Scoop

Exclusive: Chris Attoh opens up to BellaNaija about New Projects, Divorce from Damilola Adegbite & ‘The Kindness Foundation’

Muna Okey-Nwosu

Actor Chris Attoh is a man of few words.  He is also someone who stays away from the spotlight. In this exclusive interview with BellaNaija, he gets candid as he shares updates about his life – his new projects, his divorce from Nollywood actress Damilola Adegbite, his son Brian, his new foundation, and so much more.

He opens up about how he and ex-wife Damilola Adegbite have been able to manage their relationship, their son, and their careers.

The Ghanaian actor has been on our screens lately – starring in EbonyLife TV’s drama series ‘Fifty’. Chris Attoh informed BellaNaija that he has so many more exciting things up his sleeves, including The Kindness Foundation, which aims to inspire people to perform “an intentional act of kindness to strangers everyday”.

Read the full interview below!

On playing Ireti Doyle’s love interest on the EbonyLife TV series – Fifty:
One word, exciting! Aunty Ireti is like a big sister and a friend, and an incredible actress with a world of experience within her. I’m always happy to be around her because I learn from her whenever we work together. We have been friends and work colleagues for years, from the good days of Tinsel, so working together is easy, exciting and always a comfortable experience. I have a lot of respect for her and her craft. It was a privilege being a part of Fifty – the series. I loved the film and jumped at the opportunity when I received a call from Mo Abudu whom I also admire so much.

On what he’d be doing if he wasn’t an actor:
I would like to think any of these – a stuntsman, a full-time film director, or a chef! I enjoy cooking so much. I haven’t done much of it lately, but there is nothing more relieving or gratifying than a man in the kitchen with nothing on but just his apron! ….. lol I would have been a renowned chef by now believe me.

On what makes a great film for him:
A great film for me is when all the elements of a film come together perfectly and efficiently. Like a chef cooking a meal, it’s the recipe and the elements that go into the soup. So it’s not just the acting, but the way it’s captured. Is it subjective or objective? It should have a great storyline, the soundtrack must be top notch. It must have memorable characters and a strong message. The cinematography must be executed beautifully and professionally. And each actor, even the extras, must always give a great performance.

Once you have all the above and a great editor, you most likely would have a great film regardless of the genre. You know, something will be great if everything about it works together to do amazing things.

On how he and his ex-wife Damilola Adegbite balanced their marriage, son and work:
I believe throughout our marriage, it was probably one of the most challenging things we ever did. However, the key word is balance. At times when we both had to work, our parents would be there to hold the fort. God bless family because they were and still are very supportive.

However, since the divorce, we are obviously now reworking things to create a new balance between work, spending time with and raising our son.

Dami is a wonderful woman and an amazing mother. Despite our differences, she and I will always be friends. So, more than anything we will find ways to continue to make sure that Brian can still have a balanced upbringing filled with love and support. Both our families have been and are still very supportive in helping us take care of our son Brian when we can’t be there due to work.

On his recent film, the role & what the experience was like:
It’s an American Indie film, “An Accidental Zombie Named Ted” produced and directed by Anne Welles. I had actually auditioned for the role 4 years ago through KM productions, one of my affiliate agents in the USA.

Zombies are indeed involved, but it’s not entirely a zombie movie, in fact, there is only one zombie and he seems to be in denial.

The movie also stars actors like Gary Anthony Williams from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Kane Hodder, best known for his role as horror icon Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th and Jason Goes to Hell movies. It was such a privilege to work with and learn from the amazing cast and crew.

In fact, I’ve just returned from shooting it in Florida. I played the role of Ricky, Ted’s friend. Ted, who is also the lead character, was played by Cameron McKendry. The actual movie will be finished in Spain by the end of October. Then we have to go straight to LA in November for a screening with AFM. There will also be a screening in Florida, I believe in December before its cinematic release.

On how auditioning for the role 4 years ago helped him take on the role:
I believe the key word is growth. I wasn’t a family man then, I was just becoming one. Which is something that has changed my life immensely because now, whatever I do I’m reminded that I’m totally responsible for another human being, leaving less room for errors. I’ve also had the opportunity to do more international work, like the award-winning Happiness is a Four Letter Word shot in South Africa (Waka agency) and The Rangers (KM productions) also shot in the USA.

I’ve had the privilege to equip myself better with what works and what doesn’t on an international stage or set. At the end of the day, it all comes down to being professional, and behaving professionally. I have added more value and knowledge to myself as an actor, a director and a brand.

I believe I’m more disciplined now as well; the experience I have had with personal acting coaches, and some truly talented directors have further broadened my understanding of my craft, all these certainly made me more ready for the role.

On ‘The Kindness Foundation’ and what birthed the idea:
I usually don’t like to talk about my philanthropy work in the open. I feel it defeats the purpose. However, for the sake of growing the foundation and doing more, I will share.

Kindness Foundation was incorporated in 2015 with its core objective being to inspire people to do one intentional act of kindness every day. We have always heard of random acts of kindness, however, with the foundation, we are more specific and focus on an act every day. Acts of kindness do not always have to be monetary or have a financial consideration. so to speak.

We have created a platform where people share their acts to encourage others to do same. We have also jointly undertaken some projects all in the spirit of showing kindness to our fellow human beings. We recently distributed 1,300 mathematical sets to students who wrote their examinations in the Northern and Volta regions of Ghana, after a coordinator sent a picture of a student using a cutlass as a straight edge.

In all, we visited 7 schools in the North and 3 schools in the Volta region. We pray that we are able to soon touch lives everywhere, because the day we all remember to be each other’s keeper, the world would be a better, safer and kinder place.

On an act of Kindness he has performed in the past 5 days: Well, we are in the centre of a project right now. However, the point of this is to contribute what you have big or little to make someone else’s life better. I’ll give you an example. I’ve had to consciously smile a lot (laughs). You would be amazed how much a smile can change another’s fate. It’s my motto to do one kind act a day from financial contributions to physical acts. And I endeavour to meet the goal daily as an individual and through our foundation.

On the recent announcement of him being the brand ambassador/spokesperson for Iflix:
Iflix Ghana is a new quality V. O.D platform that we have been working on for almost a year, so I’m proud and happy to have finally launched. Iflix is certainly one of my babies I’m very passionate about. Imagine being able to have access to thousands of movies, television shows, series, comedy, children’s programs and more from all over the globe at the simple touch of a button. Then imagine being able to watch it wherever and whenever, on your phone, laptop, tablet or TV. Better still, you can download and watch later.

The beautiful thing is that you are privy to both local and foreign content. Beyond shares and other affiliations I am also the spokesperson for Ghana. We intend to be the leading face of entertainment in emerging markets such as Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, parts of Asia and soon the world. Wherever you are, download the app and start enjoying today.

***

For more of what Chris Attoh is up to, follow him on social media:
Instagram: @chrisattoh
Twitter: @chrisattoh

Photography, Nneka, African Literature, Film...these are a few of her Favourite things! Follow her on Instagram - @munachi_Follow BellaNaija Instagram - @bellanaijaonline Twitter- @bellanaija Facebook - Bella Naija

1. Miss Tikka Masala

September 25, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Huh? They are divorced???? When? But they just got married????? Oh how sad…

• Onetallgirl

September 25, 2017 at 3:44 pm

@Miss Tikka Masala my dear, those were my exact words!!! The marriage could not have been more than 2 years ago. I still remember the post that was here on BN.

• Anon

September 25, 2017 at 3:54 pm

time of marriage doesn’t equal quality. I guess it’s better to divorce than endure domestic violence or adultery. Hope the truth comes out one day, and trust me, you may cry for Dami Lola. Her silence though may mean that, like Lillian, she cares More about moving on than being pitied

• Cocolette

September 25, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Chicken Tikka Masala! ??

• mona

September 25, 2017 at 5:29 pm

Before nko? These 2 have been divorced for quite some time now and I tell you they had no business getting married in the first place. I don’t even know Dammy’s allure with this guy because besides being a fine boy looking stupid, shingba he no get and ontop he is irresponsible and beats her. Goes back to women always marrying down in the name of love or lack of options when patience and impatience often times yield the same lousy results. Damilola lo fe fawo ra’ja. Dammy next t ime chop and clean mouth. You no supposed turn marrio on top f###xboy matter. Oshi. See how he put the whole thing out there so that his sugar mama’s can scoop in yet Dammy was busy forming privacy. Women have suffered

• Osa

September 25, 2017 at 9:40 pm

Im not happy about this divorce o. I thought he really liked her and vice versa.???.
      What more does he want. She is beautiful. They were beautiful together. Just so upset

• Jade Edo babe

September 26, 2017 at 2:20 am

My same reaction. Which Kin news be this? This chris Attoh sef sound immature. Cook with nothing on, what mature man says that. So irritating already selling himself like ashawo.
      It takes two to tango. Dami knew that she was dealing with a doucebag of a playa but still went ahead.
      Chai, I don’t want to hear this kin dirty news from osas and Gbenro.

It sounds like divorce is everywhere nowadays but it’s bcos this is what the older generation covered up and still stayed. Now, it’s a different story.

• Nne

September 26, 2017 at 12:29 pm

my sentiments exactly!!! when did this happen????

2. Dupri

September 25, 2017 at 3:40 pm

He’s a hottie, I’m guessing she couldn’t stand the girls flocking him.

• MurdaSheWrote

September 25, 2017 at 4:02 pm

You’re a very shallow sombori. Mscheew.

• nene+

September 25, 2017 at 4:55 pm

All i can say here is Dammy if you can please go back to your marriage.
      I am really heart broken… i know first few years can be very challenging…..
      If you can please do. There isn’t any perfect marriage. People here telling you to run will gladly make a fourth wife for your husband.. Abeg Dammy go reclaim your hubby if he wasn’t PHYSICALLY abusive.
      Love is patient,
      All these abeg run if he doesn’t make you happy are unhappy singles….

• mona

September 25, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Or he is a broke azz who couldn’t at the minimum be a good husnabd to the wife funding their family. Granted he never wanted to marry Dammy until that one carried Belle thinking she had skills. Omo gor

3. Ni Ne

September 25, 2017 at 3:42 pm

So very sad…. sometimes I wonder, why don’t people stick it out just a bit longer? If they remain friends then how bad could the marriage have been for them to divorce?

• VERA

September 25, 2017 at 3:47 pm

soo true, our generation can be so impatient sometimes. We often expect things to either be perfect all the time, or to get better quickly when things go wrong. Dont know what exactly lead to their divorce but I wish each of them well.

• anon

September 25, 2017 at 5:42 pm

because sometimes you realize that you are just one step away from contracting HIV. these women who work away are the strong ones…

4. Muna

September 25, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Say what?!!!!!!!?

5. vivian Emobena

September 25, 2017 at 3:55 pm

I hate it when guys calls their ex amazing and yet couldn’t stay with her .so sad .

• mona

September 25, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Who would let an amazing thing go? Right?

• olanna+odenigbo

September 25, 2017 at 5:44 pm

yeah that’s annoying tbh

• provi

September 25, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Seriously I wish I could like your comment a thousand times. If shes a wonderful wife and mother why leave.

The next thing is irreconcilable differences. Foolish talk.

Marriage is not easy. Celebrities want to claim celebs in their homes.. They feel they still acting in real life. Hmmm.. Reality has happened now.

These celebrity weddings tho..
      Advice to everyone.. Don’t marry someone because the love is sharkin u. Marry based on God’s leading cos He will fight for the marriage.

I pray bank and susu don’t end up this way

• Laila

September 25, 2017 at 6:08 pm

being amazing doesn’t mean they are good for each other or good together. Marriage is very complicated. You get along when you are divorced because there are no expectations.

• Osa

September 25, 2017 at 9:45 pm

@vivian emoeba, so so true.
      Perfect indication of a lying ‘oxymoronic’ fool that chris attoh

• hmm

September 25, 2017 at 10:26 pm

When a guy calls his ex amazing – He may be implying the facts that she is not venomous towards the child and could still be civil with him as the father of their child. No one wins in a divorce situation.

• BlueEyed

September 26, 2017 at 2:09 am

Maybe just maybe it was Dami that couldn’t stay with him? Or would he force her?
      Also, I keep saying it there’s something very aloof and pretentious about that Dami girl, she’s not as saintly as she presents and she seems like someone who’ll be trouble behind closed doors.
      Chris live your life, her money hungry self couldn’t keep her in marriage, make she go street go continue her hustle, she sure has missed it.

6. Anon

September 25, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Sad. She dropped the hints too many times in the past year.

7. Dainty

September 25, 2017 at 3:58 pm

I was rooting for these two, really breaks my heart.

8. Jen

September 25, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Wow!!!!! They are divorced?? Did not see it at all…

9. josdaily

September 25, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Ouch. disappointed. I was hoping they could work out their differences. When you have qiet people involved in a situation, their emotions run very deep, so be prepared for when they react to things.
    My husband had read the situation right but the romantic in me did not accept it.
    Still love you but. Now go make up!!! Nothing there that can’t be fixed

10. Mrs chidukane

September 25, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Hmmm? Did I read divorce? Hmm?na was oh. Wow, OK. I did not see that coming

11. Desert Rose

September 25, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Word on the street is that he is a philanderer (allegedly). Sad but its better than them staying and struggling in an unhappy marriage. It’s good that both of them were able to move on quietly without any public drama though. Says a lot about them. I’m even more impressed that he spoke very well about Dami. That’s maturity. P Square could learn a thing or two from these two who are way younger than them.

• Chukwuma

September 25, 2017 at 9:29 pm

U would know words on street right as a street girl?

12. Sandra

September 25, 2017 at 4:25 pm

To think that they both were on social media few months back sending sweet lovely birthday messages to each other and then this… *sigh

• Bumsylaw

September 25, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I had to go check both of them on Instagram and they were still lovey dover about130 days ago on their birthdays, a day after each other.
      I don’t like the news at all.
      I wish them well sha.

13. anony

September 25, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Shame! I don’t pity the man or woman, they got married because she got pregnant for him..As usual, marrying for the wrong reasons, it cant work. This generation is faulty, no body wants to work on their marriages anymore, marriage is a lot of hardwork and commitment, everyone wants to be a slayqueen and king.. Mercy, Tonto, Funke akindele, Tiwa, Munagee, toyin aimakhu,Lilian …and the list goes on…. As long as people continue to marry for the wrong reasons, divorce will be rampant. A man or woman that does not have the fear of God will not make a good husband or wife. Marriage is not for boys and girls, its for adults who know how to have slefcontrol, discipline, and make conscious decisions not just based on feelings. I am utterly embarrassed at these so called celebrities- male and female.

• you are a fool

September 25, 2017 at 4:48 pm

basket mouth. do you when how long they dated for? if you have nothing nice to say keep you stupid crazy mouth shut

• [email protected]

September 25, 2017 at 4:51 pm

Well done o…sitting on your mighty throne judging people when you have no idea what their reality is.
      Yes marriage is not for babies, but passing judgement doesn’t help

• Cocolette

September 25, 2017 at 5:06 pm

Ah Anon…. You sound like one anon from SDK blog,… The one who always tells the story of how her best friend tried to snatched her husband. Are you the one? Welcome Ma.

• dolapo

September 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Add Osas to that. Marrying for slayiage and instagram couple goals. The fact that youand someone photograph together nicely doesn’t mean they are wife or husband material. Or because you act in a movie together and have chemistry doesn’t mean you found your McRibs

• oyin

September 25, 2017 at 5:45 pm

a reply to anony

• Idomagirl

September 26, 2017 at 10:55 am

“this generation is faulty”, was the previous generation with their marriages built on lies, pretense and the suffering of women any better?
      Y’all would rather people stay together no matter how terrible the situation just so you can feel better about yourselves.

Has it occured to you that many people today are messed up cos of how bad marriages of the previous generation were?
      All these men beating their wives where did they learn it from?

14. Uc

September 25, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Odiegwu!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt just read divorce. feels like yesterday their love was all over bellanaija.

This is just sad on many levels.

15. Asa

September 25, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Well… they had a wedding that was not too loud. It seemed like an intimate beautiful wedding and still they could not work out the marriage. This comment is for those who will come here and bash those who have lavish weddings and claim “big weddings don’t last” bla bla bla. The size does not determine the length.

• Ashabi

September 26, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Thank you!!!! So tired of people saying “All these society weddings end in divorce.” A lot of court marriages and small weddings end in divorce. One has nothing to do with the other. I sense that people that say this are envious of people who have larger budgets than they do. I feel like they enjoy watching marriages of well-off people fall apart because it validates their envy somehow.

16. Mercy

September 25, 2017 at 4:46 pm

Divorce?!? This is so sad upon all the Valentine ? ? ? ? ?

17. UK

September 25, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Nollywood and strong beautiful marriages don’t mix well that’s how it’s looking lately I like how privately they handled the divorce the same way I heard uche jumbo Rodriguez and Lillian ubi did . It’s always better that way when children are involved no need to disgrace yourselves on the internet.

18. Flash

September 25, 2017 at 5:08 pm

Oh no!!! this is so so sad, But can someone pls correct me if i’m wrong. I thought you have to be separated i.e living apart for over a year before a court even listens to your divorce matter? Wondering how they’ve been married for just 2 years and already divorced.
    Also was it not just in May they were so sweet to each other on Dammy’s birthday? I’m so sad, i feel like crying…

19. Annie

September 25, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Uche Jumbo rodriguez too?

20. NANa

September 25, 2017 at 5:40 pm

Listen I a man happy Sami took the high road!! This guy came to Dublin and what he did! Bella naija won’t publish! Let’s just say he has zero respect for his wife! I even have pictures of his cucumber he sent to a number of Dublin girls! I was disgusted! And the fact he did some girls in Dublin without umbrella even disgust me more! And no I did not get involved with him for those that will attack me!

Just ask any Dublin person about his visit!

• Lilo

September 25, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Again. Dammy wanted to die on top fine boy matter. Now she is single mother league due to impatience

21. olanna+odenigbo

September 25, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Am I the only one that jumped from the divorce news paragraph straight to comment section?!!! I DIDN’T SEE THIS COMING AT ALLLLL….. very sad indeed…. O lord help us….just help us…cos I don’t understand again!

• ob

September 26, 2017 at 3:12 am

i just did that

22. oyin

September 25, 2017 at 5:44 pm

List the men too o…I’m sure the men are the cause in almost all these marriages u listed. No shaming should stop women at all…dump the asshole fast and enjoy your life

• oyin

September 25, 2017 at 5:47 pm

a reply to anony

• funmi

September 26, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Oyin, you are too funny…….as in
      Dump the asshole and move on

23. Passionista

September 25, 2017 at 5:51 pm

What did I just read!!! My heart sank. Nonsense and rubbish. So sad. 🙁

24. hadiza

September 25, 2017 at 5:52 pm

when I said it wouldn’t. last, you all said I was bitter. Men will always be useless. I’m sure he cheated and made her miserable.

• Lilo

September 25, 2017 at 6:04 pm

She is the want that wanted to die over fine boy cos the internet was always sweating him. He wasn’t never ready to settle down.

• AceOfSpades

September 25, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Shebi it was you he cheated on her with. You can send his nude pic here…the one he sent you that night you were chatting with him on whatsapp. Oh you are sure he cheated because your room is next to their ‘matrimonial room’

What if distance and being apart caused the divorce. What if Dammy or he had a substance abuse problem and the other couldn’t cope. So many what ifs that goes both ways.

At this age and stage, one actress wife will be cheated on and physically abused to the extent of divorce and we wouldn’t know already or even have a hint of ? And they’ll still be doing mushy mushy on SM? Hadiza ahn han…

• hmm

September 25, 2017 at 9:20 pm

lool @ace of spades be chatting there. If you have a sister or daughter under 21 chances are she’s gotten nude pics of Chris via Instagram DM. There’s a reason he’s the one out here doing the talking, trying to do damage control. Better to leave and let judgemental people mock you, than stay and suffer STDs and beatings so strangers can congratulate you JUST for being married. There’s no ticket for heaven for being married the longest

25. becky

September 25, 2017 at 6:13 pm

I guess is a contract marriage. nothing more nothing less.

26. Bowl

September 25, 2017 at 7:24 pm

Very vain man . Has been looking to wearing the tiara ever since .Mstcheeeeeew

27. Ephi

September 25, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Jaw drop, I can’t believe this ? Really sad.

28. Ms. S

September 25, 2017 at 8:30 pm

This is so so sad, I feel bad for female celebs quite honestly, it seems as though there are so few of them that are able to have successful marriages, and it’s as though the few that do are either married to “non-celebs” (Omoni, Mercy, ChaCha, Omotola etc,) or married to foreigners (Ufuoma, Judith, Susan etc). So far so good for them @ least. I was really rooting for Dami & Chris sha, so im still holding out hope, though I feel like in their case maybe differences in culture & too much time apart may have played a part. Abeg Osas & Gbenro my second favorite couple please we don’t want to hear even PIM!lol All the best to them all 🙂

29. Author Unknown

September 25, 2017 at 8:40 pm

The curse of the BN! From the Ooni of Ife to Damilola. Una wicked sha.

30. ProNunu

September 25, 2017 at 9:50 pm

Kai who be this and where u dey o. nunulicious February 5, 2016 at 4:41 pm
    hmmmn. their marriage wee not last. wanna bet?

31. alterego

September 25, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Chris Attic, fine boy? Fine boy, my left butt cheek!

32. hmm

September 25, 2017 at 10:37 pm

There should be a poll for young ladies on why they delay marriage and let us see how the results will fare.

33. For where

September 26, 2017 at 12:49 am

Abegi
    SUSAN PETER’S MARRIAGE TO THAT WHITE MAN LASTED FOUR MONTHS SO YOU ARE VERY LATE ON THIS GIST. SHE’S VERY SINGLE. SHE HAS BEEN ABLE TO HIDE IT WELL FROM Y’ALL TO HAVE HER SANITY

• nana affori

September 26, 2017 at 4:52 am

And she aborted the pregnancy

34. So what 101

September 26, 2017 at 3:20 am

It was only a matter of time. A marriage built under manipulation does not work. Not because he got you pregnant does not means he should marry you. Especially if the idiot is not ready. Am sure she nagged and pressured him like most Nigerian women will do. No offense am 9ja too. However, if a man does not want to stay absolutely Nothing you can do or whatever will make him stay.
    Not even a child ok. Go build yourself up and take care of your own issues before saying I do. Build first. Marriage is for the mature and 2 people who are willing to make things work. Just saying. Take note.

35. Jay

September 26, 2017 at 5:06 am

Even if the whole world divorces, it can’t and will never happen to me in Jesus name. The trend the devil has placed on marriages will not affect my own when it comes. Marriage was Gods idea and whatever God did He made beautiful. So future bae get ready cause we are going to do it the Godly way ?

• Idomagirl

September 26, 2017 at 11:08 am

I know someone who used to speak exactly like you.
      “My marriage will be built on a Godly foundation, it will never happen to me in Jesus name” etc.
      She was so judgemental and self-righteous.
      Well, guess what? Her marriage ended after less than 4 years.

God help us.

• Elle

September 26, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Speak for yourself and the person you know. So Jay should wish herself divorce because someone you knew used to be positive yet her marriage ended. So smart ?

36. Deborah

September 26, 2017 at 9:05 am

Am so crushing on Chris attoh, just let him know that

37. Tolu Fagbohun

September 26, 2017 at 10:17 am

Listen up…have you now seen that good looks is not a recipe for being a good marriage partner? We see these good looking celebs in movies, on magazine covers, on social media etc and we start swooning and coveting ‘marriage goals’ and ‘relationship goals’. Receive sense oh…please receive sense in Jesus’ Name. careful now before you start naming and claiming things you know nothing of and receive a snare to your soul. Being good looking never made any one an excellent candidate for marriage nor qualified anyone as being ready for marriage. marriage is hard work BUT can be the MOST fulfilling partnership ever if the two people involved are prepared to be selfless and to focus on the welfare of the other. ask yourself, does this person I am dating have what it takes to hold me down emotionally, spiritually, financially and physically should the rubber ever hot the road in my life? If they don’t please don’t say i do oh. The best foundation for marriage is preparation but sadly we prepare for everything else but marriage. make sure you are whole and secure in yourself so you don’t become a burden but a blessing in marriage. Lastly instead of aportioning blame let’s pray for Chris & Dami and let’s pray for all those who are in marriages that the good Lord will sustain them, it’s not easy. And if you are not married yet, use this time of singleness to prepare.

• Portia

October 8, 2017 at 9:48 pm

I Am thinking of giving that short ugly guy who asked me a chance. Seriously, I mean what do I have to loose. Ugly men don’t cheat init

38. pretty

September 26, 2017 at 1:06 pm

marriage is not as easy as y’all think. Domestic violence is nothing any lady should endure. it takes everything your ego, self worth,your job etc. Even if you don’t want to to leave, leave for the sake of your child(ren). Statistics show that children who experience domestic violence grow up to be physically violent or experience some sort of domestic violence and the cycle continues. Save your children’s future and get out. They will hate you for keeping them there for so long.

39. Lax

September 26, 2017 at 9:12 pm

“Ladies, that knight in shining armor could very well be an ass-clown wrapped in tin foil!” – quote from a very wise person

40. lala

September 28, 2017 at 9:27 am

i dont like this guy for anything. i cringe everytime I see him because he reminds me of my ex. infact they bear a keen resemblance, right down to the skin color and suave looks. and i have this notion that he is this proud guy with a roaming eye, just like my ex. anyway nice to see that guys that look like that are nothing but trouble