Relationships

“This is the happiest time of my life” – Mo’Cheddah confirms Engagement to Boyfriend Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbeji

For a couple of days there have been reports circulating about singer Mo’Cheddah‘s engagement to her longtime boyfriend Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbeji but the couple did not publicly confirm the reports. The reports were further fueled when Mo’Cheddah received a gorgeous flower wall arrangement from her boyfriend with the words “Iyawo BK” arranged with the flowers.

In a recent interview with Guardian Life magazine, Mo’Cheddah however confirmed the exciting news.

When asked about her engagement she stated “I am excited and I have known him for a long time. He is my first boyfriend and now my fiancé! When I am upset, I just look at my ring and I’m like yeah, I am good! This is the happiest time of my life and I cannot wait to see what the future holds.”

Mo’Cheddah also talked about her fashion brand and her music career.

Talking about herself and where she is in life right now, Mo’Cheddah stated that “Mocheddah now has found a middle ground. Growing up, I was built to impress and put my first foot forward and competed with myself. It is not the same music people remember me for because what people do not understand is that it is a business. Right now I’m loving, so I am going to be singing love songs. I want to motivate young girls, so I sang Survive. I am just going to do what I want to do and if I make money fine and if I don’t fine.”

We are so excited for the couple.

Read more from her interview here.

1. chic wen sabi

August 20, 2017 at 5:47 pm

congrats

2. kk

August 20, 2017 at 6:48 pm

But why did the groom-to-be deny the news?

• No Headaches Please

August 20, 2017 at 8:27 pm

JAMB Question.
      Time: 12 minutes
      2 marks
      ???

*congratulations Mo’.

3. sesede

August 20, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Sweet

4. ceejay

August 20, 2017 at 9:25 pm

Remember guys no hate speech ooo

5. mokanmokanloyekan

August 20, 2017 at 10:56 pm

True love story: Isaac and Rebecca

6. kenz

August 21, 2017 at 7:56 am

“This is the happiest time of my life”….. madam its meant for you and your boyfriend/husband to be to enjoy the moment (i hope it last forever … i truely do)…the bad thing is that when u expose your relationship and everything that happens to social media this much and later you come back to tell us about DOMESTIC VOLIENCE from this same person (example; tonto) its annoying.
    so next time he makes you feel like a princess which i believe you are to him, kindly enjoy the moment and keep it to yourself biko

• Anon

August 21, 2017 at 10:09 am

Stupidest thing I hope I read all week. Even more stupid if a woman wrote this. Victims of domestic violence should be silent because they’ve enjoyed good times. Not all of us are surrounded by witches and wizards

• @Judgemental Kenz

August 21, 2017 at 10:19 am

@Kenz What’s wrong with posting about your relationship once in a while? Its when you do so incessantly that it becomes a problem. Awon judginas and jurists! How often does she even post about him? For you to even equate it to domestic violence shows how incredibly stupid you are!

7. EC

August 21, 2017 at 8:23 am

is that supposed to be Mo Cheddah in the picture? Bella how far

8. Mahka

August 21, 2017 at 5:09 pm

It feels like she got a ‘shut up’ ring, sorry MO, love you I hope its not a loooonnnggg engagement story to keep you around.. some men can be so irresolute.