Relationships

“I never imagined our marriage would end in such a humiliating way” – #HottieThug Jeremy Meeks’ wife Melissa

BellaNaija.com

Jeremy and Melissa Meeks | Photo Credit: Instagram – @mmeeks14

It was barely a week ago, that model Jeremy Meeks, 33 was spotted vacationing with billionaire heiress Chloe Green, 26.

Jeremy Meeks made headlines for his “hot” mugshot in 2014.

Initially unresponsive to the allegations and the photographic evidence, Jeremy Meeks’ wife has now spoken out, expressing her hurt and anger; as well her desire for a divorce.

According to Daily MailMelissa Meeks, 38 was unaware of her husband’s trysts with Chloe Green.

Melissa Meeks was quoted as saying:

I know it takes two to tango but she knew he was married. To me, that’s unforgivable. My whole world has been torn apart by this. What do I tell our children? My heart is broken.”

What sort of woman would do something like this to another woman? My marriage wasn’t perfect but I thought it could be saved, until this happened.

Of course I’m angry at her. What she did is unforgivable. And I’m angry at him too. What they did destroyed my entire world.

Did either of them think about the children and how this will affect them? They’re the innocent victims in this. And so am I.

Though there is no indication that papers have been filed, Melissa Meeks confirms that they are now living separately. She said Jeremy is living with his friends.

She later goes on to say “I loved my husband – I still love him. I never imagined our marriage would end like this in such a humiliating way.”

Photo Credit: Instagram – @mmeeks14

1. Sisi

July 10, 2017 at 3:34 pm

Some men just ain’t sh*t! Smh terrible!

2. e.j.

July 10, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Once his “fame” wears off, the “Green” girl will dump him… mtchewwwww

3. amaa

July 10, 2017 at 3:43 pm

No marriage is perfect my dear. It just takes an insensitive woman to turn your imperfect marriage to a disaster. Shame on you Chloe, it’s obvious she is using you . Would she have looked at you when you where a jail bird or not modelling . If it wasn’t for your new found fame will your parts have crossed . Now to this man you have shown the stuff you are made of . Your opportunity came to make something better for your self and your family instead you decided to let your third leg do the talking.i hope you don’t let her go do all you can to fight for your wife and he sanity of your children th

4. Tosin

July 10, 2017 at 4:04 pm

wait, he’s going after greener pastures and he won’t share his money with the ex? that’s not fair. they have lawyers (and laws) for this sort of thing. she should do quick sha because he seems like a fool, soon parted with his money.

5. Josephine

July 10, 2017 at 6:18 pm

This is painful to read. Some people have no conscience.

6. Susie

July 10, 2017 at 11:55 pm

This woman & Rob Kardashian are the stupidest people I’ve read about this year. Melissa Meeks tried to turn a thug into a husband & Rob tried to make a ho a housewife. You married a gang member with a long list of offenses including child abuse & street terrorism & you’re shocked he humiliated you publicly? HE is the one who promised to be faithful to you. You don’t know what he told the other woman. After marrying you, he didn’t care to fondle another woman in broad daylight & then not pick your call for weeks. You should be blaming him, getting counseling & divorcing him cos you’re in the US where divorced women get everything

7. Lilo

July 10, 2017 at 11:56 pm

He is probably gotten away with all sort of crap cos he is cute and exotic looking. Chloe, your days with Meek are number. Once a dirt bag always a dirt bag

8. Idomagirl