BN TV

NazomsCorner shares 3 Healthy Versions of Nigerian Breakfast Meals on BN Cuisine

BellaNaija Living

In this new video, NazomsCorner shares 3 healthy recipes for Nigerian breakfasts you should try. She said;

Hi guys, today I have shared with you all my 3 lightened up versions of some of our favourite Nigerian breakfasts.

The first one is plantain and egg stew, which I have significantly made healthier by making a few adjustments. The second is sardine and bread toasties and, finally, I have shared my favourite way to satisfy my noodle cravings in a healthy way.

It is important to remember that moderation is key and attempting to have a healthier diet does not mean you have to give up your favourite foods. I might opt for a lighter breakfast on most days, but some days require big, hearty breakfasts!

What is your favourite breakfast? let me know in the comment section, I would really like to know!

Watch

1. bey

April 8, 2017 at 10:17 pm

If I eat breakfast like this ; Fati will be my new name.
    I usually have half of a wholewheat bread roll and one boiled egg or special K and skimmed milk

2. Omo lara zion

April 8, 2017 at 10:30 pm

Her make up is so beautiful and minimal.

3. MsA

April 8, 2017 at 11:51 pm

Simple and healthy way to eat you favourite foods. really love the ‘indomie’ recipe, I’m gonna give it a try especially since it has soy sauce in it!

4. Ajala & Foodie

April 9, 2017 at 4:52 am

I have to ask though…Do people really eat plantain (with fried eggs) and indomie for breakfast??? is that not a little too heavy??? Nevertheless, I understand what the author is trying to achieve here, i.e if you can’t get people to make healthy choices then make their choices a little better and that is a good thing.

• Ify

April 9, 2017 at 5:27 am

Yes they do. They really do. I do. It’s not too heavy.

• Vee

April 9, 2017 at 6:38 am

Did they not say eat breakfast like a king?

• Ajala & Foodie

April 9, 2017 at 4:04 pm

@ Ify, thanks for answering my question as it was a honest question. I guess our bodies are all different right? I don’t eat any of these things and I work out at least 4 days a week for at least 2 hrs, while I am in shape, I am still on the “big” side with a belly like the Michelin man. This is just so you know that my question was not me trying to throw shade. BTW when I say heavy I mean for it’s calorie content.

@ Vee, eating like a king does not translate to piling on the calories, especially in the days we live in now. You would be had pressed to find kings eating indomie and fried plantain with fried eggs for breakfast, if at all. I am not a health junkie per say. I don’t count calories but I am very aware and conscious of what I put in my body.