Music

“Davido knew Tagbo was dead as at 3AM but did not contact anyone” – Caroline Danjuma

Caroline Danjuma

Caroline Danjuma, in an interview with SDK, has spoken out concerning the death of one of her and Davido‘s mutual friends named Tagbo.

Tagbo died between Monday night and the early hours of Tuesday (Tagbo’s birthday), and according to Caroline, the family didn’t know about his demise until towards the evening of Tuesday, adding that Davido knew as at 3 AM that day.

“Firstly I would like to address this whole razzmatazz about David killing Tagbo and that I said so, I never said so. But yes, I did call out Davido to know the whereabouts of Tagbo but I never said he killed him. I never used that word ”Killed Tagbo’,” she said.

She said the last time she heard from Tagbo was Monday night when the deceased told her he was coming over. Caroline also confirmed that her and Tagbo “were dating” as at the time of his death.

She said she woke up at about2 AMM on Tuesday, and tried calling Tagbo but said the number was switched off. She said she sent him a birthday message and went to bed.

She said she called Tagbo’s number from when she woke up at about 5 or 6 AM till 3 PM yet was still switched off.

“I was out at the Bank when Tagbo’s childhood friend (Kola) called me and said that he wanted to talk about tagbo,he was just asking random questions.

I told him I would call him back. I am aware that Tagbo was trying to do his Schengen visa so I called the guy helping him out to ask if he had heard from him but he said Tagbo was supposed to deliver some documents but had not.

I got home and called Kola back around 4PM and this was when Kola revealed to me that Tagbo was dead. I thought it was a joke because Tagbo does not drive carelessly, he doesn’t fight, he is not one to be seen in a place where people are fighting. If he is angry, he walks away.

I was confused,” she said.

Caroline also said Tagbo’s family as at the time, had not heard of his death.

“I decided to call the mum to find out if he went to Anambra to see her like he said he would to collect some documents…. She said she had not seen Tagbo. I sent the sister a message that I heard Tagbo was dead and she should help me find out if it was true.The sister replied asking ‘how when and where?'”

She said she decided to call her neighbour holidaying in Lebanon who was Tagbo’s friend who said “there was a bet of 200k and that Tagbo drank about 50 shots of tequila”.

“I said that cannot be true. Tagbo cannot drink even a glass of Hennessy because he has a light brain like me. So a guy who cannot drink this much cannot finish 50 shots of Tequila. Tagbo does not need 200k to do that.

He comes from a very wealthy background so he does not need that kind of bet, he is not hungry for that. I was shattered to hear such a news. I went into my office and sat down.

I tried to find out where Tagbo was and Kola said he had been trying his best to find out but that each time he calls, the people would drop the phone on him or tell him they would call back.

So for one hour and despite trying several times, we had not gotten any info to where Tagbo’s body was or what hospital he was taken to

Tagbo’s friend Chuks made some calls and found out that Tagbo was taken to Lagos island,” she added.

She said prior to finding out about Tagbo’s death, someone had told her that he was with Davido at Shisha (Room) on Monday and then she asked him randomly ‘oh then you must know Tagbo?’

She said they “guy confirmed he met Tagbo and that was when he knew they were birthday mates and he also said they had fun and went from there to DNA to party.”

“I called the same guy when I heard tagbo had died and asked him to find out what happened and he said he was trying to but every time he called Davido’s team and mentioned Tagbo’s name they would drop the phone on him and this was what they had also done to anyone who calls and mentions his name.

Davido knew and his crew knew Tagbo was dead at at 3AM in the morning and they did not contact anyone. Davido’s P.A Lati knows where Tagbo stays but did not go to the house to inform anyone,” she said.

She said Davido’s crew refused to give out any information, even after the family found out that his corpse had been deposited at the hospital.

“I contacted someone who remembers seeing Davido and Tagbo and DNA and remembers there was a fight. This person also told me there was a bet and said the same thing my neighbour said but said 30 shots and not 50.

According to what was said, Tagbo drank the tequila and got intoxicated and wanted to drive his car but Davido refused and said Tagbo should drive with him. That was what I heard and that they drove to G12 beach and got out leaving Tagbo in the car all locked up and that one of the crew members came back saw Tagbo gasping for air. This was the info from a supposed eye witness.

He was taken to general hospital where he was confirmed dead and they left him there.

We went there with Nabila and Mary who can confirm what was said. We were told that he was dumped and those who brought him ran away.

The doctor told us that when the nurses were trying to fix the card, the two people that brought him ran away and their footage could not identify those who brought him and ran cos they hid their faces with caps.

They refused to tell us anything, the medical director told us that because they ran away it was now a police matter and that we should go to the police station.

I posted online asking Davido why they abandoned Tagbo on my way to the police station because I was so angry and needed answers.

I sent Davido personal messages but he didn’t reply until I called him out on the social media and he told me to take down the post and he would tell me what happened. I took down the post and told him to come to the police station but he never showed up. Tagbo’s family members came from far but Davido and his manager did not show up,” she said.

She said that Tagbo’s phone and shoes are missing, adding that someone went to the deceased Instagram page to delete videos he posted with Davido on the said day. She said the person eventually deleted the account.

“We quickly munched all the videos on SnapChat. Tagbo was with Dammy Krane, Davido and Asa Asika. Davido knew that Tagbo was dead but kept quiet. He told the Police later that he would have spoken out if I didn’t call him out on the social media. Can you imagine?

Tagbo meant everything to a lot of people. His widowed mum who is recovering from an ailment. I am pleading with anybody who has info on who drove Tagbo’s dead body to the hospital to come forward…

We want to know what happened and how Tagbo died. Davido, we are not calling you a killer, but we need to know what happened to Tagbo. You owe him this because he loved you like a brother. He took you like a brother. Do it for him and call out the people you assigned to drive him. Please,” Caroline said.

She also debunked rumours that the deceased was the father to her 3-year old daughter, adding that she met Tagbo in 2016

“I have woken up to see all sorts of allegations and it is really laughable because the whole idea is to divert the attention form the questions i am asking about what happened to Tagbo. I will address this once and for all. Number one, I met Tagbo when I was legally divorced and out of my ex’s house to start a new life. Yes we were dating.

My daughter is three years old and I only met Tagbo last year, so it’s not possible that Tagbo is the father. The person who posted that info claims to have Tagbo’s phone and claims he went to DNA with Baba, who is Baba?

Let us leave sentiments aside,trying to blackmail me to keep quiet will not work or change anything. We need justice for Tagbo.

No one is accusing anyone of being a murderer but we need to know what happened and why everyone is quiet. My anger is that he was abandoned by those supposed to be his friends and brothers. Davido and Tagbo were very close and I am angry with Davido for keeping quiet.

Those who drink tequila should come out and confirm if 30 shots of tequila is strong enough to kill.. Stop protecting whoever is guilty. Someone is dead. Please!” she said.

1. Bubu

October 6, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Hmmm. May his soul Rest in peace. What a sad way to die.

Davido really needs to be careful, he moves about with too many people, keep your team small and be responsible, betting on 30shots of tequila whatttt??? are you guys ok at all, that is suicide.No be u go first be musician, always drinking, partying and all. You better be careful before you enter the one you will not be able to come out.

Caroline should not comment on this matter again let his family mourn their dead in peace.

• FasholasLover

October 6, 2017 at 4:44 pm

I sympathize with Tagbo’s family and also with Carolyn. I can imagine how heart broken they must all be. It was wrong to dump his body and bolt. Very irresponsible. With Davido already presenting footage of the CCTV at the club to the police, evidence has already been tampered with. He is a suspect and should not be presenting footage of a CCTV.

I hope Tagbo’s friends and family follow through to know what really happened. That way, his mother and loved ones can get closure.

I admire Carolyn for standing by/for her friend even in death and knowing that people will be petty about their relationship. This is not about Carolyn’s love life so, let no one come here talking trash. She is a divorcee and free to date whomever she desires. She is a young lady and from what l have heard, Carolyn and Tagbo are of the same age same with Davido. Davido is not in his 20’s but early 30’s. It was reckless to leave a very drunk man in a locked up car. Even more reckless to drop him off at the hospital and abandon him. I hope young rich kids learn from this. Never bet your life away for nonsense. Alcohol in excess is dangerous.

Kudos to Carolyn once again.

I pray that Tagbo rests in peace.

• Quisse

October 6, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Fashola’s lover,
      I agree with all you’ve said; it’s a very sad situation. May God help us.

That being said, Davido isn’t in his 30s; he was born in 1992 and a year older than me. Though I’m not his friend, he was classmates and friends with some of my male family friends at Whitesands at the time.

• Anon

October 6, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Fashola’s lover – hello! I believe he’s 25. Won’t fake the date of birth on his American passport because he was born there. With naturalisation, maybe.

Sad case especially when someone dies. This is a clear cut police case although they have tampered with some evidence.

• Fleur

October 6, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Darling, 30 shots can kill. Here is why – liver status: you need the liver to break down the alcohol at a sufficient rate to prevent central nervous system depression; drug interaction – alcohol is chemical and can interact with legal drugs and illegal ones. Too much alcohol and panadol for example can yield the results we are talking about. Same with alcohol and the drugs these humans called youth take these days as if na water; maybe Tagbo did not directly do drugs but was he enveloped in other folks plume of smokies? Then he did drugs without consent. That too matters – many illegal drugs depress the CNS and when compounded with alcohol, na war. He was gsasping for air – sounds like he suffered respiratory depression. That is classic with alcohol intoxication. Gurl, looks like the problem here is that there is every effort on the side of the Davido camp to dissociate themselves from a dead friend. If he died drinking, he died drinking. Part of the problem is also that in Nigeria there are barely any investigative powers to clear people’s names. Once you present a wounded person to the hospital that is not a spouse or child or close relative, they want police report, they put you under hospital arrest, or they refuse to treat at all. So in a way, Davido’s initial response reflects an appreciation for the fcuked up society called Nigeria. however, his continued silence will damage him permanently. It suggests there was something underhanded, even if this could have been Tagbo’s time to go.

• Jade

October 7, 2017 at 10:52 pm

I appreciate Caroline for commenting. Keeping quiet is not always the best solution. His family might not even know as much info as she does. All this keeping quiet about things hasn’t helped Nigeria in any shape or form .
      And it’s good to bring r awareness to alcohol binge which can also lead to death.

2. Robin Hood

October 6, 2017 at 4:38 pm

Young men out here… this is enough motivation not to give up on your dreams.
    See Tagbo and Caroline .., the calibre of chic late Tagbo be pulling. Not that she is so classy.. but birds of a feather congregate
    it cant be the money. or he would still be alive and would not be engaged in some cheap poverty game to win an iphone plus N200,000. . the dick must be good.

• Quisse

October 6, 2017 at 6:12 pm

What is your point? What has this sad situation got to do with the mindless and illogical comment you just left?

• Just Negodu

October 6, 2017 at 6:29 pm

@RobinHood, your comment is meaningless and at best stupid. What nonsense are you talking about? This here is about how the young man died. In a sane society by now Davido will be sweating with the papparazzi camping outside his house. The police would have pulled in everybody in that his crew. They will all be singing by now. Yet, all you see to talk about is who Tagbo pulled. Are you for real? An abortion would have saved the world your useless self.

3. the real ibinabo

October 6, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Alcohol intoxication kills. It may cause acute pancreatitis and may exarcebate the effects of any medication or illicit substances. Please stop toying with your life in the name of being a ‘bahd guy’.

4. Vicky

October 6, 2017 at 5:09 pm

It’s a pity

5. Ottawa Queen

October 6, 2017 at 5:16 pm

Hmm I just read this on Instagram. Even if the late Tagbo was the father of Caroline’s last child and so what? Is that the subject matter now? As for Davido, that has 2 babies already for now cus definitely more are loading and still acting so childish, irresponsible and immature with yeye jagbajantis friends as crew around him. In a situation like that, if he had some small sense left in his brain, at least inform the immediate family as soon as possible on what just transpired, don’t just try to cover up the situation because of ur celebrity status by dumping the person in a hospital and keeping mute about it until u’re being called out. Obviously, they drove Tagbo’s car down to the hospital to act like the guy drove himself to the hospital and they knew nothing about his whereabouts after they left the clubs. Epic fail!! Besides which reasonable person leaves a drunk individual locked up all alone in a car? Especially when you had a hand in getting him to that unconscious state. Here abroad, they will sue ur lame ass….it’s a big crime to get someone intentionally in such a drunken state. In pubs and night clubs, any waiter caught serving a customer alcohol to a state of stupor is held liable for that person’s condition. Once you notice the person is becoming tipsy, you stop serving him/her alcohol and call a cab for the customer cus that’s the law!! I’m reading comments online that Tagbo is an adult and was responsible for himself bla, bla, bla. Nonsense Nigerian mentality! Should you in the first place do that to a human being? Also, what sorta rubbish bet of 30/50 shots for N200k and Iphone 8 is that? Try it here, you will find urself in jail.

• Chinny

October 6, 2017 at 7:27 pm

@Ottawa, depends on which part of the abroad o. Of course they can sue Davido’s crew but naa, they are not likely to win the case. Serving alcohol to a drunk in many states in USA is not a crime, and in some states it’s a misdemeanor class C, only punishable with a 500$ fine. These are the kind of bills our lawmakers should be passing.. but they are busy sleeping and stealing.

And yes we are responsible for our actions- when we are not forced to do them.. This is a truth everyone should learn, it’s a very very helpful truth.

6. Funmi

October 6, 2017 at 5:30 pm

I really pray the police will do their job properly

7. lilmix236

October 6, 2017 at 5:41 pm

lol Fasholas lover, are you with davidos passport?

Of all the sensible things you said, I dont see why davidos age is a problem/ necessary here. Also he is 25 next month. please keep quiet So Carolyn is also 25? LMAOOOO.. some of you are so dumb. please leave davids age out of it and talk about whats important

• Just Negodu

October 6, 2017 at 6:33 pm

irresponsible 25 years old. So you believe Davido is 25? Looooooool. You mumu no be small.

• Exq

October 6, 2017 at 7:19 pm

I guess you’re the mumu here cause he is 25 in November. I know this cause we are agemates, I am older with months and cause we both attended the same college in Oakwood before he left to pursue music in Nigeria. Even on his American passport, it states 1992 so I’m not sure your point.

Doesn’t change the fact that this is a tragedy. Sad situation.

• Delta geh

October 7, 2017 at 8:42 am

Lol Davido was my classmate in primary school. He was in the other wing of my class. Defz not in his 30s.

8. Brizola

October 6, 2017 at 5:42 pm

Wow…… Caroline should desist from commenting on this issue because she is being inconsistent with her stories. First Tagbo is her brother, then her friend now her lover. The police should please investigate and an autopsy should be carried out to determine cause of death. Alcohol poisoning kills, and every adult should know that. Davido wasn’t the only one at the scene and why should a responsible man be hanging out with Davido and taking 30 shots of tequila, for someone that assumely does not drink. We should take responsibility for our actions and mind the company we keep. The fact that they didn’t let him drive himself and didn’t dump him at the club shows they care. They obviously panicked when he wasn’t responding, that’s why they ran. The Nigerian police would have arrested them without even asking questions, that’s why people hardly help accident victims. They were also probably drunk since they were playing an alcohol betting game. Why is Davido the only one being fingered in this issue? Caroline should be careful so she doesn’t get her ass sued. Who takes 30 shots of alcohol in the first place? That young man is old enough to differentiate between right and wrong, he wasn’t force fed or coerced. He was responsible for what happened to him. May his soul rest with the lord.

• Shandi

October 6, 2017 at 6:17 pm

She never said he was her brother. The first time she accused Davido of knowing about what led to his death, she simply said he was not from a poor family so Davido shouldn’t think cause he’s rich and a celebrity he can sweep things under the carpet; she never mentioned how she knew him until today. Nigerians have a unique way of trying to shut people up from saying the “truth”. Let her be!

9. Chinny

October 6, 2017 at 5:54 pm

@Fashola, Davido is a suspect… suspect in what? You are only a suspect when a crime has been committed and from all appearances, there is no crime here. No murder. More likely a case of grooving gone wrong. Several eyewitnesses say he was drinking. If the young man wasn’t coerced into take the shots, then he is.responsible for his actions. I know ours is a culture of looking for who to blame but adults should learn to take responsibility for their actions. However,they need an autopsy.

It’s a shame on the Nigerian police force that Davido obtained the CCTV footage before them.. shows their incompetency and sluggishness in solving cases. A shame that many hospitals are not equipped or trained for emergencies. Also a shame that we do not have emergency numbers on speed dial. Civilians can leave a drunk man in a locked car cos they don’t know better — but if we have say 911, paramedics who are trained for this will come and treat him on the spot. Or if they drive to hospital, it will be done in a vehicle equipped with medicals. Not everyone knows how to react to crisis and emergencies. This should be our discussion

It’s irresponsible to dump the body at the hospital if they were friends of the young man but it is still not a legal offence. I dont care who Carolyn dates – This is a sad story but there are lessons to be learned

• Anon

October 6, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Do you know the meaning of suspect? David and his crew all are suspects until what killed Tagbo is confirmed.

10. Leave Davido Alone

October 6, 2017 at 5:59 pm

THE BOY DRANK HIMSELF TO DEATH
    PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
    He died of alcohol poisoning.
    Lobatan!
    Google Whitney Huston and Amy Winehouse, they all died of causes related to alcohol intoxication, Tequila is one of the most powerful spirits out there; you CANNOT drink 30 FREAKING SHOTS of Tequila and expect to be normal the next day.
    Of course, it’s a shame he died. A young life has been wasted, that’s always sad.
    But adults are always responsible for their own actions and inactions. As long as Davido didn’t actually pour the drink down his throat, Davido isn’t responsible for anything.
    Although Davido needs to watch his lifestyle too. His is especially worse because he’s a father of 2.
    RIP Tagbo

11. Leave Davido Alone

October 6, 2017 at 6:01 pm

THE BOY DRANK HIMSELF TO DEATH
    PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
    He died of alcohol poisoning.
    Lobatan!
    RIP Tagbo

12. Mahogany

October 6, 2017 at 6:12 pm

I never knew she was divorced. Her ex husband is a billionaire. I expected her as a mother of 3, to settle down with a more mature and responsible man. My thoughts are with the family of the young man.

• Mayy

October 6, 2017 at 6:25 pm

While I’m not a fan of Caroline; it’s not up to you to tell her what you expect of her or how she should live her life and who she should settle with. Her Ex-husband who was “mature” and over 10 years older than her; wasn’t he a chronic womanizer, disgracing himself and his family, going from women to women, and even the shameless Matharoo sisters? Let people live their lives the way they know how to.

RIP to the deceased; really sad. May God comfort his family and friends.

• www.thelmathinks.com

October 6, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Well she settled down with a more mature and respectable man before. Where did that get her?

• Patty boo

October 6, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Abeg allow us see road here. We are talking earth you have gone to jupiter, mtchwww
      sleep well Tagbo and Caroline i’m not a fan but I admire your courage in this very fucked up judgy world you have come out for your own.

• Temi

October 6, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Ode. She got nothing but pain and suffering from musa. What else do you want her to be looking for again?

• Fleur

October 6, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Abi oh, and leave all these small boys prick alone. You get to a certain age and you just manage yourself and your kids. See she dey house dey sleep but this one waka because e never mature into settling guy.

13. Temi

October 6, 2017 at 6:21 pm

How can one person be fine like this?

• Chekwube

October 7, 2017 at 5:45 pm

@ Temi…this is just a picture which doesn’t even depict half her looks. She looks like a goddess in real life, skin like porcelain so so spotless.

14. lilmix236

October 6, 2017 at 6:42 pm

@just negodu….. you are stupid for calling me a mumu. his age is irrelevant to you or anybody. what YOU believe about his age is your business. the nerve of you to be silly and stupid at the same time… idiot

• Anon

October 6, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Hahahahha Na just mumu dem call you and you are crying? You are not ready for BN commenters. But you mumu nau. Your comnent mumu small.

15. www.thelmathinks.com

October 6, 2017 at 6:46 pm

• Mahogany

October 6, 2017 at 7:27 pm

And where has this one gotten her to?

• Fleur

October 6, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Somewhere wealthier than before

• Nma

October 6, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Mahogany,
      Who are you to say “where it has gotten her to”? My goodness, people are so foolish. How about you focus on your own life? It amazes me how senseless people give analyses and judge people who they know NOTHING abou. Smh!

16. o

October 6, 2017 at 7:19 pm

What a way to die on one’s birthday. The Tagbo guy looks older than Davido so do we call this youthful exuberance??? This is afowofa ooo, he brought this upon himself sadly. I hope other young ones and even adults learn from this. An autopsy should be carried out because Caroline mentioning a fight is like she’s trying to say it there was more to it that the alcohol. If it’s alcohol poisoning, the only crime is probably abandonment of someone in critical condition, if that can be classified as a crime. May his soul rest in peace. So so sad ? ??

“Severe complications can result from alcohol poisoning, including:
    Choking. Alcohol may cause vomiting. Because it depresses your gag reflex, this increases the risk of choking on vomit if you’ve passed out.
    Stopping breathing. Accidentally inhaling vomit into your lungs can lead to a dangerous or fatal interruption of breathing (asphyxiation).
    Severe dehydration. Vomiting can result in severe dehydration, leading to dangerously low blood pressure and fast heart rate.
    Seizures. Your blood sugar level may drop low enough to cause seizures.
    Hypothermia. Your body temperature may drop so low that it leads to cardiac arrest.
    Irregular heartbeat. Alcohol poisoning can cause the heart to beat irregularly or even stop.
    Brain damage. Heavy drinking may cause irreversible brain damage.
    Death. Any of the issues above can lead to death.”
    Culled from the Mayo clinic.

17. Rose

October 6, 2017 at 7:53 pm

And u people should not change subject on whether she dated the guy. Caroline has los t a close friend who meant a lot to her and she is hurting deeply. Be a lil compassionate . Have you ever lost a close friend.. It’s even more painful when there are so many questions surrounding death of a loved one. True friends are hard to find and it seems this guy was a true friend. She’s probably self blaming her self saying, I should have convinced him more to come to church with me the previous nite. All the woulda coulda shoulda. Caroline take heart. I know it hurts
    So all you trying to deviate from main topic, please stop. As for davido he’s a prime example of why God must always keep Mothers alive, cos he’s so irresponsible and not well raised his end will be worse tragic at the rate at which he’s going. His father didn’t raise him well at all cos he was busy sowing his oats around lagos

18. mona

October 6, 2017 at 7:59 pm

10 shots of tequlla is a suicide mission. I did 5 shots of vodka once and spent 2 nights in the hospital for alchohol poisioning.

19. Amina

October 6, 2017 at 8:06 pm

No man -mature or immature, respectable or not, rich or poor, humble or proud, good or bad- can get you any where. Only God can get you where you need to be.

20. Anonymous

October 6, 2017 at 9:03 pm

It’s ok to hurt, it’s ok to love … but if Caroline has no evidence then it’s not ok to slander someone (she can be sued for libel) She wasn’t there which translates to hear say… since it appears Tagbos family are not financially handicapped , let her take a back seat while the family investigate what went wrong. Possibly an autopsy to know the cause of death. A cautionary tale for everyone when fun goes wrong .

21. Pita

October 6, 2017 at 10:01 pm

All dis pple writing big big epistle, i hail all d pple reading dem!

• californiabawlar

October 6, 2017 at 10:47 pm

Hahaha! I actually read a good number of them o!! Blame my lazy behind trying to deflect from doing work or going to get dinner.
      But thanks for your comment/wake up call o! I can’t believe I just wasted a thin slice of my lifespan on this thread. May the dead dude RIP.

• Nkem

October 7, 2017 at 12:22 am

Feeling cool with yourself huh? Ok naau go and carry the old people in the care home where you work. All na work.

• Californiabawlar

October 7, 2017 at 3:35 am

Lmaooo ??? @Nkem, to start with, it took me forever to ‘get’ your comment. Then I was saddled with the burden of solving the riddle of your painment. I still don’t know which one rubbed you off the wrong way… that I have a job? that I’m going to grab dinner? or that my moniker infers that I’m BALLING in the abroad? ? ? whichever one sha, know that this kind of attitude will never bring success o.
      Before I get carried away sef, how this your reply even take add to Caroline and Jagbo matter?
      Mscheww children leaving useless confusing comments all over BN these days ??

22. nnenne

October 6, 2017 at 11:46 pm

This is not about Caroline”s private life . A human being died and there’s need to figure out why, to avoid future occurrence and perhaps bring the culprits to book! !!

Thank you Caroline. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
    You are indeed a friend!

• Ephi

October 7, 2017 at 7:12 am

Exactly. I admire the fact that she stood up for him even in death, not many people would show such loyalty. Same Nigeria where family members abandon children after a parent passes on for example. She is indeed a friend and a loyal person.

23. DU

October 7, 2017 at 12:59 am

Tequila in particular has been cited as killing people due to alcohol poisoning. Some drinks are more ‘refined’ than others and less harmful. Tequila isn’t one of them.

24. Conspiracy

October 7, 2017 at 1:23 am

Ever reasoned that tagbo might have been poisoned…. I mean I’m all that rowdiness and drunkenness, something could have been slipped in his drink. Noe to the question. What’s the motive? Well we just found out he’s been dating danjuma……ex wife of a billionaire…. Just reasoning sad situation tbp

• WeeFree

October 7, 2017 at 3:54 pm

To what end will the people he rolls with poison him? So they can inherit his millions?

25. Conspiracy

October 7, 2017 at 1:24 am

In* now* though*

26. Adetoro A Akinseye

October 7, 2017 at 6:52 am

Death is final, what a waste of life its most likely they were all intoxicated and have been doing this for a long time. These are my questions
    1. How was Tagbo?
    2. What did he do for a living? Did he not have a job to go too the next day?
    3. Why was he going around with senseless irresponsible children?
    4. Was he forced to drink 10 shots, 30 shots or alleged 50 shots?
    5. Did he need parental consent to drink?

This is death by misadventure but let’s hope the others will learn a BIG lesson from this.

27. Ij_kush

October 7, 2017 at 8:02 am

It’s sad what some people are spitting out here. I bet some are paid by Davido! Someone is dead, due process wasn’t followed. There is a suspect who isn’t making sincere efforts to clear his name. These are the issues not age or kids. Grow up will you

28. Idomagirl

October 7, 2017 at 10:29 am

Sounds like he died of alcohol poisoning.
    Very tragic.
    Maybe Davido and the guys with him shouldn’t have abandoned him at the hospital but can we be logical….
    30 shots of tequila? Even 10 shots can do significant damage…
    God help us.

• Belema

October 7, 2017 at 11:44 am

I agree but if he was allegedly drunk and left alone in the car by Davido and his crew; that was wrong. You don’t leave a drunk person alone. Worse of all, to suffocate in a car. I feel bad for all parties involved, including Davido. In times like this, no one but God and Tagbo will know exactly what happened that fateful day.

29. Atm

October 8, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Sometimes I wonder if it’s just robots that comments in here, someone died for crying out loud… Some peepz are trying to say the real fact, while some are just been sentimental and stupid, you should at least reason like you are a family member of the deceased, it will be fair enough to reveal those that took him to the hospital, this may help in recognizing those behind his death. Rip Tagbo.

30. ayomsi

October 9, 2017 at 4:53 pm

But truth be told this Caroline babe tried oo… To stand for someone even in death and not minding whoever’s ox got gored?? she really deserves my respect, and a big