Scoop

“Game of Thrones” co-stars Kit Harington & Rose Leslie are Engaged!

BellaNaija.com

"Game of Thrones" co-stars Kit Harington & Rose Leslie are Engaged!Game of Thrones” co-stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who star as Jon Snow and Ygritte are reportedly engaged.

Harington reportedly popped the question to Leslie, who was also his love interest in the show.

The 2 have reportedly been dating for 5 years, and have told friends and family that they’re engaged.

Sources who spoke to The Sun said: They’re yet to set a date, but told friends and family last week that they’ve gotten engaged.

Kit’s known for ages he’s wanted to marry Rose but he wanted them to get a house and settle down a bit first.

The 2 moved in together back in January, and Harington reportedly felt that was the next step, so he popped the question.

Congratulations to the couple!

Photo Credit: @MikeSington

1. Gandalf the Grey

September 26, 2017 at 3:07 pm

winter has come…congrats to the couple!

2. Diamond

September 26, 2017 at 3:31 pm

Congrats to the couple!

A Christian friend once told me our other friend relationship failed because they were intimate. I then asked her why some others get pregnant and their man still marry them. And her response was once there is sex, it will only take the grace of God and plenty prayers for the man who is already getting the cookie to still marry. What is wrong with us in this country??

• Kelsi

September 26, 2017 at 4:36 pm

I am sorry to say but your christain friend is quite dense! what about the ones that are left by men who don’t agree to no sex before marriage, so that’s God’s plan abi? See how ladies in this country think?? Chai! I started having sex with my now husband two months after we started dating and we dated for 7 years been married for 8 now and no I was not pregnant! Infact the day before we got married we had sex. I have 6 very good gf and only one married without having sex with her husband first(she had never had sex until marriage) and guess what that is the one the husband is quite abusive, not physically though. She has been through since getting married. The rest are doing absolutely fine with their husbands. If a man that leaves you after you had sex and you thought you guys shared something then you should glad you rid yourself of such a person, mischewww!

I had more sex with my husband when we were dating than we do now but we understand that that is life. A lot of things have become priority now , the kids, mortgages, aging parents, bills, bills, investments, businesses, health etc. and we are fine with the way things are now and I am sure a lot of couples are in the same situation. Now if you don’t want to have sex because you believe in some divine law from a big guy up there, that’s a different case but if you are doing it to keep a man, you will fail, do it and fail again! That some men marry women that put the marriage price on sex does not mean that is why it worked out. The girls have other things the men want and the same goes the other way. A man that DOES NOT LOVE you would leave you whether you have sex with him or not, take that statement to the bank!!!!

• Yellow sun

September 26, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Abegi…ezzz a lie,Yes I agree it’s a sin to commit fornication..we serve a merciful God..but please spare me that silly conclusion that once u have sex it won’t lead to marriage…biggest lie ever told..
      Impotent men have started abusing that to deceive ladies into marriage.
      P.s have you heard of sexual compatibility in marriage..it is of utmost importance..dont let anybody deceive you ….

3. MO

September 26, 2017 at 3:40 pm

…now you know something Jon Snow!!!

4. Asa

September 26, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Heartbroken….

• Buzz

September 26, 2017 at 4:44 pm

You want to marry him???

• Asa

September 26, 2017 at 8:54 pm

Yes please. I am female am I not?

• Enny Heart Heart

September 27, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Me too! He’s photo is my screen saver dammit ??

5. SNOW

September 26, 2017 at 8:58 pm

you know NOTHING Jon SNOW.. NOTHING I TELL YOU!! congratulations ..they r so cute

6. demash

September 27, 2017 at 6:28 am

“You know nothing, Jon Snow, You know nothing “

7. Marylyn

September 27, 2017 at 8:16 am

I guess he really did bend the knee. Congrats guys.

8. Jane

September 27, 2017 at 8:37 am

@yellow sun, christains like you need serious spiritual orientation. Just look at what you said, just look at it. You first of all admitted that fornication is bad but then say God is merciful? So because God is merciful it gives you the license to sin? After all you will come back later and God will forgive you. You abuse grace and you think there’s no penalty? You not just offending God, you are giving the devil free access into your life. Sure you can get married but can you stay married? This is what causes doubt,suspicions, guilt in marriage. A particular lady said, “after the wedding, there was nothing new and exciting again because we have been together before” as for fear of impotency. Trust God, he won’t give you what isn’t good for you. But we most usually are impatient, that’s why formication in the first place

• Yellow sun

September 29, 2017 at 8:28 am

Judgina.. .madam righteous,I am married and happily so..sex doesn’t make you stay married…you make other vital commitments to stay married..i didn’t condone sex before marriage I said we serve a merciful God..shebi u have God’s itinerary and how he dishes out forgiveness abi…
      Whatever rocks your boat..serve your God the way you deem fit and I’ll serve mine..
      Whether you have sex in a relationship or not it doesn’t determine the longetivity of the relationship which is what the lady asked …so pls spare me your righteous sillyness

9. Harmony

September 27, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Hmmmm… many times, we take God for granted. Never ever underestimate God. He is loving, oh yes! But he is also the terrible one, He maketh alive and bringeth to the grave. May we not see God’s anger towards us, it is not funny. Sex before marriage doesn’t please God in anyway. Problem is, we want the bible modernized to suit us. When we want to praise God, we say “you remain the same yesterday, today and forever” but you want his words modernized? Mbanu, it is not possible. What hasn’t pleased God since the beginning of the world cannot please him now not even modernization or civilization. Please let us genuinely fear God, it is dangerous to take him for granted.