BN TV

“I Did Not Deny My Family” – #BBNaija’s ThinTallTony opens up on his Strategy & More in New Interview | Watch

BN TV

ThinTallTony is out of the Big Brother Naija house and as is the norm, he has kicked off his press rounds. In this new interview with Beat FM, he opens up on his relationship with Bisola, his strategy going into the #BBNaija house, choosing to be private about his family and much more.

He talks about the difference between lying about his relationship and keeping it private. He also goes into details on his physical actions with Bisola.

Watch below.

1. Tracey

March 21, 2017 at 6:56 pm

As long as you acknolege your wife. She really advocated for you while you were in the house.

2. Tracey

March 21, 2017 at 6:56 pm

As long as you acknowlege your wife. She really advocated for you while you were in the house.

3. Le coco

March 21, 2017 at 7:03 pm

MARIA … rofloooool.. she wont let this guy slide… on behalf of all women

4. yomi

March 21, 2017 at 7:05 pm

hmmm tony don’t even go there cos there was absolutely nothing private in wat u told Jon in d hse- bros u say u no get family say dem don die, u also called ur daughter ur niece on her bday, shior ochisco.

5. Ifymcqueens

March 21, 2017 at 7:12 pm

Ttt f-d up!…..see attacking….it pays to come clean…..

6. Ms B

March 21, 2017 at 7:14 pm

TTT can lie! I hope those tapes are replayed for him though. Does he think Nigerians are dull? See how he plugged kemen urging them to get down into the convo. So kemen the desperado comes into play again. Smh

7. Mrs. A

March 21, 2017 at 7:19 pm

TTT should change his name to LLL (Liar, Liarer, Liarest) Excuse the grammar! You are so talented, you DON’T have to lie this much! Gosh! As for Gifty, we hesperredit!

• Kemmy

March 21, 2017 at 11:27 pm

How is it your business? It’s his life not yours. It was just a game, all for the cameras

• Mrs. A

April 8, 2017 at 10:46 pm

The same way my comment is not your business 😀

8. Not Bitter Kola

March 21, 2017 at 7:43 pm

So the whole Nigeria got it wrong after watching you for weeks. You denied your family, if you didn’t, why are they not aware of your wife and children, talmabout all my family members are dead. Parents, sibling and grand parents. The woman you married and who had kids for you is supposedly what? Just agree that it’s your strategy not to reveal your marital status and stop defending it.

• Yemostic

March 21, 2017 at 8:16 pm

The guy is just a serial liar

9. Yemisco

March 21, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Tony: Babe.

Wifey: Tony.

Tony: My love

Wifey: Really? That’s what you’re going to say?

Tony: Haba it’s been a long time.

Wifey: Yeah, two long months.

Tony: How are you?

Wifey: I’m okay. How else do you think I am?

Tony: I know. I missed you too.

Wifey: Silence.

Tony: Bobo and Princess nko?

Wifey: They’re asleep.

Tony: I’ve really missed you guys.

Wifey: When did you actually miss us?

Tony: What do you mean?

Wifey: I’m just asking ni. When did you miss us, was it when Bisola gave you head or when you were chasing Tboss?

Tony: Ahan, but you know it was a game na!

Wifey: Tony please please. What kind of dirty game?

Tony: Honest babe. Shebi you saw when I was talking to Ebuka. None of it meant anything.

Wifey: Easy for you to say. The whole world saw you deny your family for this game of yours. You said all your family members are dead.

Tony: Ehn I just said that…

Wifey: Let me talk Tony! I’m the one that had to suffer all the insults from viewers. My friends whisper around me now. I know they talk about the rubbish husband I have that went to disgrace himself on Big Brother.

Tony: Wait…

Wifey: Did you wait before stripping yourself naked the very first week? People were even pitying you at that point sef. Until you and Bisola started kissing. That was a game too abi?

Tony: It was my strategy…

Wifey: To win 25million abi? Oya where’s the money. Show me the money na.

Tony: But babe you know how these things go…

Wifey: Yes I know how it goes. When you’re around women the first thing you do is deny your family. Remember how I caught you with that actress? Your excuse was that you were rehearsing with her. This one you were doing on satellite tv, that one is rehearsal too abi?

Tony: True to God babe, the whole time I was in there, it was my family I was thinking of o!

Wifey: Tony it’s thunder that will fire that your mouth. ‘Bisola I want to knack you this night without condom…’ Shebi it’s your family that was on your mind when you said that?

Tony: Honestly I don’t even remember I said that. You know we were drinking and that just came out.

Wifey: Yeah whatever.

Tony: You don’t believe me? Sincerely it was part of my plan to win…

Wifey: But did you win? They offered you one million naira to quit. You refused.

Tony: It doesn’t matter that I didn’t win the actual prize money. My appearance alone will open doors.

Wifey: It needs to open doors to a new house. Me I can’t live in this compound anymore. Even our neighbour’s daughter calls you T-T Trash.

Tony: Ah darling, slow down. We can’t move just yet. You know I’ve been away since January and I’m only coming home with the Pay Porte clothes I was given. When they make me ambassador…

Wifey: So all the embarrassment you gave me was for jeans and T-shirt. Chai, I have suffered o!

Tony: Babe just relax. I can fix this. Just let me get home tomorrow. Okay?

Wifey: Be coming, or did I say you should not come? Just stop over your mothers house and pick the children. I’m going for a beauty pageant.

Tony: Babe babe listen. You’re a wife and mother . You can’t go and be exposing your marital body anywhere.

Wifey: Well that’s rich coming from you.

Tony: See I’m still your husband.

Wifey: Define husband.

Tony: Why are you fighting me?

Wifey: You think I have strength to fight? Abeg I dey go sleep.

Tony: Baby let’s sort this out now. I don’t want things to be weird when I get home.

Wifey: Oh things are already weird. Just check Twitter and see what people are saying about you. About us. Some even abuse me for supporting you still.

Tony: Don’t worry all will be well when I get there.

Wifey: Na so.

Tony: Wetin that one come mean now?!

Tony: Babe.

Tony: Are you still there?

Tony: Hi.

Tony: I love you babe.

Tony: I’ll see you soon.

Your number has been blocked by this user.

• just saying

March 21, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Yemisco you are something else kikikikikikikiki
      You truly know the mind of Nigerian devils……
      Oh I mean Men.

• @BlaqKhaleesi

March 22, 2017 at 8:20 am

I actually enjoyed this 🙂 …. very creative
      lets do this more often 😉

• DAME

March 22, 2017 at 8:48 am

LMAO…MY SISTER BIKO take up a script writing role sharply. looooooooove this

• john

March 22, 2017 at 10:59 am

wem and thier bipolar disorder and delusions .just look at what is going on in someones head about another person life ..u need help and stop projecting ur insecurities on someone

• lizzie

March 22, 2017 at 11:28 am

Ok yemisco….. You hv finished the matter.

• yhabsgey

March 22, 2017 at 1:57 pm

wow. you are so jobless. Where do you work?

• Mrs O

March 22, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Yepa so he said to Bisola ‘ I want to nack you w/o condom’ yepa. Opari o

10. Indigo

March 21, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Where is that nice person on BN that transcribed the Churchill interview?
    You are needed here.. abeg data cost small.

11. Sisi

March 21, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Mariiaaaaa oooooo, shady. Thanks dear for being a voltron, don’t mind the liar.

12. Mrs O

March 21, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Dear TTT the jig is up, unfortunately your strategy didnt work. Hope you get endorsements tho cuz you r very talented.

• Tutu

March 21, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Which brand would want to associate with a pathological liar? He’s a disgrace to men.

13. Nelo

March 21, 2017 at 9:44 pm

Gosh I feel so embarrassed for this guy. Like can he just stop.

14. Papacy

March 21, 2017 at 9:44 pm

Bros is still playing games. The show is over. You’re in naija now. We know. We get it. Idinor werk. Kuku accept what we have said and move on.

15. Bob

March 21, 2017 at 9:59 pm

He’s a Liar

16. Miss_Flygerian

March 21, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Lmao!! Maria ain’t here for his lies. TTT no dey shame…still maintaining his lies even in the face of common knowledge and facts. Odiegwu!

17. B.

March 21, 2017 at 11:11 pm

I don’t know why ya’ll are chopping panadol and having opinions about this man and his wife. His wife put up a post yesterday saying her husband is an amazing husband and father and she can’t wait for him to get home irrespective of whatever went down. So people Biko face ya fronts!

18. Nene

March 22, 2017 at 5:29 am

Hmmmmm, for 25M

19. Michelle

March 22, 2017 at 8:44 am

Maria Should calm down…..TTT is an adult, responsible for his actions..Bb Naija is for adults and is by no means a programme to promote ‘morality’.. Bisola isnt a saint either jumping from Tony to Bally..abegi, Free dis guy and let him answer to his wife.

20. DAME

March 22, 2017 at 9:59 am

Bisola is not going to admit anything happened, TTT has already denied everything she thought was true PLUS shes gonna get the shocker that he was married all these time…shes gonna be ashamed and would rather keep mute than be shamed any further…TTT easy with the lies..you are just showing people you have no integrity…but every mallam to his kettle…whatever works for you

21. john

March 22, 2017 at 11:01 am

22. john

March 22, 2017 at 11:03 am

women***

23. FinchleysFinest

March 22, 2017 at 11:12 am

Guys.. if you dont watch this show properly and you come here to talk then think twice..

Big Brother and Tony agreed with this game plan(He spoke with his wife as well)… when he was talking with Ebuka after his eviction he said : Can I tell them now ??

He kept it private from the guys in the house : not from the outside world….

Also… saying all his families are dead is a game plan….

Are you telling me the ladies would have done the kissing game with him knowing he’s married ??? abeg go and sit down….