BN TV

Praiz Picks #TeamNatural over Wigs | Watch his “Ndani TGIF” Video on BN TV

It’s Friday and the Ndani Lifestyle team are back with an exciting new episode of #NdaniTGIFShow featuring Nigerian R&B singer, Praiz Adejo.

Enjoy!

1. o

March 3, 2017 at 9:56 pm

This him beards no be here oooo

2. fancynancy

March 3, 2017 at 10:45 pm

he would probably like wigs if he takes off his goggles.

• dd

March 3, 2017 at 11:56 pm

lol!

• TeamRelaxed

March 4, 2017 at 1:47 am

Hahahaaaaa…. don’t mind these stupid people ever comparing. They don’t know how hard it is to maintain natural hair. And naturalistas don’t let call these fake love get to your heads; men only prefer natural hair because they think it’s cheaper to maintain (even if I know it’s not)… women with nice relaxed hair look a lot better than most scavenger looking naturalistas

• Anon

March 4, 2017 at 2:20 pm

Team relaxed why are you always so pressed about natural hair! Natural hair articles on BN pop up, you guys will go there and start ranting and feeling butthurt as if someone insulted you. Now someone has said he likes natural hair over wigs! (Not even over relaxed hair), and you’re here, as usual, sounding so pained. It will be well with you. If there’s truly nothing wrong with having relaxed hair I wonder why you guys are so pained

• Idomagirl

March 5, 2017 at 4:31 am

Why are you so hurt?
      Did someone insult women with relaxed hair?
      All this ranting cos of Praiz, don’t worry you’ll be fine.

3. Chic

March 4, 2017 at 12:15 pm

I’m on my natural hair but I can tell u it’s not a funny venture cos combing it is another trouble entirely. Just needed to let go of the weaves for now cos I was getting constant headaches…dunno why. I have to wet my hair and use conditioner all the time before I can actually comb it, and style it the way i want. If u have better tips, do let me know. Thanks

4. Idomagirl

March 5, 2017 at 4:29 am

Always so funny to me how so many Nigerians think women with natural hair do not wear weaves or wigs.
    People go natural for various reasons – it’s not always because they’re trying to pro-black and woke.
    Wigs are super convenient & awesome for protective styling.

5. artklub

March 5, 2017 at 9:21 am

most cool and open minded naija guys prefer natural hair…haha. well, my opinion is if you have healthy hair then it doesnt matter if its relaxed or natural. as long as its healthy and looks good.