Scoop

“I believe people are even doing worse” – Cocoice on Exposing her Body in the #BBNaija House | WATCH

Cocoice

Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Mojisola Serah also known as Cocoice in a recent interview with HipTV pleaded with Donjazzy concerning his tweet where he expressed disappointment at her for exposing her body on national TV.

She stated that whatever she did in the house was not premeditated and unintentional. She said:

Forgive your girl! I’m so sorry. I saw that tweet and I was like ah! baba no understand. If you understood, you’ll know that it’s just a normal thing. I believe people are even doing worse.

I would say that there is nothing I did in the Big Brother Naija house that was planned. I did not even plan anything… I don’t know if I should have planned oh! I can’t say that maybe I should have planned but there was nothing I planned in the Big Brother house. I think it made it easier for me to leave because I wanted to experience it and hold on to it for life,

On her connection with her fellow housemate Bassey, she said:

There is no connection between I and Bassey. I, Cocoice & Bassey, no connection. The only connection we had was creative connection. I think that’s the connection we had and that was good enough.

Watch the video below:

A post shared by BellaNaija (@bellanaijaonline) on

1. EE

March 1, 2017 at 5:50 am

Our politicians when they loot: “If you understood, you’ll know that it’s just a normal thing.” Even children still meat from the pot.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Shame is dead and we have killed it, where we go from here, nobody knows.

2. Apples

March 1, 2017 at 6:56 am

where is her sense? how is it a normal thing? people always trying to justify when they do wrong.

Damn! she sound daft…… whats my business, whatever rocks her boat, since it is normal she should be roaming the street naked naah.

3. godday

March 1, 2017 at 7:07 am

I see dat coming sister Sarah

4. Jane(the real Jane)

March 1, 2017 at 7:18 am

Ask God for forgiveness not don Jazzy

5. john

March 1, 2017 at 7:19 am

I was actually waiting for that stupid,delusional statment of ” only God can judge me:

6. Spunky

March 1, 2017 at 7:48 am

We all do crazy stuff…but not on your level girl. In as much as I liked what I saw, I think it will stick to her for a while.

7. EC

March 1, 2017 at 8:13 am

Girl looks like she is on drugs ?.
    Learn how to articulate your words instead of speaking like you were forced.

8. suga

March 1, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Don’t mind the yeye girl,she is asking for forgiveness because is someone like Don Jazzy that has criticized her this time,ofcourse a correct and reputable rich bachelor . That’s why she is sounding so disorganized like she didn’t know what she was doing and may be that would change Donjazzys mind about her and probably contact her.If it were an average Nigeria that wrote that about her she would have been defending her freedom to wear anything as long as her body and mind accepts it as that was one of her game plan as gifty claimed.Useless girls every where these days,she is obviously regretting her actions.Nowadays,girls think that every man would applaud them for always showing their body hence the reason for the level of nakedness we see every day.Im really impressed with Donjazzys comment,how I wish that every man will begin to think and speak like that about these days naked ladies,that way they would all go off the street in a twinkle of an eye.One can hardly differentiate prostitutes from none prostitutes these days all in the name of “fashion, trending and slaying”.RUBBISH!!

• Mama

March 1, 2017 at 3:10 pm

They will call you ‘haterz’ and tell you to ‘live and let live’ (the new mantra for anything goes). It’s an upside down world nowadays.