Scoop

“Beé is staying with her own cheating husband while cutting ties with her father” – Freeze on why he doesn’t Respect Beyonce

BellaNaija.com

On-air personality Freeze is not one to shy away from expressing his opinion and following American star Beyonce‘s birthday yesterday, Freeze has come out to explain why he has no respect for the singer.

According to him, Beyonce has been unwilling to forgive her father over cheating allegations even though her father was a big part of her success.

He also stated that unlike the Kardashians who have done their best to make every one in the family millionaires, Beyonce has been the claim to success for her own family.

See what he posted below.

I have no respect for Beé, Absolutely none! This man gave up everything to give her a career! He quit his job, sold his jaguar to make her what she is today and because he cheated on her mum, she cut him out? – Beé is staying with her own cheating husband while cutting ties with her father because he cheated on her mum? ?How ironic! – Look at the Kardashians everyone has rubbed off the success of Kim, Caitlyn Jenner is not even Kim’s biological father and look at how far he/she has come with $100 million to his/her name! – Kim is worth $175million, while Khloe is worth $24 million, Kylie $50million, Kendal $18million, Rob $6million, Scott Disick $16million, Kourtney $35million, Kris $60million, Brody Jenner $10million. – Now guess what Beé’s only sister is worth? A measly $5million dollars and look at how miserable her father is..? – The Knowles, unlike the Kardashians are not a power family, they’re just a one horse Beyoncé race, nothing but a low down dirty shame, that while the Queen Bee of the beehive soars to dizzying heights, her family wallows in mediocrity……by the way Jay z’s album sold platinum in one week, yaaay?! ~FRZ

A post shared by FRZ (@daddyfreeze) on

Credit: Instagram.com/daddyfreeze

1. Bia

September 5, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Business marriage. Jay-Z + Beyonce combo = More $$$$$ and recognition. Wise woman lol

2. BlueEyed

September 5, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Beyoncé has forgiven her father, they are on good terms and even shared photos…Mr Freeze what are you on about ??
    Secondly, you can’t compare the kardashians to the knowles, the kardashians were all in a family business (their show) that made them all famous.

3. me

September 5, 2017 at 4:24 pm

They seem distant but he’s not cut off and i’m sure she takes care of his finances. And how do you know solange’s real worth . The Katrashian comparison is also baseless…very different enpire

• shellyb

September 6, 2017 at 2:55 am

Katrashian…LMAO!!! I am weak

4. Xplorenollywood.com

September 5, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Hmmm… he does have a point.

5. Bey

September 5, 2017 at 4:30 pm

This video made me sad……..

6. Tee

September 5, 2017 at 4:37 pm

You only know what they want you to know. Stop judging people from a distance daddy.

7. AceOfSpades

September 5, 2017 at 4:58 pm

It’s not about the cheating sef. If it was a mother, everyone will say ‘how can you do that to your own mother, she didn’t kill you when you were young blah blah’ but it’s ok when it’s a father.

Men and Women can’t be the same, no matter how much society try to equate gender, it’s not just possible!

8. The Real Oma

September 5, 2017 at 5:00 pm

My own is what is Beyonce supposed to do with Freeze’s respect.? Talk of being high on one’s self.
    And why compare Beyonce’s relationship with her husband to the one with her father? Both are different, and it is not like Freeze has first hand information about what transpired between either party.
    Everybody forming opinion.

9. Uberhaute looks

September 5, 2017 at 5:28 pm

I guess Freeze doesn’t Mr Jenners pedigree before marrying Kris.
    However, won n ja nile keji se kanyin sir? Soboleyoke, ereke yo soobu, abojugun legbe eti!

10. Uberhaute looks

September 5, 2017 at 5:28 pm

*know

11. onetallgirl

September 5, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Beyonce does not need your respect anyway, who are you sef?!?!

• Sunshiney

September 6, 2017 at 12:32 am

Excuse me, but everyone is somebody, that’s why we are all here on planet Earth, or is Beyonce from Venus, that’s why he should respect her??? So being famous is now a reason for respect. Wow, that’s intelligent!!!

12. bolaji

September 5, 2017 at 6:28 pm

If JayZ did cheat, then he has a point!

• Hawt Talk With Tosan

September 5, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Gbam! The keyword here is IF. I doubt Bey is aware of any cheatation. Me think they are playing us all for the bottom line.

13. Desert Rose

September 5, 2017 at 7:18 pm

How did he come to this conclusion? I still watched an interview of Mathew’s with Fox News last month where he said he and Beyoncé are still very close. He was literally cussing the media houses who said otherwise. Even showed us recent text messages, videos and phone calls between them as proof. That he posted an emotional video doesn’t mean a thing. Her Mum made an emotional post too yesterday for her birthday.
    And how are you going to compare the Kardashians to the Knowles?. Apples and oranges. Solange isn’t making as much money because good music isn’t selling well today period. People would rather consume twerk music and all these bubblegum jingles rather than listen to good authentic music that people like Solange make. Beyonce is lucky because she came out when music was still music (90’s) and already has an established fan base who buy her music. And even she isn’t selling as much music as she used to. It’s her tours that keep her afloat. The truth is talent isn’t selling in this age like notoriety and foolery and the Kardashians are the poster children for that fact. Solange will be just as rich as the Ks too if she was on a TV exposing all her business and acting a fool. To compare the 2 families is an insult to folks everywhere who actually have talent and are working their heads off to make it. He should have several abeg.

14. Kay

September 5, 2017 at 7:46 pm

U are not jay z, u no dey marry Beyonce. U are not their cousin , father nor mother . How is it ur business.? Dey drink so many panadols on top people head

15. Mrs chidukane

September 5, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Freeze is saying this because he knows the same will be his portion in a few years. By the time his kids grow up and start ignoring him.
    On a more serious note, Solange has said several times she doesn’t want to be in her sister’s shadow. I know Nigerians are obsessed with account balance but not everyone is. She’s an artist, recognized in her own right, on her own terms and I’m sure that’s good enough for her. She mustn’t be a billionaire too because her sister is. So because I’m ibeto’s sister, I must be a millionaire? This attitude drives people to juju oh.

• Chinny

September 5, 2017 at 9:59 pm

You are right, i follow Solange on Instagram and she obviously wants the simple life. I love how well Bey has done for herself but to buttress Daddy Freeze’s point, the thing is that most blacks don’t know how to turn opportunities and wealth into a lasting family empire. Take Whitney Houston for instance. At her death she was worth less than 5mill$ – so miserably low for someone that started before mariah carey and was even more talented. Mariah in contrast was worth a whopping 500mill$ same yr. The Houston’s couldn’t turn that opportunity into an empire. They all messed up her life. Same with Michael Jackson.. if they made good use of MJ. By now there should be a Jacksons music empire or label, but naaah, black family issue. Give any white family that same opportunity and see them turn bilionaires in a decade. See how Taylor Swift used Kanyes f3ck up to make herself a superstar. I’m still proud of Bey’s work and success but then…

• Osa

September 6, 2017 at 3:59 am

Mrs chidukane thanks.
      My first thought too. Freeze just identifies with mr knowles at this point. His own will be worse sef with his kids .
      Look at what he is puttimng poor ope through becos he has moved on and thinks she hasnt.

Spiting her in social media at the slightest opportunity with som.e cheap and razz looking kobokobo.

16. Chinny

September 5, 2017 at 9:45 pm

Though Bey and her Dad has long reconciled, Daddy Freeze does have a point. I always say Bey’s Dad saw something in her that made him name the group Destiny’sChild, not destiny girls or destiny children. Beyonce was that Child of Destiny! Not Kelly, not Michelle, not Solange.

And he’s right that Kim them have given fame to everyone around them. Kims makeup artist, bodyguard, PA and bff Jonathan all became famous through her. Khloe’s bff Malikha and twin got fame through her. Even kylies bff is now famous through Kylie. If Bey wants, she would have made her hair stylist, MUA or family to share in her fame, but naaah- it’s Destiny child not Destiny family. She has over 100m followers but only advertised her sister’s album once.

Not Bey’s fault though. The kardashian vs Knowles comparison gives an insight into how black vs white families reason and work together. The Trumps, the Clintons, the Gates, the Hiltons, the Rockefellers, the Kardashians, etc, its a family business always for oyinbos. If the kardashians were black, they would never have made it this far. White families know how to build family wealth and longlasting empires more than blacks ever will.

17. Diamond

September 6, 2017 at 12:00 am

I never knew a day will come that I will agree with Freeze. But that day is today. Why can’t Beyonce love both her parent equally? That man was her rock! And her mom is there enjoying all the love and attention. My conscience will prick me if my daughter behaves like I’m her only parent. It is different if the dad was dead-beat, but Bey’s dad guided her all through the way. Why can’t she forgive him?

18. Carina K Jacob

September 6, 2017 at 1:02 am

I love Beyonce!
    Queen Bee.

• Buying time

September 6, 2017 at 12:34 pm

I met your like counter at 0 and even though I really did not like your comment , I needed it to experiment on how many times i could like a comment. I stopped at 301 when the machine will not stop me. so start counting your likes from 302.

I cant be bothered about who or who does not like beyonce and i hardly know her and i dont even know any of her songs.

I only know she is married to JZ and they dont like kanye because he married Kim. I love Kim though and I think she is a nice person.

19. Bims

September 6, 2017 at 6:11 am

Mathew didn’t name the group. I don’t understand how Bey could make everyone famous because the only reason those Kim Kardashian’s people are famous is through their reality show which Beyonce doesn’t have.
    If you know who Solange is, you won’t be talking about her needing Beyoncé’s promotion. Solange worked hard to make a name for herself outside her sister’s shadow. She obviously wanted to make a name for herself without her sister which is a concept I don’t think many Nigerians understand. Just because our family member is rich we want to put all our burden on them.
    Lastly, I’m not surprised a lot of people are blaming Beyonce for Matthew’s actions again. The man not only cheated on their mom, he had two kids outside. One of his baby mama is Solange’s friend. He also defrauded Bey of several millions. She has clearly forgiven him a fact that he even told the media last month. As for her forgiving Jay and not Matthew, who is to say one day she won’t get tired of his cheating and leave him to after all it took years before she sacked Matthew?

20. Bims

September 6, 2017 at 6:18 am

She forgave him already. He even had an interview last month showing the media the texts she sent to him. I don’t understand how freeze or whatever his name is made that conclusion. This man is a grade A manipulator. He knew what he was doing posting that clip instead of sending it to her. No wonder there are not as close as before.

21. Buying time

September 6, 2017 at 12:37 pm

By the way I like freeze’s caption for it depicts what life is like. they use different measures for different people.

22. Tea-nisha

September 6, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Beyoncé cut ties with her father because her career was being managed in a way that will never afford her to have the creative independence she has now. People like Freeze believe anything they see on the internet. She wanted to be her own boss. Imagine my Dad managing my business all way till I’m 30. Of course I’ll feel somehow.