Music

“Forever is just a start… Forever was made for you and me” – Timi Dakolo to his wife Busola on their 5th Wedding Anniversary

Nigerian singer Timi Dakolo and his wife Busola Dakolo got married on the 31st of March, 2012, and today is the 5th anniversary of their union.

The singer took to his Instagram page to eulogize his wife, declaring his undying love for her. The couple has 3 beautiful kids together. Sharing a loved-up photo of them, Timi said:

It’s been 5 amazing years…but it still feels like yesterday… Thank god i didn’t agree to be just friends… As you wanted to turn me to the zonal coordinator of the (friend zone) of south south… As you can see, I now know how to fold my clothes properly…eat on the dining table not on the bed…I am working on arranging the shoe part…and it’s not easy…please lets go back to the time when i could sing and you will just forgive me…don’t do this see finish na ..Let my music still touch you… And abeg ehn, try not to always be calling my full names during argument… It scares me… I am. Still looking for a pidgin English teacher for you.. Fighting with good English is really funny because words like (expedient) can’t be thrown into an argument.. Just so you know we are still dating even if we have been married 5 years now…let me just say it now.. I don’t like aerobics. I always feel useless afterwards. Do your thing alone, please i like sleep, it’s not nice that you wake me up 3am and whisper baby i want to talk to you…half of the time.. I am just nodding.. I didn’t hear jack. And when i say baby you are right. It’s just so you can let me sleep. Please forgive my anyhow behaviours in advance. I love you Busola Dakolo…Forever is just a start. Forever was made for you and me..,@busoladakolo

See more photos of the lovely couple and their kids below:

Happy Wedding Anniversary to them!

1. SAMPLE (NNEBUEZIHE)

March 31, 2017 at 11:11 am

WHATEVER THAT SUSTAINED THIS LOVE DO PLEASE ALLOW IT. BUT AM SURE IT MUST BE THE FEAR OF GOD. SO ALLOW GOD TO REIGN SUPREME IN YOUR MARRIAGE FOR NO MARRIAGE IS EASY AND NOT DEPENDENT ON COMPARISON. YOU ARE UNIQUE.

2. Xristybabes

March 31, 2017 at 11:11 am

wow…congrats to you and many more blissful years ahead.Love is a beautiful thing!

3. Miss Pee

March 31, 2017 at 11:12 am

Don’t you just love love? ❤️❤️❤️ I still can’t get over how gorgeous Busola is

4. Oyindee

March 31, 2017 at 11:15 am

Awwwww,this is so funny and cute!I love LOVE,still waiting to be struck by Cupid

5. funmilola

March 31, 2017 at 11:23 am

the write up is funny, sweet and sincere.
    more love to your love dakolos, lol.

6. Joke

March 31, 2017 at 11:46 am

Much as I appreciate their love, for the coverage they get, in my humble opinion, they definitely must be best pals or related to someone at Bella Naija.

• Ify

March 31, 2017 at 12:43 pm

What are you talking about? They don’t get as much coverage as some other people I can mention who do nothing at all

7. Jade

March 31, 2017 at 12:32 pm

Awww, I smiled reading the write up. I pray God’s blessings on them as they continue to grow as friends and lovers. Cute children.

8. Deborah Olottah

March 31, 2017 at 1:43 pm

wow love this couple like mad. mr Timi you are the bomb

9. Eg

March 31, 2017 at 2:27 pm

This is what happens when,you get married to your baby mama in a loving relationship. Happy Anniversary to the Dakolos. All other baby papas,take note. You can still marry your baby mama

10. Victor Adegoke

March 31, 2017 at 2:37 pm

HWA to the Dakolos! Wish them God’s blessings and more beautiful years spent together.

11. Victor Adegoke

March 31, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Invest in Real Estate,by buying a three bedroom Bungalow apartment (finished) at Magboro for #8.5m or a four- year payment plan. Contact Segun on 08052467442 for details.

12. tina

March 31, 2017 at 4:43 pm

timi and busola congratulations s but please using fake names on here to praise yourself. you timi are too predictable and transparent with your attention seeking , like a female.

13. DAME

April 1, 2017 at 11:46 am

Timi and Busola the lord would keep your marriage and make it blossom. lemme say one story o
    so during Alibaba Jan 1st Concert, the first concert he held at Eko hotel, i attended with friends and during the show two of us got up to pee…walking into the corridors,…we saw some fans taking pics with Timi, and me i was happy we sharply ran there to wait our turn and tak epic, a lady was taking pics and when she stood apart a bit looking at the pics on her fone…we rushed to timi’s side and i told the lady to please step aside a bit so we can take pixs,she did…and we took pics…it was when we got inside my friend said..babe see as you asked Timi’s wife to shift for you, you have mind o…
    lol…i didnot even know but she was not petty or angry or give me any attitude….me sef i wee not gree if i was the wife. …I love how she supports and understands the terrain her husband opeartes in. More grace

God bless your home

14. M&

April 1, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Congratulations Timi and wife! You guys give us couple goals. And the write up is so funny ?. I love that you don’t try to deny that there are arguments and issues, but love conquers all. Marriage is definitely a journey like no other. It’s great to do it with your best friend and God.