Music

New Video: Flavour feat. Semah G. Weifur – Most High

BellaNaija.com

The dreams of a young, blind boy that has captivated everyone’s hearts has come true. Semah G. Weifur not only had the unique opportunity to record with his favourite musician, Flavour took it one step further and shot the video, for their collaborative single, “Most High” – the final track on his “Ijele – The Traveler” album.

Having met Semah, during his trip to to Liberia earlier this year, Flavour was incredibly touched by the young boy’s plight and determination to live out his dream of performing with his music hero.

Enjoy watching the official video directed by Adasa Cookey, along with the behind the scenes footage of Flavour’s and Semah’s Journey.

Watch the music video below:

Watch Flavour & Semah’s journey below:

1. Dee

July 16, 2017 at 9:48 pm

So inspirational…. I’ve got tears in my eyes. Welldone Flavor, good job Semah. God bless you both.

• chigo

July 17, 2017 at 11:52 am

Honestly, am in in tears so touched…am buying n promoting this album. Thanks Flavor

2. Vivian

July 16, 2017 at 9:58 pm

Wow….. this is beautiful. Keep it up Flavour, you are definitely made from a different musical clothe

3. M&

July 16, 2017 at 10:01 pm

This here made my evening! So touching.

4. Mami

July 16, 2017 at 11:17 pm

His best so far. And to think that this boy will never view this video. God is Perfect and Mysterious,

5. iluvlagos

July 17, 2017 at 3:50 am

Once again Flavour and autotune proving to be an inseparable duo. Hope that poor baby won’t be exploited in the Nigerian music industry, which is nothing if not the exploitation capital of the world. If any of his parents or guardians see this, my advice is that you keep Semah very close, even as you continue to support his musical aspirations. Wishing him the very best <3

• ofili ogochukwu

July 17, 2017 at 8:38 am

oh wow! you found something to criticize? SMH

• Key

July 17, 2017 at 9:37 am

You are very negative person! Your life can’t be good. You are a very sad person

• Ine

July 17, 2017 at 1:41 pm

Wow, so you did not see anything good in this whole stop. I hope that one day some kid will pray to meet you as a role model and u will help make their dreams come true.

• Mrs

July 20, 2017 at 12:18 pm

I clicked “like” by mistake and it won’t delete. Wish there was a “dislike” button. YOU ARE INSANE!!!

6. Othello peacekeeper Johnson

July 17, 2017 at 9:59 am

This is a clear manifestation that Flavour as a musician is not just doing music but going beyond to reach out to people in need. Making little Semah to see his dream come true is indeed a pavement to enhancing and sustaining his lifetime dreams.

7. Yoly

July 17, 2017 at 4:37 pm

This brought tears to my eyes; so so touching. Be blessed little angel.
    Flavour may you continue to prosper my brother.

8. Jemimah

July 17, 2017 at 5:02 pm

This video tugs at my heartstrings.. bless his lil heart ❤

9. Yomi

July 17, 2017 at 8:15 pm

This song has been on repeat on my MP since last night. Kudos Flavour, Kudos Semah.

10. Peter M. Kollie

July 18, 2017 at 3:39 pm

I heard this music on one of our talk show, the Bumper Show. When I watched the video on TV, I begin to share tears. The song is touching. It is inspirational. Believe me it is going to revive the lives of people. J. Andee, thank you so much. God will bless you. God will surely grant your heart desires. To Flavour God bless you.

11. Florence Omoregie

July 19, 2017 at 5:27 am

Flavour is an absolutely amazing person! He’s got a good heart and is always giving back. I’ve watched videos where he visited poor widows in the village, forgotten biafran war amputees, his secondary school muisc department and now Semah. He’s a blessing to Nigeria and quite honestly Africa.
    He inspires me and with this song has proven that he can sing gospel songs as well. I felt the anointing of God while worshipping with this song.

God bless you Flavour Nabania of Africa!!!
    You ROCK!!!

12. ana

July 19, 2017 at 10:31 am

this video is touching, come to think that most people are blessed with eyes, yet still complaint and cant give thanks to the living God for what they have.

13. Tgiti

July 19, 2017 at 6:17 pm

I wonder how one can get more info on Semah – what orphanage is he at? Do they have enough resources? How can we help? Searched online but couldn’t find anything.

• Mrs

July 20, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Please DO NOT give money to orphanages. Why do you think the West made away with them??? It is wrong for children to be institutionalized through no fault of theirs. They should be placed within families and provided for. The culture is not African at all. You should contact Flavour’s team to offer assistance. I intend to do so.

14. lrextra

July 21, 2017 at 10:56 am

This video is so heart-warming. Flavour is a gift to this generation. Let’s face it, with a heart like Flavour’s, why won’t ladies fall over themselves for him. God bless you continuosly for this

15. Mathias Amodu

July 21, 2017 at 11:10 pm

nice song we also saw same music at primesong too

16. Ella

August 11, 2017 at 11:03 am

So emotional nice song Flavour God bless u

17. Uyai

March 24, 2018 at 5:58 pm

So beautiful. Is all about grace

18. Egbere Saintchicason

October 8, 2018 at 10:16 pm

Honestly am so amazed by the inspiration of the song, So touching and so tearful. God bless both you. Praying for God to let Semah to see again. Amen!

19. David Chisomeje

January 17, 2020 at 8:28 pm

You can imagine i just heard this song from my neighbor this evening and i loved it, since the song came out i never listened to the song till now.

Thanks so much Mummy Bella.

20. Daramola

July 3, 2020 at 10:28 pm

I need to put this music on repeat, the inspiration are mighty. More Grease to your Elbow.