibrahim Haruna Shammah

March 29, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Dino Melaye is a fake corper,because everybody is in white and he appear in blue short