News

“Dream it, Believe it, Live it!” – Facebook User buys an Engagement Ring for herself

BellaNaija.com

This Facebook user, Ntandokazi KaRobert has taken the concept of “faith” to a whole other level. The South African put up the above photo of her finger bearing a ring and captioned it:

Congratulate me!!!?congratulate me!!!????. I have decided to get myself a ring, i will find a husband later.
Some people build garages before they buy cars.
Dream it,believe it, live it…life is about planning?.

Next week i am starting to look for schools for my future kids.

See the post below:

Congratulations to her!

Photo Credit: Facebook – Ntandokazi KaRobert

1. le coco

May 5, 2017 at 2:03 pm

ahhh why not.. lool congratulations.. this takes self love to a whole new level

• deee

May 5, 2017 at 4:47 pm

From your mouth to Gods ears!!!!!

Praying it happens even sooner sef

2. Darius

May 5, 2017 at 2:26 pm

Taking the bull by the horns! So she’s got everything: a flourishing career and all, what she needs now is a husband?

Some people no get problem. I wish I can understand why ladies feel/think getting married is an achievement. Being a man feels awesome!

3. Deleke

May 5, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Wow, ring is not enough now you starting to look for school for the kids?
    Classic case of ‘one flew over a cuckoo’s nest’

4. Marlee

May 5, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Some people will be willing to fight in Trump and Kim’s third world war just to be rewarded with a husband. A one legged one at that matter.

5. John Doe

May 5, 2017 at 4:09 pm

And if getting a husband was that important to you, don’t you think that ring on your finger would give a potential husband the wrong impression that you’re already hooked, thereby driving them away? Attention thirsty bolo.

6. caramel chic

May 5, 2017 at 5:53 pm

In a generation that likes to disregard the realness of being single and hords coal on peoples honesty of desiring marriage, senidng lots of love to you my dear.
    PS- does these comments not show you how we have grown to be a slightly hardened society. A woman desiring marriage is now looked down on. But KIM being naked is the ultimate girl power.Just becuase someone desires marriage doesn;t mean they feel they have achieved. You can desire marriage and still desire to be the baddest tech innovator in the world.This young lady is clearly living her life and being busy. I wish I was moe honest wiht myself in my younger years too.
    Loneliness is real. Very real!! All that ‘I don;t need anybody is overated’ hopping from one guy to another can’t cover that up either.
    ROCK ON GIRL

7. Tootsie

May 5, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Not sure how I feel about this… *sigh*

8. Akpeno

May 6, 2017 at 6:05 pm

So babe proposed to herself and couldn’t even get the right ring size…. the ring too tight.

Lol I kid! …. well I kid small… :p