Scoop

#BBNaija’s TBoss finally addresses the Kemen Incident | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Second runner up at the just-concluded Big Brother Naija 2017, Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss has finally come forward to put the endless debates about the ugly incident with Kemen in the big brother house to rest. In a new video she posted on her Instagram page, TBoss thanks all those who have stood for her throughout her stay in the house as well as supported her even as the debate on the circumstances surrounding Kemen’s disqualification refused to die down. She stated that henceforth, she would not give anyone the chance to trivialize or undermine what happened to her on that fateful day.

Watch the video below:

Photo Credit: Instagram – @officialtboss_

1. Spunky

April 20, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Tboss!

• NTA news

April 20, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Why is she reading the speech from her phone. OLODO

• Jay

April 20, 2017 at 11:37 pm

You are an idiot. An advanced one. So world leaders who read speeches from papers are olodos? Get your ignorant self a new brain.

• susan

April 21, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Illiterate! Hater!! We love you Tboss;

• Articulate Articles

April 22, 2017 at 2:25 pm

U are an idiot. No matter how u see her…she’s made. She’s a star already. .so get a laugh. U still hate her after the show. …devil’s incarnate!

• Usud

April 23, 2017 at 1:30 pm

This drama will end when someone is labeled “that girl that was raped in bbn”. Shut down this drama and move on. That was an intense game show, people made mistakes. How long are you going to be stuck on this.

2. GYOnlineNG.COM

April 20, 2017 at 2:11 pm

I respect this lady, she’s real and she plays that into her confidence character on BBNaija.

3. Tochi

April 20, 2017 at 2:37 pm

I just love you girl, keep being classy

4. ben

April 20, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Sigh you’re smiling, even you are not buying what you’re selling, look at your body language, why I would sleep on the same bed with a man I know is very attracted to me and the feeling isn’t mutual beats my imagllination but hey that’s just me. I also noticed something in the big brother house which I thought was very weird most of them found themselves in compromising situations they were not comfortable with but went along with it out of fear of not conforming to what they thought was expected of them being in the big brother house this was the case with tboss, I remember when she was talking about it in the house and she said what if my father is watching that told me everything I needed to know like the typical Nigeria n woman she’s trying to protect her morality only she knows what happened tht night

• Susan

April 20, 2017 at 11:40 pm

So she has to cry and wail for you to buy what she’s selling? ? Human beings, I’m sorry for individuals who try so hard to please others. If she was wailing and crying, I’m sure YOU would’ve said she’s manipulating, etc. If you watched the video of her and Kemen and you’re still looking for what to buy, then I’m not sure what to say to you. Some people just type absolute gibberish and think they’re analyzing.

• Entered brenda

April 24, 2017 at 9:40 am

I watched the video, kemen that nite behaved like a thief, dats where the problem lies,pls nija’s let’s b realistic, if this had happened in America, kemen will b in jail right now, a small girl child cannot b kept close to this hegoat of a man, wake-up nija’s let’s say no to such acts

5. kiky

Transcript please. Thanks.

9. mzposh

April 20, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Class! Just classy!

10. abby

April 20, 2017 at 3:56 pm

AY hope u watched this…so u don’t go abt making jokes and fun out of a shameful act

11. Grace

April 20, 2017 at 4:03 pm

What is this none sense on her head Biko? Why does she dress like a teenager just finding herself fashion wise

• Susan

April 20, 2017 at 11:42 pm

If all you could say about this video is “the nonsense on her head” then you need help. It’s so pitiful how people focus on the unimportant and insignificant things nowadays. It’ll be sickening if you’re an adult. Smh I can’t with some of you.

12. Papacy

April 20, 2017 at 4:55 pm

I don’t know what the truth is. We can all pass judgement. Nobody will beat you for having an opinion. What I am totally against is the idea that “if it did happen, it has happened, he has apologized, let’s get over it”. No. You cannot say “sorry” and still say “shebi I’ve said sorry nah why are you still angry”. It is no one’s place to dictate anyone’s healing process. If indeed he has apologized in private I would like to assume she accepted the apology. To now trivialize (in her words) or sensationalize this situation both parties have to live with for the rest of their lives (hopefully not) is not okay. If she will talk about it let her do so in her own time. Same with the young man. Nobody wants to be labelled “temptress” or “molester”.

• LemmeRant

April 20, 2017 at 6:03 pm

But did TBoss tell you she’s angry?

No be una carry matter on top head.

• Shandi

April 20, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Papacy- It has happened, get over it? Why are some humans so inconsiderate and unrealistic? When someone sexually assaults you, or your sister or daughter; I hope you and them will get over it. Look here dummy; there are certain things that takes a while for people to get over, in some cases they never even get over it. I’m baffled at the way some of you reason, it’s actually really unfortunate.

• Farida

April 21, 2017 at 10:34 am

Finish reading the comment first nau

• olliealley.wordpress.com

April 21, 2017 at 10:46 am

Did you read the full comment or you’re just looking for a vessel to transfer aggression to? See the holy anger on top your gross lack of comprehension.

• Papacy

April 21, 2017 at 10:15 pm

I believe you may have misread or misinterpreted my comment.

13. Wow

April 20, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Dear Tboss, i know youl come and read your post on Bella naija to see what people said?
    Im reading “rape”.”rapist” everywhere……..well, maybe i didnt watch the video very very well….. ?? just kindly help people like us who dont understand this matter anymore to clarify a few things…..

1. Will you sue Kemen for the “rape” ?

2. Is it possible that Kemen as he explained was pulling the blanket out after looking out and realised it was still dark outside?

3. Do you believe Kemens’ punishment and apology is not enough?? What do you think can be done to him to make it right??

4. Does this mean you slept throughout your rape? And had no semen on you to cause you to raise alarm?

Well here is a suggestion if you decide to sue: I hear Kemen said severally himself that he drugged and raped girls with his friends on TV. I personally find it strange that none of his various victims or the serveral women he worked with at the gym who he probably molested have tried to reach out to have him locked away for good, not even anonymously, since this unfortunate incident happened, its all i waited to hear. Well, you should find the video of him talking about raping others in the house and one of this his victims to strengthen your case.

A lot of people think you should sue, you deserve justice, itl also be victory for the women who have been raped seeing another rape victim suceed in bringing the “rapist” to justice besides Its the best way to address this issue once and for all not videos or siblings/boss nation statements on social media.

Bless

14. Articles

April 22, 2017 at 2:34 pm

TBoss is cool. Haters should leave her alone. The bastard that’s criticising her for reading from her fone and d evil genius complaining of her head band should go to hell. When are u idiots gonna stop hating on dis lady? Kilode? Wetin? Una chop witch? Hate her or like her….she’s a star! Badtards!

15. Dee doug

April 23, 2017 at 8:10 am

Thank @yahoo.com

16. Dee doug

April 23, 2017 at 8:30 am

Tboss, shut this thing down and move on. The game is over, Ttt, bisola, and others have settled all controversy surrounding perceptions about whatever happened in the house and moved on to after the show endorsements. For everybody that thinks that Kamen should be crucified for this issue, please take the lead but first read John 8 vs 6 & 7.