BN TV

#ForTheLordChallenge: EmmaOhMaGod & Yetunde do the viral Challenge for the Lord | WATCH

BN TV

Instead of doing the “For the D” or “For the P” challenge which has been trending on social media, EmmaOhMaGod and his wife Yetunde are doing it for the Lord.

It’s fun, positive and entertaining.  They write:

When there is so much negativity/bad influence in the air, as opposed to sitting back and just complaining, just shoot your own positivity into the same air no matter how small the influence might be. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.#ForTheLordChallenge

Watch the video below:

1. Benny

October 1, 2017 at 12:59 pm

People celebrating their sexuality openly without shame is negativity to you?
    Some religious people are the worst and will use their judgment to end lives if they could. ?

• #Proudnigerian

October 1, 2017 at 1:16 pm

So they can openly celebrate their sexuality “do it for the whatever “but “we can’t do it for the Lord “openly too. Lmaooo! I DO IT FOR THE LORD?. How can you try to force us into a corner? Its not possible, we are LIGHT we must shine in DARKNESS. once again I DO IT FOR THE LORD p.s Jesup did not condemn sinners neither did he condone sin.

2. #Proudnigerian

October 1, 2017 at 1:17 pm

*Jesus

• Cozygal

October 1, 2017 at 5:41 pm

You and Benny are so right. We are condemned when we have an opinion different from the world. And that is just good enough for me. The day the world starts accepting our opinions then we are in trouble. Whose children would we be then?

3. Cocoa

October 1, 2017 at 2:00 pm

No Benny, people fornicating, lusting, committing adultery and openly bragging about it, is what is negativity to us. God made that beautiful experience called sex…and He gave for enjoyment of intimacy between ONE MAN AND HIS ONE WIFE. CELEBRATE YOUR SEXUALITY IN YOUR FAITHFUL AND LOYAL MARRIAGE.
    Didn’t you just hear Emmaohmygod say “give my wife good loving so she can glow for the Lord” …he is celebrating his sexuality openly….but in the Godly way.
    We are not ashamed of SEX!! IT IS BEAUTIFUL…BECAUSE GOD MADE IT. 🙂

• Cozygal

October 1, 2017 at 5:42 pm

You and Cocoa, I mean

4. Dee

October 1, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Awwww❤️❤️❤️❤️

5. Mohammad

October 1, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Nigeria and her morality police! Na wah

• Benny

October 1, 2017 at 10:02 pm

My point exactly; disgusting lot. These ones here making noise are probably watching rapists within their circle and calling family meeting or prayers to solve it. Wicked hypocrites. I have seen enough cases to know that Nigerians just want to police people’s lives and judge to feel better about themselves. The holy story is for show.

• Wendy

October 2, 2017 at 4:04 am

Don’t mind him! Someone that gave his wife belle before marriage. When they were gbenshing… who was it for?
      Nonesensical lot. I’ll take a christian remix any day but miss me with labeling humor and open sexuality as negativity and sinful.

What if the D I’m rapping about is my husbands D? What den now?

And this comment section? If y’alls online spirituality was this steadfast irl, and you applied as much zeal to tangible sins that actually affect you, like say corruption and evil, Nigeria won’t be the cesspit it is today.

6. Ifepe nnennia

October 1, 2017 at 9:34 pm

See yettsho and her love doing it for the Lord

7. northern lights

October 5, 2017 at 3:45 pm

@ proudly nigerian and cocoa…chop knuckle #Forthelord

8. northern lights