BN TV

It’s Friday! Watch Episode 5 – Past, Present & Future of ‘Skinny Girl in Transit’ Season 4

BN TV

Another Friday is upon us and that means a new episode of Skinny Girl in Transit is out!

On this episode, Shalewa turns to Tiwa for advice after her embarrassing encounter with Mrs. Peters and Tiwa decides to tell Mide about her stint with Fabrice, but will she?

Watch!

1. oy

October 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Haba! Mohammed.
    Unforgiving much?

• ruby

October 27, 2017 at 3:28 pm

he’ll forgive her
      she just needs to suffer small

2. bunmi

October 27, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Tiwa….. “What happens in abuja, stays in abuja”……. No hunnie! It came on a private jet to Lagos!!! and i suspect is going to look for trouble!

“Father Lord, protect #Timide2017 o Lord! No weapon fashioned against my aso-ebi shall prosper!!!!”

As for shalewa, and i know it was her past, but having binge watched the previous episodes over and over and over again (wehdon o nnaditv) , i just can’t get the sight of her crying and shouting “I love him (sobs) he loves me! (sobs) he’s going to leave her for me (sobs, sobs)” out of my mind. And she’s quite a greedy lass isn’t she? YOU WAN BUY 900K SHOE! HOW MUCH IS YA SALARY BABYGERR?

Bev as mines sister is just perfect shaaa, the gerrr hawt and she is mouthed! But she shouldn’t annoy me too much o, make i no change face for am cos #timide2017 is set is stone.

3. A

October 27, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Oh my goodness! I came across this programme 3 days ago for the first time. I actual saw one of the episode in series 3 on YouTube and decided to watch it from series 1, Oh my! What a lovely programme. Ngozi Nwosu woman cracks me up.

4. Ebby

October 27, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Are girls still really like this? Shalewa really they vex me. He obviously doesn’t like you. Na by force? Mohammed is so full of himself jor.

Bev Naya doesn’t disappoint with her sassy attitude

5. bubu

October 31, 2017 at 11:21 am

SHALEMOH will survive. better sooner than later. Shalewa needed this grow up pill. they both need to be apart for a while to access the relationship and mature into it. last last they will be fine. they are both in love. Shalewa is just more out there while Moha is reserved. she brings her hotness and fun and he brings maturity and depth. perfect combo.
    P.S the SHALEMOH relationship needs to be explored a bit more. Timini and Sharon have an underground chemistry that should be explored