News

I Raped 7-month Old Girl to be Successful in Life – 57-year Old Katsina Man

Photo Credit: PUNCH

57 year old man, Magaji Dansale was arrested in Katsina on Friday, for raping his 7-month-old step daughter. The reason he gave journalists at the Katsina State Police Command was because he was so desperate to become rich, saying he had several dreams of him being a rich man after sexual intercourse with a toddler.

Commissioner of Police in Katsina, Usman Abdullahi, said he will be charged to court soon.

Dansale is a father to six children with his late wife, before marrying the mother of the victim.

On why he committed the crime, Dansale said:

I had sexual intercourse with the baby girl because I saw it in several dreams I had that it was the way for me to become successful in life. I dreamt that all my suffering in life would end. This is why I did it.

I truly believed that if I had sexual intercourse with her, all my predicaments would vanish. I would not have to run around to make ends meet anymore.

The child is still on admission at the Turai Umar Yar’Aadua Maternity and Children Hospital, Katsina, where she is receiving treatment after having suffered critical injuries due to the rape.

According to PUNCH, the victim’s biological father, Ibrahim Nuhu, said the baby’s mother complained to him that the baby had pile, causing her to bleed from her private parts and anus. On further inspection at the General Hospital, Malumfashi, doctors confirmed it was a case of rape and insisted on police involvement.

The baby’s mother said she once woke up to find traces of blood and liquid in her baby’s private parts but the following day, the suspect gave her clothes to wash, including trousers stained with blood and semen.

The police arrested Dansale afterwards

Photo Credit: PUNCH

1. BijouxthisBijouxthat

April 1, 2017 at 6:44 pm

I don’t get this.. How old is the mother of the child? She married this disgusting piece of garbage when the baby was how old?
    And is she a simpleton? How do you miss an abuse on your 7 months old baby? And say she is suffering from piles?
    Some women don’t deserve to be mothers :STUPID is an understatement

• Anna

April 1, 2017 at 8:28 pm

Life without a personal relationship with Jesus, full of evil and wicked imagination. I am talking about you knowing that you are serving God and not hypocrisy.You had a dream about your actions so you made it happen. Who initiated that dream from the spirit realm. Sad sad and extremely sad. I pray the girl heals speedily. Another government would have quickly taken that baby from you. The environment is not safe for that girl and I am hoping some competent foundation can take her up asap.

• Bimbo

April 2, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Are you saying there are no christians who commit acts like this ? A quick check on Google will sort you out .

2. BijouxthisBijouxthat

April 1, 2017 at 6:46 pm

Some women don’t deserve to be mothers :STUPID is an understatement for this woman

3. kkay

April 1, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Nauseating! Yuck!!
    Demons in human form.

4. keke driver

April 1, 2017 at 6:56 pm

“7-month-old”?? You’re a disgusting old fool

5. Spunky

April 1, 2017 at 6:59 pm

You carried out the act to be successful? Where you dey since when success elude you? I knew it had to be for superstitious reasons…

6. Darius

April 1, 2017 at 7:16 pm

He didn’t make money in his youth. It’s now that he wants to make money. How could he have imagined that he could enrich himself by sleeping with a toddler? Poverty must have dealt with him and twisted his mind. Now he’s going to rot in jail.

When he gets to prison and his senior colleagues ask him, “Baba, wait are you in for?” I wonder what he’s going to tell them.

• Darius

April 1, 2017 at 9:56 pm

*what*

7. Exotique

April 1, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Can someone explain how this is even biologically possible?

8. Jade Edo babe

April 1, 2017 at 7:37 pm

This is very prevalent in the north. Sexual things to become powerful. It’s not today these alhajis, northern men engage in gay sex, but one with a baby? Jesus, this world is lost. Come back soon Abeg, I don tire for all this wickedness. The baby’s organ is barely developed. Mother of the baby is probably a teenage bride. Let this man be burnt alive, let him have a taste of hell fire now.

How do you think people like El Rufai, even Buhari get in power and people follow them like flies . Their juju na strong tin. We are here praising them for being modest. It’s all a cover up. Live in the north for a month, you will question your own existence, you will see and hear all kind of backwardness.
    Even their women are not to be taken lightly. Their beauty is deadly.

• Lola Carey

April 2, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Spoken like someone who knows these Hausa people very well. Your head dey there. If you hear and see what this people in the north do to get wealth and followership? Meanwhile they will be forming humble.

9. Mystique

April 1, 2017 at 8:16 pm

I’m sorry but is this idiot still alive??? Hoping the interview was done immediately he was arrested cos this offense is only punishable by hanging.

10. privacy.please

April 1, 2017 at 8:37 pm

They need to just go ahead and put him UNDER the jail…

11. The Real Oma

April 1, 2017 at 8:39 pm

DISGUSTING.

12. Anon

April 1, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Igiven the opportunity I would have just loved to burn that evil snake between his weak tights, burn it the fuck off. Tattoo peodophiles across his retarded forehead then let him go. He would live out the remaining part of his life forever remembering the price he had to pay for his inability to stop himself from harming a child.

13. Nv

April 1, 2017 at 10:18 pm

First of all, the mother of the baby sounds pretty… uhm, ignorant (I’m being charitable with my words, otherwise I’d say ‘dumb as glue’ , ‘very very stupid’ among others).
    She’s probably an uneducated child bride herself. Where’s that useless governor that said that men should marry more women because unmarried women are SUCH a menace to the society?

2. The man, I have no words for. Another case of poverty, illiteracy and downright perversion. Our leaders have done us such a disservice by not emphasizing on education. And that useless management of University Of Jos want to increase the tuition fees?!

3. You see why its more than important to empower women, raise them up to not be some, subservient brainless doormats? If the didn’t sabotage this mother’s future by forcing marriage on her, she for no mumu reach sotey dem give her clothes with blood and sperm may she wash and she quietly washed them even when she suspected something was wrong.

4. There should be a law that limits the amount of children people can have based on their economic standing. This man, as he poor like so, wet in hin dey do wey hin born 6 children? Hin con add another wife wey already get child? Haba!

14. tunmi

April 1, 2017 at 11:01 pm

This disgusting excuse of a human being. I can’t believe he not only thought it but actually acted it out. Oh my goodness, this is too painful. I hope that baby makes it

15. Mama

April 2, 2017 at 9:48 am

Monster!

16. john

April 2, 2017 at 10:50 am

how does this even works?.. ..that is how a raving naked Mad woman that passses around my parents street suddenly becomes pregnant..and rumour has it big men with big cars used to come around midnight to service her..smh …supernatural things dey happen for this world..the other day some one shared a video on whatsap about one of this yahoo/G boys that masturbates maggots ( I swear real maggots in place of semen) it is part of ritual whereby they sleep with all this money hungry naive women and inject the maggots in the woman vag.. Destiny will be exchanged and later the woman will start suffering from unknown sickness or the other ..things dey happen..thats why I vow to use cutlass on any boy that comes back from all this asian countries like Malaysia and suddenly becomes rich and wants to befriend or marry any of sister..woe betide you

• TM David-West

April 2, 2017 at 4:26 pm

I went home to Delta state and was welcomed by tales of young men coming back from Malaysia and having sex with girls that ended up discharging maggots.

What an evil world we live in!

17. TM David-West

April 2, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Perverted creature. Makes me want to support Senator Ita Giwa’s campaign for castrating rapists. Perverts don’t need mercy. .

18. Idomagirl