Events

Big Church Foundation donates Ambulance to Fire Service #BBNaija’s TBoss, Waje, AY, Emma Nyra Attend

Big Church Foundation, a non-governmental organisation headed by Churchill Olakunle donated a Mercedes Benz Ambulance, 1,000 fire extinguishers, and 1,000 fire blankets to the Federal Fire Service (FFS) in Abuja.

The presentation of these materials was done by the Comptroller General of the Federal Fire Service, Joseph Garba at the FFS centre, Area 10, Abuja.

The event was attended by celebrities from Nollywood and the music industry including Ayo Makun (AY), Waje, Mike Ezunronye, TBoss, Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra, Mamuze Twins, Charles Awurum, Praiz, Dennis Dooshima among others, all clad in the fire service uniform.Churchill in his speech said:

Churchill in his speech said:

We’re making this contribution to make the country safer than it is and we recognize the humanitarian service of the fire fighters since 1901. After this donation we’ve made today, we shall be looking into other areas of prevention where we can partner with the service for the safety of all and sundry.

The service comptroller appreciated the gesture and said:

Our men shall continue to proceed to zones others can’t dare to rescue human lives and properties.

This demonstration of love for humanity and our job by Churchill has made him a friend of the house from today. Technically, he is the first person from the inception of this service to identify with us, either as a person or as an organisation.

Since last year, God has shown his countenance on the service and it now works with other agencies.

We’re grateful because each time the fire fighters go out to put out the fire, they’d first of all rescue those who have inhaled smokes or poisonous gases would need to be brought out safely and taken to the hospital. But the service has been handicapped.

After the presentation/receipt ceremony, there was a procession to the National Hospital Abuja (the National Emergency Centre) to cheer victims of fire accidents groaning in deep pains.

See photos of the event below:
TBoss, AY, Waje present as Churchill Olakunle donates Ambulance to Fire Service

Churchill Olakunle

TBoss, AY, Waje present as Churchill Olakunle donates Ambulance to Fire Service TBoss, AY, Waje present as Churchill Olakunle donates Ambulance to Fire Service TBoss, AY, Waje present as Churchill Olakunle donates Ambulance to Fire Service TBoss, AY, Waje present as Churchill Olakunle donates Ambulance to Fire Service TBoss, AY, Waje present as Churchill Olakunle donates Ambulance to Fire Service TBoss, AY, Waje present as Churchill Olakunle donates Ambulance to Fire Service TBoss, AY, Waje present as Churchill Olakunle donates Ambulance to Fire Service TBoss, AY, Waje present as Churchill Olakunle donates Ambulance to Fire Service TBoss, AY, Waje present as Churchill Olakunle donates Ambulance to Fire Service

Emma Nyra

Praiz

Mike Ezuronye

TBoss

Victoria Kimani

Waje

1. Candy

July 26, 2017 at 7:50 pm

This guy’s face always make me wanna throw up. I wonder how Tonto kissed and slept with him, ewwwwww. FYI I’m not TOnto fan, I can’t stand her attitude.

2. Mmesoma

July 26, 2017 at 8:53 pm

so where did all this money come from now?? if as tonto allegedly said he didn’t pay bride price and she bought her own cars herself

• Hedz

July 26, 2017 at 9:33 pm

I hope your account balance is exactly what it was 2yrs ago?

• Lyon Caffrey

July 27, 2017 at 12:36 am

@Hedz Lmao… wicked clapback

3. Floki

July 26, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Ewww! @candy don’t you know some people are not photogenic. I bet if you see him live, you will lust after him. Lol
    Besides tonto is not that charitable with her body. And I hope your guy looks like Usher Ramond.

• Diamond

July 27, 2017 at 3:21 am

Which Usher? The one that is distributing Herpes to women?

4. Diamond

July 26, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Why do I have the feeling that this Churchill only married Tonto for publicity? I didn’t know him before his marriage to her. Now he is everywhere seeking attention and hobnobbing with the high and mighty. I don’t know his intention, but he is a good strategist. I mean who in his right frame will marry Tonto with all the things he claimed she did?

I rather donate to the less privilege in the church or homeless than to pour a cup of water into Nigeria sea of wealth so that the thieves can grab my little contribution.

5. Concerned_Boyfriend

July 26, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Y’all need to watch out for this guy. I won’t be surprised if he’s nursing a political ambition.

6. [email protected]

July 26, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Of course He married her for publicity. It’s obvious now.

7. Buhari Bu Ndi Ojor

July 26, 2017 at 10:27 pm

too desperate to be liked. People like this are dangerous. I always believe he did all those things to Tonto. How much did he pay all these actors to show face? Desperate much.

8. Geenku

July 27, 2017 at 12:46 am

It’s all political. I know a guy who claims he is always broke but is always in Imo state playing local champion to a community, making huge donations upanda and calls me to say he is so broke and can’t afford stuff for his family and in fact asking me to hook him up with my own connections. Hian! I be bank? If not for networking
    I for delete some numbers… Stingy nkita!
    Leave matter, when some guys have a political ambition, nothing is off limits. Dem fit chop dog poo just to get ahead. It’s disgusting!!!! Only Tonto wore that shoe and knows where it hurts. Nobody gets treated like a true princess and leaves her castle. Anyone who says otherwise should pray they don’t taste very unexpected disrespect, abuse, neglect and rejection.

9. ice

July 27, 2017 at 8:50 am

Y’ll with your petite thinking. How can you ever think this guy married tonto for publicity, he’s been doing he’s thing bf he met tonto. Mind you am not a fan of either of them but truth be told Churchill has always been a big boy,you probably don’t know him cos your interest has always been on actors/actress and not on philantropist