Events

#MissWorld2017: Voting has Started! Here’s what Nigeria’s Rep Ugochi Ihezue has been up to in the Past Week

BellaNaija.com

We’ve done a quick round up of what Nigeria’s rep for the 2017 Miss World Pageantry, Ugochi Ihezue has been up to in the past week.

Did you check our post on all the African queens? No? No worries click here if you missed it.

Ugochi who was crowned queen in the 2017 MBGN competition is currently in China ahead of the Grand Finale taking place on Saturday 18th November 2017!

Voting has started for the competition and we want all our BN readers to vote.

How to Vote: Download the Miss World app on App Store or Play Store and vote for Miss Nigeria.

Here’s what Ugochi has been up to:

Takeoff

Repping Naija all day

Arrived Safely!

At the meet and greet with the Shenzhen People’s Congress & Female Entrepreneurs:

Dance of the world Auditions

Break time Mid-Rehearsals

All Smiles with Miss France & Kenya

1. Ephi

October 26, 2017 at 9:47 pm

BN, why is an ad taking up a good chunk of the whole page and simply just annoying your website visitors? It is bad enough that the site is quite slow particularly when loading pictures due to the myriad of ads. Please try to balance your ads with user experience abeg.

• me

October 26, 2017 at 10:27 pm

you just said my mind

2. #Proudnigerian

October 26, 2017 at 10:29 pm

Ugomma adadironma omalicha forgive me C6 igbo lmao. I wish you all the best ❤

3. Frida

October 27, 2017 at 2:44 am

BN Pls, upload her most recent video on her instagram account where she was doing a catwalk in evening gown at the miss world auctions.
    when I saw that video, I was motivated more than ever to vote for her (not just being patriotic but because she really deserves the crown).

Her instagram handle is @Mitchelihezue.

4. Van

October 27, 2017 at 3:11 am

Miss Kenya looks rough. Yikes!

• Pink

October 29, 2017 at 11:46 am

I’m curious. What’s your definition of rough?

5. Jess

October 27, 2017 at 4:08 am

WOWWWWW!!! This girl is really beautiful. She is definitely bringing home the crown. She and Miss France look so much alike… as in sisters separated at birth. She’s been under the radar for too long. I’m so happy she won so the world can see her now. For me, she is the best MBGN to be crowned hands down and beyond pageantry, she’s going to be a MEGA-STAR!!!