Relationships

WAGS stars Nicole Williams & Larry English’s #NicandLarry Wedding is Trending | Find Out Why!

BellaNaija.com

If you are a fan of the E! Entertainment Television, you may know model Nicole Williams and her NFL player beau Larry English from the show WAGS LA.

The couple are fan favourites on the show and the last season ended with a surprise proposal.

During the weekend, they tied the knot at the Montage Laguna Beach in California. #NicandLarry‘s wedding has been trending, with fans loving Nicole’s 3 custom Michael Costello wedding dresses and their romantic moments, specifically the first dance. Michael Costello also made her 12 bridesmaids dresses (all in unique styles!) and then there was the cake by BellaDonna Sweets.

The couple’s friend Christina Milian who attended the wedding alongside her best friend Karrueche had this to say;

To the flyest & most beautiful couple I know.. INSIDE and DEF out.. ? Nicole and Larry!! I love you guys forever. It’s OFFICIAL!!! So happy I was able to witness the magic… as I have been for the last 5yrs of knowing you two. You 2= Magic!
Thank you for being great friends and ride or die homies. This is just the beginning. Now you’re really bout to kill the game. #MrAndMrsEnglish

Check it out.

Photos from the Big Day

Watch their Romantic First Dance to New Edition’s “Can You Stand the Rain”

Removing the Garter

Photo Credit: Duke Images

Additional Images: Instagram

1. Missappleberry

May 22, 2017 at 8:43 am

Congrats Nicole…you finally succeeded in dragging this stubborn Larry to the altar. Hope it lasts cos Larry strikes me as someone who must be pushed before he makes a move. Hopefully E! shows this in the next new season. Can’t wait!

• Lizzie

May 22, 2017 at 10:08 am

Lol, I really can’t get myself to congratulate her. I liked her on the show but didn’t like the way she kept throwing herself at him. Chic is a prize on her own, great body, good career and has it going on but dude never acted like he liked her for shit.

Anyways, I hope that was just camera kini. I wish her happiness.

• Nuna

May 22, 2017 at 11:34 am

Lmao @ dragged. So true

2. Bad gang

May 22, 2017 at 8:54 am

Metisha, WAGS miami must be sulking right now

• Jade

May 22, 2017 at 10:17 am

Metisha has moved on tho, she’s dating another athlete now

3. shady

May 22, 2017 at 9:56 am

Oh poor metisha sorry luv. No point crying over spilled milk.

4. Sussy

May 22, 2017 at 10:16 am

I also hope it lasts. The guy didn’t seem ready in the series…Congrats to them. I miss the WAGS better than the new one they are now showing on E!

5. Unicorn

May 22, 2017 at 10:24 am

Yes poor Metisha, she was crying uncontrollable at the beach with Hencha and another friend, whiles discussing her friendship with Nicole on WAG Miami. She still has something for Larry.

I pray she finds her prince charming soon.

6. nene

May 22, 2017 at 10:50 am

i love her dress, but when they’re dancing, something seems off. maybe she’s shy

7. blackbeatle

May 22, 2017 at 11:31 am

the metisha did she have an issue with her face/ like a botched surgery??

8. Anon

May 22, 2017 at 11:44 am

The cake!

9. Osa

May 22, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Congratulations. On E wags she was the homely babe.nice and her love for larry was unconditional.

10. Kosi

May 22, 2017 at 2:44 pm

She wore 3 Michael Costello dresses! Quick story about him, he was on project runway, almost made it to the finals but was sent home. Guy has gone on to dress even Beyonce! I’m so happy for him. I don’t even care about the wedding.

• BlueEyed

May 23, 2017 at 9:37 am

Thanks but we know Michael Costello’s story.

11. Mimiph

May 23, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Awwww finally.. I remember the last two episodes
    .she did miss him after their time out.. Wake up call for Larry English..congratulations to u both

12. Joyce Brown

August 20, 2017 at 3:11 pm

Be happy for her !!! A girls wedding day is everything to her stop trying to knock it, I’m happy for the both of them if Larry didn’t want to marry her believe me he would not of went thru all it takes for a wedding. #ENJOYMR&MRSENGLISH