Weddings

BN Weddings – Video: A Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party for a Love worth Celebrating!

BellaNaija Weddings

Hello #BellaNaijaWeddings belles.

Thanks for all love your everyday. BNer Jite shared this video. So lovely! Just read on and watch;

He said;

We had a surprise 40th anniversary for my folks… they had no idea! They thought they were attending a wedding.

If you aren’t following us on instagram, what are you waiting for? Click this link to follow now, @bellanaijaweddings!

Credits
Film: @ing_filmworks
Decor: @aesthetic_concepts
Dress: @afrikcouture

1. bee

September 1, 2017 at 10:49 am

Wooooow I can’t stop d tears rolling down my checks these give us hope that marriages still last. I pray for many more beautiful year for them and myself too

2. Lateefah

September 1, 2017 at 12:10 pm

Teary eyes now. So sweet of their families to organise this for them. They look so good together. I wish them many more years together.

3. mulikat

September 1, 2017 at 12:26 pm

see true sweet love,40 years of marriage,God,do my own like this for me, am 20 yes in marriage.

4. Mrs A

September 1, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Awwwwwwww too sweet, I pray God continually bless this home and keep it peaceful and happy

5. BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija.com

September 9, 2017 at 10:34 am

Thanks @Debbie, @Californiabawlar, @Baby gurl for your comments. We appreciate the feedback and every comment is well noted.
    We will continue to work hard to improve the quality of our content and copy editing.

We will not want comments directly at our team to distract from this couple’s beautiful story. We have made corrections.
    We appreciate you and have a great day.

6. Letty

September 10, 2017 at 1:41 pm

The parents don’t look like they’ve been married for 40 years. They look very fit and young

7. iwobi Ikechukwu

September 11, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Please, what is the name of the song play in the background of this video.