Scoop

Ed Sheeran makes Cameo appearance in #GameOfThrones

BellaNaija.com

Ed Sheeran makes Cameo appearance in #GameOfThronesGame of Thrones is finally back on our screens with its seventh season, and it gave us, this time, a wonderful surprise.

2-time Grammy award winner Ed Sheeran made an appearance on the first episode of the show!

Not to give too many spoilers, but the pop star made a brief cameo on the show for about a minute, serenading fans with his lovely voice.

Ed Sheeran was singing among a group of men when Arya Stark rode past on her horse. The men later invited her to have a meal with them.

Of course, more happened, but to reveal that would be to give major spoilers.

Photo Credit: Independent

1. ***

July 17, 2017 at 10:40 am

Wow! Wonderful! Who has watched the first episode of season 7? I heard arya stark was major badass
    Who knows were I can download??

• Seun

July 17, 2017 at 11:52 am

You can stream it on putlocker9

• ***

July 17, 2017 at 1:07 pm

Where**

2. bruno

July 17, 2017 at 10:57 am

so unnecessary. it threw me off so much. when I’m watching a show like game of thrones I’m so immersed in their fantasy world, then I saw a popular pop singer, I immediately came back to reality. huge NO. it ruined the fantasy for me.

I don’t like the forced feminism they have introduced on the show. pls leave feminism out of the show. women should not be on the battlefield, period.
    that small girl from bear island is talking pass her mouth. disrespecting grown ass men.
    even sansah had the nerve to disrespect jon snow in front of everyone, questioning his decision, can u imagine this chic. undermining his authority.

The “top knot” shade the hound threw at that guy was savage as f*ck. LOL

even the “2 good hands” shade thrown at jammie lannister was savage as hell. so much shade in one episode.

3. Patty boo

July 17, 2017 at 11:01 am

Please what time on dstv o!
    Hian download, just kia kia like dat? It is suppose to take time before u can download na abi am I wrong

• ***