News

Las Vegas shooter Identified as Stephen Paddock

BellaNaija.com

Las Vegas shooter Identified as Stephen Paddock - BellaNaija

Stephen Paddock

The suspected gunman in the Las Vegas shooting has been identified as a white man named Stephen Paddock.

The shooting has been said to be the deadliest in US history, leaving at least 50 people dead, more than the 49 killed at the nightclub in Orlando in 2016.

Over 200 people have also been said to be injured, after Paddock reportedly opened fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel.

Paddock has also been reportedly shot dead.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) also identified a Marilou Danley who was said to be traveling with Paddock. She is wanted for questioning, they said.

1. nene+

October 2, 2017 at 1:12 pm

Lazy old intimidated man! 50 dead??? Too bad.

• What-a-pity

October 2, 2017 at 5:49 pm

. Part #2: Find out If spouse or babe is moslem. if no, it’s an unfortunate psychiatric event. if she is moslem he was brainwashed and its terrorism. If she has any black, its Black Lives Matter’s fault.

2. Layla

October 2, 2017 at 1:46 pm

HE’S a WHITE TERRORIST but American media will never call him such. They’ll say oh he’s senile and forgot to take his medication.

I am so glad after 17yrs I left that fcked up country call America. Canada is so much better

• Anon

October 2, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Layla, go home and make your own country better. Stop junketing from one country to another.

• Nakoms

October 2, 2017 at 7:28 pm

@Anon. Word!

• Wendy

October 3, 2017 at 1:25 am

Haters!

• cl

October 3, 2017 at 1:53 am

Thank you Canada is the best jare .Love me sooooo much this Country. We MIGHT soon be having a Sikh prime minister. Love me some Trudeau but if the claim CANADA is multicultural then it has to show .

3. McDinon

October 2, 2017 at 9:49 pm

@LAYLA, dont mind the haters- The Earth is the Lord’s -The World is yours; wherever you choose to live is your prerogative…The peeps asking you to come back are looking for ways to leave Naija oo…

4. Layla

October 3, 2017 at 1:06 am

Hey guess what, maybe you need to eat your words, because me saying Canada is better doesn’t mean am there or I’ve moved to Canada from America . I paid my dues out west for over a decade. I am right here at home relocated on July 5th 2017 and I am here to stay and make a difference. Start a business and maybe employ your likes.

The Canada comparison is just cos how they are side by side yet you never hear any shootings over there. That is why I made the comparison. Not because I left USA to live there.

Mcdinon don’t mind them sha. What if I was gallavanting the world. You that live in Nigeria what the fck have u done with your life, what have u learnt. At least I learnt a whole lot with my gallavanting from London to USA and then now am here.

Can’t stand folks who judge people who have gone to live abroad (as I’d your fcked up life in this Nigeria is better) , yMeanwhile you probably get bounced for visa everytime. Always showing off on social media with Brazilian hair and shoes posing, yet you still don’t have 24hrs electricity and you still bath with bucket and pale..??????

Stop judging those who live abroad, have lived abroad or those who you claim gallavant. They will come when they deem fit.

• Bored

October 3, 2017 at 12:46 pm

it’s pail.

5. courage

October 3, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Thank you dear…Nigeria doesnt really have much to offer to be sincere….no light, bad roads and they like. Its mostly jealously for alot when they hear one lives abroad.