BN TV

“I’ve not seen the Kids… I’ve been very busy” – Harrysong reveals | WATCH

Alter Plate Records head huncho Harrysong who just recently welcomed a set of twins with his girlfriend revealed in a new interview with Datjoblessboi TV that he has not seen the kids since their birth because of his busy schedule. The “Samankwe” crooner explained that the children and their mother are still in LA and have not arrived the country yet but the mum has been sending him photos of the kids.

Watch the video below:

1. kayla

June 28, 2017 at 10:37 am

I understand we are all trying to save ourselves from the ticking time and thereby leading to us making some decisions to become parents before we ever get married. but is it not possible to choose the kind of men we do it with.just saying though.

• nene

June 28, 2017 at 3:55 pm

truth! women make poor choices and suffer the most.

2. Lola

June 28, 2017 at 10:39 am

He should have kept his mouth shut or say he was trying to keep his babies from the prying “eyes” of social media. He just made himself an irresponsible father with his defence.

3. Moyo

June 28, 2017 at 10:42 am

So busy, you cant spare time to see your children, na wa, even Jay Z will have time to his chldren

4. Mystique

June 28, 2017 at 11:09 am

“so busy” running a fortune 500 company or busy maintaining your position on Forbes billionaire’s list???? busy doing what exactly? Nigerians just like to feel important; false sense of grandeur. msheeew. If my comment upsets you please get angry and find the cure for cancer. lol

5. FinchleysFinest

June 28, 2017 at 11:20 am

He’s been busy o… Saving the world…

6. mua

June 28, 2017 at 12:21 pm

I smell a dead beat dad in the oven

7. keke driver

June 28, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Sorry

8. Ottawa Queen

June 28, 2017 at 1:14 pm

This one na “One-chance father”. So irresponsible already. Family comes first in everything my friend! First impression matters a lot. I can still remember how Ubi Franklin, Gbenro, EmmaOhmyGod, even Davido the baby daddy, flew all the way to the U.S to spend time with their loved ones and new babies. Shebi Davido even had time for baby shower too. Ds one they here they form busy yet he’s granting a useless interview. Mshewww! Celebrity miss road syndrome they worry you. . .

9. Clit Licker

June 28, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Daddy Yo Oshi!

10. Fbi blood

June 28, 2017 at 1:32 pm

I doff my hat to this guy, he is a pro

11. A.D.A.

June 28, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Too busy for your newborn children? At least say you no get visa. That one would be more understandable.

12. Spunky

June 28, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Abeg I no watch. He really maintained he’s been so busy to see the fruit of his loins?

13. Suga

June 28, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Thats how to spot a serious man – they would not be busy to get down with a woman but they would be busy to reap the fruit of their hand work.Weydon sir!??

14. ND Babe

June 28, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Harrysong, I highly recommend you stop speaking on this issue. I am beginning to think there are no babies. So you have not seen a real picture of your kids? Is that not what whatsapp is for?

15. TEMI TOPE

June 28, 2017 at 7:08 pm

I DONT BLAME YOU… I BLAME THE WOMEN WHO OPEN THEIR LEGS AND SLEEPING WITH YOU , CARRYING BABIES WITHOUT PUTTING THE RING IN THEIR FINGERS.. RUBBISH AND POOP… I HAVE NOT SEEN THE KIDS.. YOU FOOLISH MAN

16. Yimu. Com

June 28, 2017 at 8:08 pm

Too busy to see your children.

But not too busy to upload fake pictures.

Y’all be fine, don’t worry.

17. Concerned_Boyfriend

June 28, 2017 at 8:28 pm

Too busy to see his blessings ?. This is why God chooses to bless some people and take it away from them.

18. Ese V

June 29, 2017 at 2:06 am

Maybe he does not have a valid visa.

19. ogeAdiro

June 29, 2017 at 4:10 pm

How many Naija men travel with their wives to Yankee for childbirth? It is like you people don’t realize how expensive that venture can be. Now add the current exchange rate and recession. You are busy, problem!!! You are not busy, problem!!! Did his baby momma call you guys to complain? Ndi Obiakpo LGA.