Scoop

“Love bears all things” – Read Damilola Adegbite’s Message to her Husband Chris Attoh on his Birthday

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress and fitness advocate Damilola Adegbite is celebrating her husband and fellow actor Chris Attoh today as he turns a year older.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share a photo of them together accompanied with a poetic message as she wished him a happy birthday.

She wrote:

Love bears all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things.

Happy birthday Nii @chrisattoh ….I love you.

Happy Birthday Chris!

1. chichi

May 17, 2017 at 1:32 pm

I love you both, beautiful people.

2. jumbo

May 17, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Its good to know that their Marriage is Intact.

3. Anne

May 17, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Happy Birthday Chris. Dammy, is that why you put this type of picture out. And before anyone comes after me on this forum. Think twice and say the truth. Damilola what is really happening. Is your husband going after someone else or maybe not but this picture says something. God’s wisdom is the best in marriage, career, raising children etc

• Sheri

May 17, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Abebelube. Lol. Maybe you should check her page and see what picture she actually posted its a well known thing that blogs copy and paste captions and attach their own choice of pictures to a post. (Which I think is incredibly misleading and conniving) It’s so funny that you wasted your time analysing that the picture was meant to cover up something…but she didn’t even use this picture. You were so sure of yourself ?

• Ottawa Queen

May 17, 2017 at 4:05 pm

@Anne whether there is an issue in their marriage or not how is that your damn freaking business? Does she owe you any explanation on the activities involved in her marriage? You bunch are the same who criticise celebrities for washing their dirty linens in public (social media). Even if they had dealt with some issues, infidelity or not in the past, and they’ve decided to move on and make it work? So what’s wrong about that? Isn’t that what marriage is all about? Striving through the odds, breaking down the shackles and pulling through it all in love? Some of you single sad ladies are so stupid with your reasoning. Don’t worry, by the time you get into a union, then you’ll know some comments you once posted were really daft!!

• What an ass

May 17, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Ma’am Ottawa how do you know she’s single? You were making sense until you started the single bashing nonsense. Single sad ladies? Seriously? Like married women are not known to pull their fellow married women down.

• Ottawa Queen

May 17, 2017 at 5:37 pm

@What an Ass, obviously I won’t expect a married woman to sound that stupid. And if she’s married then she’s a sad one. Period!

4. jane

May 17, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Don’t be so sure Jumbo. If there’s something I have observed about celebrities, is that they will be so in love today and tomorrow its another story; all in all one thing I found out is this, this is the key to freedom from any type of problem: fear of the Lord God and obedience to his commands by the direction of the Holy Spirit

• Adunnie

May 17, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Please it’s not only celebrities that are in love today and it’s another story tomorrow. It’s just a human thing. It’s not every single time in your marriage or relationship you love your partner. How many people still love the same person they said they loved last year? Staying in love with just one person for a long time is some serious work. Let’s stop acting like these guys aren’t humans who go through human problems.

5. When

May 17, 2017 at 2:02 pm

I don’t know o! But for me, the only time I will be quoting this kind of scripture is either I have offended my husband or he offended me. Definitely not as part of a birthday wish when I am supposed to be celebrating him and the gift that he is to my life. The truth is that there are some scenarios the Bible permits us not to endure, and a cheating spouse is one of them.

• LemmeRant

May 17, 2017 at 2:18 pm

Hater. You just mad coz she’s waaaay finer than you.

6. bolintin

May 17, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Wishing them all the best. but their felicitations always shows that they have issues.
    The husband writes something like…..You take all my shit
    The wife goes like……..love bears it all.

………….It could also be interpreted to mean, I do you wrong and you take it rather than leave and well I am supposed to be out of here but I am staying nonetheless.

I pray God’s grace sustains you the right way.
    God bless you both

7. Carmen

May 17, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Na wa…it must really be hard to be a celebrity. Ordinary birthday message(even quoted from the bible) folks are already forming an analysis of the state of your marriage.

“The pictures….she must be covering up something….”
    “The message…I only use that bible verse when I and my husband offend each other…one of them must be cheating…”.

All these deduced from one birthday message? Retrain your mind abeg. Negativity is toxic and really unattractive.

8. Afua

May 17, 2017 at 2:44 pm

Anne just read and get it.
    They are just fine…

9. Billionaire in grace

May 17, 2017 at 2:54 pm

Yeah loves forgives and believes in the truth and move on….this couple is fine and they are trying their best to be happy

10. itsjusme

May 17, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Glad to see people in Love.

they were having troubles in their marriage like everyone else…they didnt announce anything but there were subtle signs through their interaction on social media. its no big deal because every type of relationship faces challenges.

the positive thing is that she is showing in her own way her appreciation for her husband.

11. Husband-Actor

May 17, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Damilola was not prepared for her Husband-Actor travelling all the time due to his Job which causes him not to be Home with his family as a husband should. It is difficult not having ur husband when u need him and having to share him with his Job.

Stay Strong Dami.

12. Ama

May 17, 2017 at 3:36 pm

They have started again. Stupid girl. Did you have to post on social media. You couldn’t tell him all this in private? Kwasia. You post everything on social media and when the relationship Going through shit and we ask, you get mad

Grow up and stop posting everything on social media

• Audrey

May 17, 2017 at 4:34 pm

May you should also grow up and learn to advise people without insulting them. Are you infallible?

13. Funmi

May 17, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Ottawa Queen……..I love you so much for your comment God bless you

14. Caramel chic

May 17, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Thank you damI this is my favourite quote of all times about LOVE. It gets me all the time.
    That REAL LOVE that requires one to humble thyself and put the other person before yourself. That LOVE that is still in trials and joyful in victories. I sent the same message to my best friend the other day. She is going through a lot and I wanted to remind her of the LOVE I have for her and how I’ve always got her as a friend even when she is at her worse. Many of us don’t know how to love others when they are their worse. So thank you for reminding me.

15. Jane(the real Jane)

May 17, 2017 at 5:08 pm

Message seems to have an undercurrent to me….but who cares….wjat matters is that they wade through whatever flood comes their way….too many broken homes

16. Tee

May 17, 2017 at 6:34 pm

Say this prayer, may I never be exposed to BN readers claws, hypocrisy, manipulation, monitoring spirit, bad belle, bitterness. Chaiii I bow for una and the way you dissect marriages, relationships, feminism, parenting, infact I weak. I mean seriously, you guys need to take a chill pill on analyzing the other person’s life. If you’re going through tough times and you need to vent, biko read other articles on politics , entertainment, events. Argument on top nothing, on top another person matter. If it’s not bubususu na Tonto, abi Tiwa. I’m short of words, but still I love my BN peeps. You guys crack me up like crazy.

17. Adannenwanna

May 18, 2017 at 12:08 am

I’m a huge fan of Damilola. She has such a kindred spirit about her and equally God Fearing. I wish them a blissful union always no matter what lows they encounter. God Bless Damilola and her family.

18. funmi

May 18, 2017 at 9:48 am

I know this 2 well. Chris sleeps with older women, hes a gigolo, and hes never around, Damilola knows it but she has chosen to stay in the marriage, shes not happy but I pray she doesn’t catch std and I pray her husband changes.

• sochi

May 29, 2017 at 10:40 am

Hmm! World people!

19. Tosin

May 23, 2017 at 12:20 pm

fitness advocate and leader of the foine ass movement 😀 my girl.

20. bee

May 28, 2017 at 10:36 pm

@funmi funmi funmi I hail thee. Marriages have their ups n downs ooooo. Let them be if he likes he should sleep with the whole Ghana or whatever, she chose to make her marriage work pls let her be. Dear Dami God w honor ur effort n may u enjoy ur marriage, husband an life to the fullest IJN. HBD to ur hubby.