BN TV

BN TV: Watch Maraji react to Chika Ike’s reality TV show “African Diva”

BN TV

Nollywood actress and entrepreneur Chika Ike has a reality TV show called African Diva.

In her latest vlog, comedian Gloria Oloruntobi, popularly known as Maraji records her reaction as she watches episode 1 of the TV show.

Watch

1. anonymous

August 14, 2017 at 12:51 pm

Maraji, you are a coward and a troll.

Just so you know, I watch your Insta videos and they are not in any way of good quality, they are not even that funny, they are veeeeery regular, you are not a beautiful female and you do not have an attractive figure, you also need to learn to make up in such a way that your feminine softness shines through.

I agree Chika Ike can do better but she is trying and should be applauded; if you disagree with this Maraji, then we need to troll you too cos your videos are sub par.

What is wrong with us and believing it’s okay to just pick on a person consistently; she is an Mgbeke, she is a runz girl, she is razz, a social climber, etc, please tell me which of these things are against the constitution of the country.

I repeat Maraji, you are a coward, why not show your reaction to Efe’s music and see if the online community won’t tear you apart.

Just so you know, this angle you’re going has decided your level. People like you never reach a particular level, it’s a life principle.

Aunty Uche Pedro, you just had to post this so that people will troll this chick abi.

Remember that whatever we dish out will be given back to us good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over,

• Asa

August 14, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Maraji is beautiful in my eyes o. And she has a wow figure in my eyes too! As to the rest of your claims, I have no response. Na the one wey I get opinion on, na im I talk!

• godwin

August 14, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Get the hell out here,will you? She has every right to post here reaction to this nonsense of a reality show just as much as Chika Ike has right to post her reality show on the internet.
      I just don`t understand why people take major offence to criticism in Nigeria.

• peter

August 14, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Anon Please sip Honey..Let all this bitterness depart from your soul..

Chika Ike reality show is terrible..

• MadamYe...

August 14, 2017 at 1:51 pm

Hey Chika Girl is that you hiding behind anonymous? How does that bitter taste?

Lol…come and see dust yaaning at it’s finest. Will you kindly keep quiet up there.

Relax…It;s a joke. Just be throwing insults any how…

• ITK spotter

August 14, 2017 at 3:14 pm

u and i know uche did not post this. ITK

• zeeeebby

August 14, 2017 at 5:16 pm

GOOD AFTERNOON AUNTY CHIKA!

• Olori

August 14, 2017 at 5:37 pm

I don’t know who you are. Well, Anonymous. That’s it. Nobody. That is why you had the guts to accuse someone of the very thing you are guilty of. You are a coward and a troll. I don’t know why you got this many likes. You are a very bitter person. Maraji is an uber talented young female comedian doing Nigeria and Africa proud. If I’m correct I think her YouTube channel was (or is still is, not sure) sponsored by CocaCola. Her fan base is rising. You are here tasting like agbo and shouting like a dragon. Also, Maraji is a beautiful hot mama. I wonder what you look like. I just wonder. I pray for you that you channel this your strength into something more positive. Hate only makes you look older. Your veins will be shooting out like roots from under your skin. Your eyes will now be yellowish red. Do you want to look like that? I bet No. So, don’t be a waste. Be a resource to your generation.

P.S: I am not Maraji, I am not affiliated with Maraji, I have never met Maraji.

• patty boo

August 14, 2017 at 6:39 pm

And you that came under ANON isnt a coward? For all the abuses u rendered on her you sound like u despise her, but then again why so much attention on some you dnt like or pretend not to like ?

• Oluchi

August 14, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Don’t write all this under anonymity. You should be proud of your opinion.

• Nene

August 14, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Whoever you are. Just know that you are tooko much. Damn. Loved reading that

2. Portable

August 14, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Madame Anonymous! Why you so bitter…ahnahn Truth is that show African diva is verrrrryyy mediocre. Hardly teaches anything! First time I watched it , it was hilarious and irritating at the same time…Take it or leave it, the show lacks substance!

3. Papacy

August 14, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Ah! Maraji is bae to me o. Her videos are one of the reasons I even joined IG.

4. Capt Black

August 14, 2017 at 2:02 pm

I really think Maraji should focus on doing her stuff instead of tearing down someone’s hard work. If she can do better than Chike Ike then she should please go ahead and try. She said it was like comedy and was trying hard to hold down her laughter… but even when she laughed u could see it was fake and forced. Maraji is definitely better than this….

5. olajumoke

August 14, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Maraji, You are just coming up. I believe you should face what you are doing and leave others alone with their issues.. If you are to give any advice, give constructive advice. I love your videos and i believe you are very talented but i believe you should focus on becoming a major brand and leave others to their own.

6. Mz_Danielz

August 14, 2017 at 2:11 pm

I agree with the anon just that she responsed with bile too. We need to stop trolling others especially when you are not perfect yourself.

Methinks people just hate on Chika Ike because they believe she doesn’t deserve her blessings but God blesses us all as he deems fit.

7. Anon

August 14, 2017 at 2:46 pm

Laughing at maraji’s fake accent and why all the swear words?

• Wale Vintage

August 14, 2017 at 4:56 pm

I don’t know who Chuka Ike is, my take is why spoil someone’s hustle when yours is not yet on point ??
      Btw, if a Nigerian tells you they put their blood into something, gba…they don’t mean it figuratively, they mean it literally-meaning their special baba requested some blood to solidify it. #nojoke

8. Jemimah

August 14, 2017 at 3:47 pm

I just can’t stand this girl!!! Always trying to hard, its pathetic I’m yet to find at least one of her videos funny.

9. Oluchi okeke

August 14, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Maraji dear. You really messed up yourself. Please go and learn how to pass a message to someone on areas you feel the should improve on or do better next time. All i see in you here is someone trying so hard to bring a lady down. It’s so obvious your heart is filled with jealousy and hatred you cant cover it. There are better ways to help people improve in what they do. Definitely not this ridiculous thing u just did. Remember all of us in life learn everyday but we learn more and faster in a loving and encouraging environment.

10. Pamela

August 14, 2017 at 4:04 pm

As much as i agree that the show is ridiculous, Maraji just started a war! This is totally uncalled for. I mean, who is she??? How can you ridicule someone like this, haba

11. Ephi

August 14, 2017 at 4:16 pm

How low can a person get? I am not a fan of Chika Ike or her reality show and neither do I know who this maraji girl is, but I have to ask why does she feel a need to pull someone else down to make herself feel better? #FAIL.

12. courage

August 14, 2017 at 4:22 pm

On point Maraji………….

13. Anon

August 14, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Stopped watching Maraji’s videos when she did this same thing to Bobrisky. I don’t find transphobia funny and I thought it was rather unfair. Can’t lie it made me dislike her for a while (I guess I’m a bobrisky fan like that). Now she has done this again. I don’t like comedy based on pulling people down. Nigerian comedians only know how to troll women, even dressing up as them, and now Maraji is doing the same. No matter how bad Chika Ike’s show is, using such a huge platform to bring her down like this is totally unfair

14. Spunky

August 14, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Maraji( just knowing you for the first time.) You put unnecessary effort into bringing Ike’s effort to bare. You need BNers to teach you how to diss tastefully. I don’t think I appreciate you and I won’t be subscribing to your channel.

15. Olori

August 14, 2017 at 5:42 pm

Maraji is a comedian. A comedian. This is what comedians do. You guys haven’t heard worse. Y’all playing holier than thou. Sister Marys and Brother Sundays. Take a chill pill.. She is still rising, So? To be honest Nigerians need to broaden their horizons. Too narrow-minded. Sorry not sorry.

• Grace

August 14, 2017 at 6:37 pm

But how are our comments holier than thou, we are comedians too. Oshisco plc

16. Oma

August 14, 2017 at 5:43 pm

Emmm…I am not a fan of Chika Ike but Maraji’s reaction is totally uncalled for! Her use of obscene language and her critique is quite shallow

Please Maraji stick to what you know how to
    Cheers

17. Grace

August 14, 2017 at 6:29 pm

I watched this and she said at the beginning that’s we shouldn’t take this too seriously Maraji, going this route will do two things for you;

1. People won’t take you seriously; and I don’t mean that in a good way.
    2, you’ll troll your way to the middle.

Now, to criticize your video ‘constructively’, you tried too hard and it wasn’t funny at all. You kept switching accents and your mannerisms were a poor imitation of Wendy Williams; so my dear, you’re a pathetic Toke/Wendy wannabe cos you’re doing a poor job

Someone up there mentioned that your channel is sponsored by coke; if that’s the case, you need to be dropped or coke’s marketing team fired, coke is a family oriented, kumbaya brand and a troll like you doesn’t fit the brand. What’s up with marketing managers these days?

Finally, I once heard a theory that females who aren’t confident/whole resort to extreme behaviors; for some, it’s extreme show of vulgarity/slutiness. For others, it’s making the lives of more feminine women uncomfortable; they figure; if I can’t be them, I’ll just troll them,

All the while I was watching this, I kept thinking of this theory and babes, you’re showing symptoms of the last scenario described. The

• Nene

August 14, 2017 at 11:27 pm

Wow this good

18. Reeny

August 14, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Her accent is so cringe. Wow!

• zeeeeebby

August 15, 2017 at 8:58 am

It is called Jollof Accent

19. Blessing

August 14, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Whoever the Maharaji is, lol, please tell her that business acumen will take you where talent may not. Abi is it McDonald’s that cook the tastiest chicken on earth? No. It could be Maharaji but without business sense…there!

Even if Chika lacks talent, a combination of offerings can be a good business sense with which she will always be a top of her game

20. nene

August 14, 2017 at 7:12 pm

Maraji shouldn’t have done this video. However, Chika Ike is mediocre at the end of the day.

21. Eva Ob

August 14, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I don’t get why the people attacking maraji are.its not like she did or said anything that wasn’t true. She even has the time to watch the crap sef, wtf?????. Sweated with blood and tears, hian…na Nollywood film Chika think say she dey act, coming in in a supposed grand style *abeg just shoot me*, Madam Chika abeg if you are tired of sleeping around, retire.

22. M

August 14, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Maraji I laughed but I don’t like the idea of trying to build success on the destruction of others.you may have done this professionally as a comedian but you are more talented than this. Don’t be a sadloser like Emmy Collin.

Chika you have lot to work and really improve on. Take this criticisms even from this video seriously and learn from. Not everything is hate or bad belle. This was not cool but the initiative is. You have a lot at your disposal. Engage the right people and chill with doing too much with your personal taste. You really want to succeed and I wish you just that. All the best.

23. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

August 15, 2017 at 10:00 am

Chika Ike should employ me to work for her on her “African Divas” show

She will definitely find a job title for me

If the lady Maraji is a comedian, she is a comedian

24. Lateefah

August 15, 2017 at 3:27 pm

The controversial video isn’t available, BN ogini

25. JAY