Scoop

Olajumoke Set to release Reality TV show ‘Olajumoke Sauce’

BellaNaija.com

It seems like it was just yesterday Olajumoke Orisaguna stepped into the limelight through an accidental shot. Now the mother of two has taken full advantage of the opportunities given to her by expanding her horizon.

The model just recently announced that she will be introducing her reality TV show “Olajumoke Sauce“. She posted a behind the scene video on her Instagram page thanking her fans and appreciating God whilst encouraging hard work and steadfastness in prayers.

Olajumoke also posted a stunning portrait of herself and captioned; “Let me re-introduce myself to you:
Orukomi Olajumoke, omo oni buredi, omo Jesu, Iya Semilore ati Grace. Now: Model,Actor,Vlogger, & story teller (reality)… Lol.”

Photo Credit: Instgram | @Olajumoke , @Foladamian

1. christian sister

June 3, 2017 at 11:45 am

LMAOOOOO
    I don’t think this is such a good idea. This should have been done when there was that hype about her. Right now, nobody remembers Jumoke until she puts up a new photo (which frankly speaking still doesn’t do the job).
    I know the struggle to remain relevant is real, but Jumoke isn’t a fantastic model, or spokesperson, Yes her story was inspiring, and TyBello did a great job photographing her, but she should use all she has gotten from this time/experience, and put it into something that will yield long term for herself, and her family.
    But hey, that’s just my 2 cents.

• Nolly

June 3, 2017 at 1:21 pm

The only thing I agree with is her joining Yoruba Nollywood as an actress and maybe later a producer.

• ceejay

June 3, 2017 at 3:59 pm

My thought exactly

• #Proudnigerian

June 3, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Do not take people who FEAR on your journey. At least she’s trying to find her purpose. Some people are too bothered about what people think they should be than what they actually want to be. Jumoke it’s your journey, it’s your life. If she fails as a nollywood actor these same people will run their mouths. As for the language barrier English/Yoruba I ask a simple question is the French man bothered about what you think of his language? It is HIS language. English is not your language it is borrowed! Final advice for OlaJumoke forget the nay sayers Grace qualifies the unqualified!

2. Ethio

June 3, 2017 at 12:35 pm

All the same there’s no harm in trial… Me thinks joining the yoruba nollywood would be good too (eg being cast in jenifas diary).

• Mom of 3

June 3, 2017 at 9:36 pm

Exactly! Was just thinking of that when I saw this comment. Funke Akindele Jenifa please all of us bellanaijarians are on bended knees. Take Olajumoke under your wings and help nurture whatever acting talent she might have. You can start with featuring her in Jenifa’s diary. Thanks for your favourable response. May you never lack helpers in Jesus name.

3. Mama

June 3, 2017 at 12:49 pm

Jealous is a deadly poison @ “satans sister” you can never be a christian sister.
    She is very relevant and her story will forever remain inspiring.

• Fifi

June 3, 2017 at 2:53 pm

I guess you are the chairlady of pepperdemgang, shey we are all jealous of jumoke who im sure cant even type proper english to come and comment here, oh i forgot she too busy counting her millions and attending all the fashion shows as well! I sm happy that she got this big break but aside from payporte where she appeared for two seconds in the tv ad, what else has she gotten that is major?

• crystaldrop

June 3, 2017 at 9:20 pm

its “Jealousy”

4. Me

June 3, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Why didn’t they just put this girl straight to Nollywood Yoruba movies after the initial hype. That was her real dream and where she really will excel. Stop all this rubbish. Nigerians and over packaging .

5. Truth

June 3, 2017 at 1:01 pm

proud of her grind. take all opportunities girl, may wisdom be your guide.

6. Wale Vintage

June 3, 2017 at 1:27 pm

I hope they allow her to do it in Yoruba. Something different for a change.

• John Doe

June 3, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Exactly! I hope this will be in yoruba. And then subtitled in English. That’s when Olajumoke will be really saucy!

7. Suga

June 3, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Ok…exclusively for yorouba people. I do not understand yorouba so I pass.Byeee Jumoke!

• Uberhaute looks

June 3, 2017 at 3:52 pm

She said never lose hope and don’t think it is finished because God isn’t finished with you.
      She went ahead to recite a poem we were taught in primary School titled ‘work’… Work hard my friend because it is the antidote of poverty…etc.
      Guess I tried.
      I am impressed they didn’t force her to speak English and Nigerians are never patient people…it is always one step at a time…let Jumoke live!
      #peace

8. funmilola

June 3, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Reality show????

9. Me

June 3, 2017 at 2:46 pm

Some will either like her or hate her – But, this is her time.

10. Tell em

June 3, 2017 at 3:10 pm

I would hv set up my own bakery and enter Yoruba movie industry shikena..no time for all this serenren ..this show is the vision of her handlers

11. Ch

June 3, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Wawu

12. Funmi

June 3, 2017 at 3:28 pm

When God say yes….I tell you language is not even a barrier

13. Art

June 3, 2017 at 3:41 pm

I think someone is trying too hard and fast to push this lady to become what she’s not ready for right now, maybe out of the need to maximise and cash out from the fame she still enjoys. I concur with @nolly that she’ll be more suitable for the Yoruba movie industry cos that is what comes to her naturally at the moment, nothing stops her from having a reality TV show in the future when she’s alot more experienced and exposed. My 2 kobo.

14. Hawt Talk With Tosan

June 3, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Perhaps if the show was based on finding other Cinderellas like her it would make sense.

15. smh smh

June 3, 2017 at 5:59 pm

me my own is that I don’t undertsand all this her bobrisky makeup. she always looking caked on.less is more all the time. more success to your hustle

16. Rubby

June 3, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Really??? Reality TV, naaaaa, not a gud move, don’t believe the hype, just Ask LIS. modelling,Yoruba muvees, or even own a Bakery if u like, dis reality thing, gurlllll don’t let them deceive you, modelling gold is one thing, Reality TV gold is another, even in America many have packed up after only 1 .season, the Kardashians thats reality TV Gold.

17. Toese

June 4, 2017 at 5:51 pm

l remember that viral Taraji Henson ‘s video where she said when she was setting out to Hollywood people said she wont make it, see her today……………………………………………………….
    …………………………………………………………………….
    Olajumoke please do your thing!

18. Bimbo

June 5, 2017 at 12:19 pm

She had better stop speaking Yoruba! falz and jennifa fake it – she is the real deal. She can’t speak English well and has a strong Yoruba accent ! People seem to enjoy that combo why not capitalise on it ?