Scoop

Jim Iyke unveils New Reality TV Show “The Adventurer” | Get the Scoop

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood star, Jim Iyke, is bringing a fresh reality TV show to our screens. The show titled ‘The Adventurer” is set to bring a new perspective to both contestants and viewers.

The Adventurer’ will attempt to address two major issues that affect the Nigerian youth – the question of unity and oneness at home, and the issues of xenophobia in South Africa.

Whilst the show will take a non-biased stance on the former matter, it will attempt to make sure that everyone’s opinions are heard and the best solutions are proffered.

The actor, who made his reality TV debut in 2013 with Jim Iyke Unscripted, hopes that by the end of “The Adventurer,” the competitors will emerge as better persons – a narrative he hopes would stretch to their immediate family, space, and consequently, the nation as a whole.

The show will take them on a journey to places such as Cape Town, Dubai, Marrakech, Sydney, and Los Angeles amongst many others.

The winner of ‘The Adventurer’ goes home with a cash prize of $10,000 while every other participant is guaranteed 300 thousand naira each for getting to the final stage of the show.

Will you be watching when it airs?

1. Linda

November 22, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Another one? Boy bye
    ???

2. Beht why

November 22, 2017 at 10:39 pm

The idea behind the show is a brilliant one but I hope it is executed properly abeg.

3. Mamamia

November 23, 2017 at 12:26 am

I was about hissing, but no… how does one participate biko? Abi, una don choose contestants finish?

• Ms B

November 23, 2017 at 12:52 am

True talk??

4. Iyke

November 23, 2017 at 2:36 am

Just $10k for a show that will take me to SA,Dubai, Australia,Morrocco and LA?…Price is too small.
    I don’t believe this hype…
    #cheapscam

• Happy Guy

November 23, 2017 at 4:45 pm

The idea is great, the money could be better. As for scam, I don’t think so.

5. Jack

November 24, 2017 at 12:54 pm

I think the idea is great, but why is a show that’s supposed to address issues of oneness of the Nigerian youth not being shot in any Nigerian location? And nowhere else in Africa outside SA and Morocco? A show that is supposed to be about Nigerians is being shot in only 2 African locations out of 5?? I see why non Africans have no respect for Africans.
    Then majority of commenters here are talking about how much there would make rather than what’s really important!!! This show is already taking you to 5 countries all expense paid and you still want 1 billion dollars? Yet you criticise the politicians who loot and rob you blind everyday…I have completely lost hope in Nigeria and the majority of Nigerians. The Nigerian issue has made me shake my head so frequently that I can now turn my head 360 degrees like an owl…mtcheww