Scoop

Nollywood Actress Nichole Banna releases New Photos to Celebrate International Women’s Day

Nollywood Actress Nichole Banna has released new stunning photos to celebrate International Women’s Day! She’s definitely a new face we’ll be keeping our eyes on this year as she embarks on new projects.

See more photos below!

1. Race of Life

March 9, 2017 at 6:18 am

Nichole please get married as soon as possible. Nollywood is a bottomless pit for the single and older girls. The thing be like curse. No join over big girls.
    You are young and beautiful. Don’t get carried away. A good marriage is a wonderful security. Ask ChaCha. Or Mercy Johnson. Meet a guy who adores you enough, enter oooo. Inu? Don’t let people’s problems in their Marriages discourage you. Don’t live alone as a single girl for too long. It’s addictive if you become comfortable in it.
    I wish you all the best. Better pickin.

Nice pictures by the way.
    Una no bite me ooo, na my own opinion I share.

• Presh

March 9, 2017 at 7:55 am

U hit d point dear

• cleobriggs

March 10, 2017 at 12:29 am

Just to make sure “MARRIAGE” is a life requirement abi?? in 2017 cant believe someone can still be this opaque.
      See what happened to Tonto, Toke, Tiwa (Funny all their names start with T) see???!!!! She should do and marry because????? So the A list Nollywood Big girls that are not married are incomplete right? A woman can never be at the top until they marry right?? I honestly cannot believe you have access to a computer and internet and think so myopically!! Whats wrong with living alone please? My dear, take it or not but marriage is NOT for everyone!!!! Its not a must or necessity. Necessities like helping the poor, impacting your community, inspiring others, achieving milestones, being part of positive history, Marriage is a huge HUGE deal, more that popping kids, taking a last name or asoebi. Its spiritual! Its a blood oath!!! I dont even want to start this rant abeg, just carry your own go. lol “get married asap”, lmao….. o ga o.

• cleobriggs

March 10, 2017 at 12:30 am

and for the Record, GOD is the only true security. Dey there!

2. mimi

March 9, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Mgbeke!!

• Race of Life

March 9, 2017 at 5:13 pm

In your opinion and in your head alone. Watch and see how God will change her story. Cha-cha was called Mgbeke too but now she has millions of followers and is a fab brand. Bad belle!!!

3. Nag

May 1, 2017 at 9:38 pm

HI Nichole you are a beautiful lady and talented actress I wish you the best in your career. Only the Living almighty God will give you a real direction. So my dear be close to the Lord and he will give his plan for you. I love your personality and your acting. I wish you all the best.
    Are you related to Frances Ben? Because you girls are looking almost the same, you can play a movie together as twin.