Sweet Spot

“Sundays were my fashion days” – Nkechi Harry Ngonadi Covers Today’s Woman’s March/April Issue

BellaNaija.com

TW Magazine’s cover girl is Nkechi Harry-Ngonadi. She is of the social and inspirational fame on IG who has given a literal meaning to ‘Sunday Best’. Unapologetic about her faith, her stance and her boldness, she is one of the most popular fashion-preneurs and premium fabric stockists on this side of the globe.

She is the undaunted devil-stomper, who stands boldly in the face of trials and tests, and says she has of course seen many. The ever cheery wife, mother, influencer and decency advocate, who is unafraid to spread the gospel of decorum and her unshakeable faith in God shares her patience story to serve as an inspiration to anyone, young and old.

Step in with them as they dish off the pages to your sense, straight outta Naija, their new home-grown project, designed to bring you local brands and their inspiring creators. March won’t be complete without cheering the Bold, Bright and Beautiful women who do and challenge us to be. Models speak up on the street of Lagos in their fashion editorial that will get you thinking.

This is yet another great edition, available nationwide and online.

Cover Credits:
Photography & Creative Direction: TY Bello
Styling: Favor Olugu
Cover Story: Syreeta Akniyede
Make-up: Bimpe Onakoya

1. Ify

April 9, 2017 at 5:34 am

You people have come again. I refuse to talk. *walking away and singing* Man plenty for Lagos, why must you steal someone’s man? ???

2. Porakot breed

April 9, 2017 at 8:30 am

Bella Naija be starting have they haven’t the guts for. Leave this ministry for SDK and LIB. Na dem get the balls for this kain post. BN, respeck ya age and ‘acquired status’. Focus on weddings and kissing ass abeg. Na beg I dey beg una.

No comment on the post. Na waka pass I go waka pass.

3. Porakot breed

April 9, 2017 at 8:30 am

Be starting *what

4. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

April 9, 2017 at 11:36 am

I don’t understand… Did she steal someone’s man…. Well even if she did THE MAN MADE HIMSELF AVAILABLE TO BE STOLEN. NHN is an IG celeb, the only problem I have with her is that she only replies celebrities and top shots on IG. but she is God fearing and always happy. Love her tho

5. Amh

April 9, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Nkechi husband snatcher. Housemaid turned madam. Enough joo. With your wakawaka. Go and sit down.

• Idomagirl

April 9, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Bella naija will soon delete this comment.

6. o

April 9, 2017 at 1:44 pm

BN, ?you wanna be starting something, you wanna be starting something. You wanna be starting something, you wanna be starting something ?….In my MJ’s voice

7. blackbeatle

April 9, 2017 at 6:38 pm

just passing by ..like others have said BN leave this matter alone inugo?

8. Dee

April 9, 2017 at 7:10 pm

lol I actually like this lady. To think that I criticize most of this insta celebs. I understand her . Christians can be fun too and wear nice cloths.

9. chique

April 10, 2017 at 1:59 am

Make I waka pass after all she has done the damage control on her IG page…….lemme just dey pass, dey look back, dey go front ,dey use corner eye look back…….boom….I don pass finish

10. Nyc

April 11, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Oya Nkechi over to you,them say you snatch another woman husband…hmmmm there is God. No forgiveness can erase a continuous and knowing sin.

11. abiodun jaiyeola

April 22, 2017 at 8:49 am

@ bellla news luvly job!
    @ify gr8 u. luv ur comment