The SheHive is a must-attend event for any woman of colour who’s determined to build the skills and networks needed to achieve professional/entrepreneurial success. It’s a platform to brainstorm with like-minded individuals and connect with opportunities on the African continent.
SLA has hosted previous versions of this event in cities including Accra, Abuja, NewYork, Nairobi, London, Lagos, Cape Town, Johannesburg and Washington DC. Their SheHive in London (hosted in partnership with Facebook) was live streamed by BBC Africa.
If you’re interested in entering this ticket raffle all you have to do is fill out this form.
Some of the amazing speakers who’ll be sharing their secrets to professional success include:
- Njeri Rionge, one of Forbes Africa’s Most Successful Women & founder of Wanachi Online
- Lucia Bakulumpagi-Wamala, one of Forbes 30 Most Promising Young African Entrepreneurs & co-founder of Bakulu Power
- Isaac Ansah, founder of Africa Fashion Week Toronto
- Emily Mills, founder of How She Hustles
- Grace Mahary, founder of Project Tsehigh & supermodel
- Afua Osei, co-founder of She Leads Africa
Check out what past SheHive participants had to say below!
Tickets for #SheHiveToronto are quickly selling out, so interested participants are encouraged to secure their spots as soon as possible. Passes are still available here!
BellaNaija is a media partner for SLA