Relationships

Lanre Gentry Shows Off his “New Love” on Social Media

BellaNaija.com

Mercy Aigbe‘s husband Lanre Gentry has found “new love”.

Just a few weeks after he separated from his wife, was handed a restraining order, arrested and accused of domestic violence by his wife, the hotelier is showing off his “new love” on Instagram.

He simply captioned his post; “Temi My New Love

Lanre Gentry Shows Off his New Love on Social Media

Photo Credit: Lanre Gentry

1. survivor

May 20, 2017 at 11:33 pm

Gentry s now a celleb.. OK temi,hope no “pasan” kept for under the bed?

• Seeiously

May 21, 2017 at 12:41 am

He’s loving the new attention.
      He has to be the biggest doucebag, loser ever. And his new love is a certified idiot.
      Why do women put themselves in such stupid situation. Decent men are not that scarce. Oh some women are devils themselves so they don’t mind playing with the devil.

• Sean

May 21, 2017 at 3:33 pm

He claims not to be on social media and denied posts from the IG account.. …. someone is controlling the parody account to mess him up

2. Cindy

May 20, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Lmaoooo…… this man is a joke. And guess who is even more of a joke? The “new love”. Everything about this just screams childishness and immaturity. Even announcing it on IG. Please let me laugh again…..kikikikikiki???

3. kris

May 20, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Women are the greatest problem to themselves.caine wen dem take beat first wife na back dem dey keep am.

4. Madman

May 20, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Naija women that want to die on top of d****k. You are all replaceable.

On to the next one.

5. Grace encore

May 20, 2017 at 11:56 pm

This man is a clown with a big crown,he needs mental evaluation,how did he even ask her out without sounding off,can he even hold a conversation?one of those things women put up with.

6. Tiwa

May 21, 2017 at 12:14 am

Congratulations Temi! Sucks to be you!!!

• o

May 21, 2017 at 4:52 pm

????????. You meanie ??

7. Darius

May 21, 2017 at 12:17 am

I cringed when I saw this! And he just had to add “Yemi my new love”. He knows that Mercy wants to get back with him – this is a childish attempt to shut the door on her face.

Even if this man was convicted of first degree murder, ladies would still flock around him because he has money. John was right when he said women bring nothing to the table. They just like to reap where they did not sow.

Mr Gentry, this is puerile and so not necessary. You almost dismembered your wife. Show some remorse and keep a low profile.

8. Adunnie

May 21, 2017 at 12:20 am

How can someone this old have no sense of decorum? Keep embarrassing yourself up and down.

9. Tiri

May 21, 2017 at 12:54 am

Ode ni man yi sha..adagba je raufu

10. Professor X

May 21, 2017 at 1:14 am

That looks like a picture of Mercy and her soon-to-be ex husband in the background. What a wawu.

11. Indigo

May 21, 2017 at 1:33 am

Oloriburuku somebody..
    Oniranu.
    (Am not sure what they mean I just want to insult in Yoruba)
    It’s blogs that’s giving you popularity.. I don’t blame you.

12. Ella

May 21, 2017 at 1:50 am

???? Nigerian men never fall to disappoint. I was just gisting with my friend that he’ll be able to move on fast because there’s always one stupid woman ready to take him with open arms. Chai!! Women!! Una wehdone. It’s behavior like this that make men treat women like shit. I remember during the interview that she did recently, she said that his conscience will make him feel bad for what he’s done to her. I Laughed and said she shouldn’t hold her breath. Nigerian men don’t have a conscience. I was right???

13. Awiase

May 21, 2017 at 2:33 am

A one day old baby is even more matured than this man.All I see is Temi’s archaic lace wig.

14. Ms_bi

May 21, 2017 at 3:14 am

I hear she’s a relative who just put to bed.
    Let me just cross my finger and hope its true because I really do not want to dabble in how dense he’d really be if temi was ANYTHING but a relative who just put to bed?

• SM

May 21, 2017 at 9:42 am

His younger brothers wife who jus had twins. A game to him nd naijas jus swallow up everything they see and hear

15. Ottawa Queen

May 21, 2017 at 3:26 am

Is this guy even okay? On his IG page according to other blogs he keeps posting all sorts since his release. He recently posted a pic of himself and mercy, he captioned it “I love my Olajuwon”. And now there’s a “Temi love”?? SMH!!

16. Ottawa Queen

May 21, 2017 at 3:29 am

abi ” I miss my Olajuwon”…

17. Marian

May 21, 2017 at 4:09 am

The guy said he’s not on Instagram so I wonder who is managing this page.

18. Wow

May 21, 2017 at 5:03 am

Community penis oshi! Foolish guy and an even more foolish woman (Temi). I thought you said Mercy was the one sleeping around with men? Now all of a sudden you have a new love; very idiotic somebody. Mercy, please for the love of God and all things good, don’t think about going back to this idiot; please. “Home” is where you make it; “home” doesn’t have to be in a man’s house. That’s the lie they’ve told many naija women that makes them stay with stupid immature boys like this guy.

19. Corolla

May 21, 2017 at 5:40 am

Lol!

20. Joy

May 21, 2017 at 5:48 am

Lol….that’s his sister in-law!

• Olori

May 21, 2017 at 6:56 am

No that is not his sister inlaw.

21. Diamond

May 21, 2017 at 6:39 am

The word ‘new’ cracked me up.. like a commodity ie my new house, my new car. This is a total idiot! How did Mercy marry and put up with that?

22. Harry

May 21, 2017 at 8:36 am

Once the man had gone to prison, what do you expect? To go back?

23. leona

May 21, 2017 at 8:37 am

Lol…

24. lady d

May 21, 2017 at 10:03 am

U guys should stop giving this guy the attention he desperately wants and stop hating on the lady cos from the report on instablog , the lady is his brother’s wife .

25. OhNiru

May 21, 2017 at 10:23 am

I can tell with precision when this one too will end. What’s new; its the same way Mercy came to proudly take the place of an earlier molested and regularly battered wife of Lanre’s. Facts emerged after Mercy married him and as also evidenced by the timing of her child birth that she was there all the while doing the side thing (long before the marriage crashed )and working to crash another woman’s marriage.

Today she doesn’t have my sympathy for drinking from the well she poisoned. As for this one she is the biggest social media dummy of the year. I really think women are their own problems not men as we are wont to imagine.

26. lily

May 21, 2017 at 10:32 am

Oh dear! Mr. Gentry is experiencing late puberty. You would think he is an adult at that age. Poor thing!

27. hahahhah

May 21, 2017 at 10:37 am

Women deserve all dat dey re getting

28. Eva

May 21, 2017 at 11:37 am

Bad rubbish. Really? Temi I no envy you am sure ex mrs gentry does not too.

29. chika

May 21, 2017 at 2:15 pm

So after beating his wife, dis one called temi want to taste and see wat mercy has seen(beating).
    issoryt, continue.
    Happy beating life temi my new love

30. Ijs

May 21, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Mercy CHOSE this man in the 1st place

31. Sisi

May 21, 2017 at 2:32 pm

I would like to believe this is an old picture of the fool and one of the shameless women he was messing around with whilst married as I really don’t want to believe any sensible or sane woman would allow this one approach her talk less of to sit on his lap knowing fully well he is an ignorant barbaric animal. Women women women.

32. Foolish Lanre Gentry

May 21, 2017 at 2:59 pm

You see?women that want to die because of one man, i read where mercy granted an intetview that she stayed with the abusive oloriburuku Lanre because she wanted to save her marriage, if she had died in the process, this old papa youngi will not even wait for her to be burried before having another Oshi woman like Temi. Hummmm every woman should learn from this drama don’t pretend ones a man start beating you, you mean nothing to him any more he has already moved on with his plan B and if you die in the process na dream come true for him pls wake up.

33. Vicky

May 21, 2017 at 4:05 pm

I hope they did not scatter his brain 7 nights in Kirikiri is not a joke

34. Pamela

May 21, 2017 at 4:34 pm

I kinda feel like this is just a silly attempt to spite Mercy. Y’all should slow down with the hate on the so called ‘Temi’. It was probably a harmless picture but the FOOL decided to post and write that caption. This man is just senseless!!!

35. Nkem

May 21, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Lanre Gentry should be ashamed of himself. He has no sense of decorum whatsoever!

36. Hmm

May 22, 2017 at 4:15 am

Ntoi for mercy and all the fools that want to die in marriage. Na dem provoke pass for this page ! Lol! The guy has moved on, Mercy please move on. He only misses his son and not you.

37. sana

May 22, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Nigerians are quick to judge sha. This temi lady is his sister in law and they arent dating and mercy aigbe knows very well. choi;;;;;