Scoop

Must Watch Trailer! Idris Elba & Kate Winslet Star in New Film ‘Mountain Between Us’

Stranded after a tragic plane crash, two strangers must forge a connection to survive the extreme elements of a remote snow-covered mountain. When they realise help is not coming, they embark on a perilous journey across hundreds of miles of wilderness, pushing one another to endure and discovering strength they never knew possible.

The film Mountains Between Us is directed by Academy Award nominee Hany Abu-Assad and stars Academy Award winner Kate Winslet and Golden Globe winner Idris Elba.

The film is based on a best-selling novel by Charles Martin.

Watch trailer

1. mimi

June 1, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Better Movies
    Better than the CRAP we get bombarded with in Nollywood and Idiots Praise.

2. RealNigerian

June 1, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Love it! Looking fwd to it ???yay summer!!

3. Fabulous

June 1, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Now you’re talking. This one na better movie

4. Weezy

June 1, 2017 at 5:15 pm

Booooo! Boo I say.

Kate Winslet is a terrible actress with no range. She does not deserve Idris!!!

I’m so annoyed by this pairing. They had better not “fall in love” in this movie.

Couldn’t they try Cate Blanchett or Natalie Portman, even Emma Stone sef. How about Marion Cotillard (now that would be incredible)? And if you want to really blow people’s minds, try Gugu Mbatha-Raw. Instead they give Kate Winslet to my Idris.

• hatersgonhate

June 1, 2017 at 5:32 pm

I’m so pained, No other woman deserves my Idrisu

• lily

June 1, 2017 at 8:26 pm

Doohhhhhhhhh – sometimes its about who will bring in the box office numbers. All the people you kuku listed they dont pull crowd

• SASS

June 2, 2017 at 1:02 pm

My sister you are a haturrrrrr. I love Gugu Mbatha- Raw but bikonu she cannot act to save her destiny and her generations. Have you watched beyond the lights, the acting was so bad.

5. Chynwa

June 1, 2017 at 5:18 pm

I looove it! beht if I might add? Why always u Kate; why? First Titanic, then this? either stuck on water or stuck way up in the mountains?? sha in the middle of nowhere. chai! #jokes. I love this movie!!!

6. Adamazi

June 1, 2017 at 7:10 pm

will be watching

7. Anon

June 1, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Nice and so happy for Idris as well. Many many more leading roles I wish for you.

8. Bowl

June 2, 2017 at 4:47 am

Might be the very next time I’m watching Hollywood!Hollywood has been crappy to say the least these past years !