News

Ivanka Trump opens up on Postpartum Depression

BellaNaija.com

Ivanka Trump opens up on Postpartum Depression - BellaNaija

Ivanka Trump

Ivanka Trump daughter of the US president Donald Trump has opened up on her struggle with postpartum depression.

In an interview with Dr. Oz, Trump said she suffered from “some level” of postpartum depression after she had her 3 kids, CBS reports. She said:

It was very – it was a very challenging, emotional time for me because I felt like I was not living up to my potential as a parent or as an entrepreneur and an executive. And I had had such easy pregnancies, that in some way the juxtaposition hit me even harder.

Asked why she was speaking about it now, she said:

Look, I consider myself a very hard-charging person, I am ambitious, I’m passionate, I’m driven but this is something that affects parents all over the country.

1. Theresa Doghor

September 23, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Love her
    She is very real and inspiring!

2. Confuzzled

September 23, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Lol . In the face of her diminishing relevance in rhe white house, Ivanka attempts to tug at our heartstrings…

3. C

September 23, 2017 at 4:16 pm

I really like Ivanka for some reason idky… Not like I’m a Trump fan @ the moment but with her she something much more refined. I believe she actually got her degree w/o other people doing her work for her.I respect few people with some integrity that still remain

4. Weezy

September 23, 2017 at 5:13 pm

Riiight… And we’re just hearing about it now. Get out of here with that mess.

5. Ec

September 23, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Wow trying so hard to be relatable. NEXT

6. Lilo