Scoop

#BBNaija’s Uriel reacts to Anthony Joshua saying he has no time for Girlfriends

BellaNaija.com

#BBNaija's Uriel reacts to Anthony Joshua saying he has no time for Girlfriends - BellaNaijaBig Brother Nigeria contestant Uriel Oputa has called for prayers after her crush Anthony Joshua said he has no time for girlfriends.

Joshua had in an interview with Evening Standard said he probably would not be ready for women in 10-12 years.

He wants to focus on his boxing career, he said.

Uriel shared a screenshot of Joshua’s quote on her Instagram with the caption:

I rebuke every word.. Holy Ghost fireeeeeeeeee . My eggs will be dried up in ten years.. one told me she don move o just na.. biko nu..mu na gi Nwoke oma lord i put my eggs in your hands.. they will not lack.. eggs it is a lie you will flourish .. ogini bu 10 years biko… i will train you myself .. training and fufu = Hope. Biko people of instagram join me for prayers 6pm tonight.. free maltina for all

1. kenz

September 5, 2017 at 5:06 pm

lol

2. Bolaji

September 5, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Cant wait for him to boo up with a bbw that is not Nigerian. Will be too funny to watch!

3. LemmeRant

September 5, 2017 at 7:51 pm

The unfortunate part about babes like this is that they keep ruining their chances with other guys that are actually interested in them.

Even if a guy was interested b4 he’s probably gonna back off now. Its one thing to admire from afar but this is just setting yourself up.

At the end of the day AJ can only pick one of you. That’s if he doesn’t end up with a smashing white chick some 10-15yrs from now.

• Mrs chidukane

September 5, 2017 at 8:06 pm

Back off because of Instagram bants? Must be a weakling and we don’t date such.

• curious

September 5, 2017 at 9:50 pm

my dear it has nothing to do with being a weakling. It’s just common sense. Imagine if you get into a relationship with a guy and 17 out of the 24hours of the day he is talking about some other girl. How cute and intelligent and industrious she is. Even if the girl was married…you would still be worried and feel out of place. No one wants to be in a relationship where they are treated as or made to feel like the second choice.
      It is stubbornness over issues like these that get many persons into unfortunate relationship. Everyone has a crush…but I can’t be in a boat with someone that is obsessed about someone else.

But then again it’s Instagram…. so most likely she is joking.

• LemmeRant

September 5, 2017 at 10:13 pm

I know stubborn head will not let you people reason properly.
      Its an advice, an opinion. You don’t have to take it if you don’t want to.

Imagine a situation where a potential suitor has not even started dating you yet, and he’s already playing second fiddle.

Its not a case about being a weakling. There thousands of pretty babes around. I know I don’t have to date everyone of em. When I see one is taken emotionally and/or physically I simply move onto the next shikena.

• Wendy

September 6, 2017 at 12:06 am

So you’re saying single women shouldn’t express themselves freely because of ‘potential suitors’? Bruh you’re one simple minded ninja, and must be one fugly mofo who never gets any box ??? like none at all. Like you probably still have to pay yo get any action. Or else, who tf takes ish like this serious? Dude you have self esteem issues, go get help… the BN community will even contribute for shrink fees at this point…. you’re already like family. Well… like that one weird creepy alcoholic uncle that’s most likely a molester… but family nonetheless.

4. Mrs chidukane

September 5, 2017 at 11:23 pm

2nd fiddle to a guy who doesn’t know you? Who you don’t know? My ex said he would leave me for Eve. Which one concern me ? Where will he see Eve Kwanu? It’s instagram bants . It’s not serious abeg.

5. Wendy

September 6, 2017 at 12:08 am

So you’re saying single women shouldn’t express themselves freely because of ‘potential suitors’? Bruh you’re one simple minded ninja, and must be one fugly mo’fo who never gets any box ??? like none at all. Like you probably still have to pay yo get any action. Or else, who tf takes ish like this serious? Dude you have self esteem issues, go get help… the BN community will even contribute for shrink fees at this point…. you’re already like family. Well… like that one weird creepy alcoholic uncle that’s molester… but family nonetheless.

• Jemimah

September 6, 2017 at 9:21 am

Oh Wendy, you’re about the right amount of upset about this….. #ChillOut

• LemmeRant

September 6, 2017 at 11:34 am

Not surprised here. The typical angry black girl response whenever you hear an opinion that you don’t like.

Like I said you don’t have to take it. If a guy is really serious about settling down and not just after getting “any action”, yeah these things count. It is an advice I’d give my daughter or friend.

As for your insults. Really don’t care much for them.

• Wendy

September 6, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Senseless men irritate tf out of me… but in this instance I was genuinely amused. I even came to check that my comments were posted. @lemmerant is a effing weirdo… lets come together and get him help.

6. Carina K Jacob

September 6, 2017 at 12:58 am

She’s not serious nah
    She’s joking.
    Lol

7. Mrs Bae

September 6, 2017 at 11:47 am

Wow it so sad seeing how angry you girls are getting over a somewhat harmless piece or advice.

Sometimes I wish God wld open the eyes of these young gals to all the potential partners passing them by on a daily basis. My dear, things are not always that simple o, just keep that in mind. and please do away with the insults you don’t need it.

• Mrs Bae