Music

New Video: Mr P – For My Head

BellaNaija.com

Peter Okoye (Mr P) is back again with his second single since the split of P-Square.

The video titled “For My Head” follows the release of his debut single “Cool It Down” and was directed and photographed by Unlimited L.A.

Hit Play below!

1. Frida

November 17, 2017 at 5:26 pm

This song is NICE! Great beat! Good one from Mr P!
    I prefer it to ‘cool it down’.
    I also love the fact that you’re creating his own sound much different from psquare/rudeboy.
    Your target audience is much different from your brothers’…..hence there’s no competition…the sky is big enough for both of you.

However, I must say this Peter. You should have released this song tomorrow (Nov 18) as you so much publicised on your social media pages. Releasing the song a day before the planned day (and a day after your brother released his singles) makes it look like you’re not so confident in your abilities and you’re in competition with him.

I repeat! The sky is big enough for both of you. You sing different genres of music.

I’m downloading this one!

Love and light!

• Maybe

November 17, 2017 at 6:05 pm

His fans begged him on his page to release it early. They have been spamming all his posts since yday. He is a businessman. ? he is only supplying to demand. But really as much as I wish he waited till midnight, I like that he actually changed his mind and released it. That trailer he released made so many curious.

2. mywifeisfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

November 17, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Very refreshing, you guys are going to do very well individually. hopefully, you guys come back someday to continue to delight us as PSQUARE.

3. Linda

November 17, 2017 at 6:18 pm

These two IMMATURE BOYS AND CLOWNS think we have time with this twin competitive bullshit. One release today another release tomorrow. Y’all are sick. You were all badly raised. Grow up

Ain’t nobody got time for y’all bullshiiiit . There are way better musicians out now

4. chioma

November 17, 2017 at 6:23 pm

What a mediocre rubbish. Kept repeating formy head like a kid whose biscuit was snatched. Banal lyrics, bland creativity. Paul has proven he was the only one carrying thePsquare brand on his shoulders all along. This dude should team up with Kaffy to form a dance group, music ain’t for him sorry

• Anonymous

November 17, 2017 at 8:18 pm

Take a chill pill. Your disaffection for the song does not translate to other people not enjoying it. The days of psquare has ended. Enjoy the music and if you don’t, move on to another artist that you love.

Regarding the music, it’s average just like Paul’s mediocre singles. Anyways, they have enough to live well for the rest of their days.

As for me, Davido, kiss Daniel, Tiwa and Dottman are giving me the buzz already, don’t care about fire fire, Njeki, for my head and cool it down.

• John

November 18, 2017 at 9:23 am

Truth be told paul single is 100× better than this expecially nkenji keke. It is not a competition, it is what it is

5. Peter

November 17, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Peerooo!!! All the best to you and your brother.

6. Kat

November 17, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Please who knows if I can register a marriage at Ikoyi registry on Saturday?

• Cocolette

November 17, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Yes you can. You just have to pay ‘special fees’

7. Victor Adegoke

November 17, 2017 at 7:02 pm

It is all good.

8. Honestina

November 17, 2017 at 8:20 pm

I just dey sit in ma lazy chair and observe from afar.

9. Fence

November 17, 2017 at 10:50 pm

I love a good competition …. keep going boys…

10. Rossy petite

November 17, 2017 at 11:13 pm

I love it and I’ve already downloaded it..I like that Peter is finding s path in music, he is retaining pop while Paul is kinda going highlife while retaining the Psquare vibe. I have no problem with them at all, live and let live, keep pushing and making more money while fans and haters keep talking

11. Chinny

November 18, 2017 at 12:34 am

Nice song Mr P!! Great choreography. Love how you’re exploring different sounds. You’ve got fine energy.

I know it’s difficult but guys pls support who you want without putting the other down. It’s not necessary. They are really both talanted. Lets accept thechange.. Psquare is no more. Their work relationship was not healthy hence the need for a split. And i think they have different interests at this point.

12. Folarinola

November 18, 2017 at 10:51 am

Keep rolling, man…. I really love this! Never mind the bad belles.. Just keep ur eyes off their trash comments. We humans can never be loved by all, even Jesus ( The perfect one) was rejected by some.. So, lift up ur feet nd keep Gaping high, brother… Yo gat ur own fans and Paul gat his own fans either… ????

13. Simply_Seun

November 18, 2017 at 10:56 am

Nkenji keke vs Over My Head = Foursquare

14. Rossypetite

November 18, 2017 at 11:16 am

Song is dope..already downloaded it..go Peter and happy birthday to you both

15. Happy

November 18, 2017 at 12:49 pm

unnecessary competition from Peter and to me very poor compared to Paul s music

16. Jam

November 18, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Yeah right. Because Paul’s songs are so much more groundbreaking. *rolling my eyes *. No competition, they’re both doing their thing. Stop the hate. They’re still blood at the end of the day. Wish them both well and keep it moving.

17. Simon

November 19, 2017 at 10:20 pm

Mr p u ar simple the best ,guy u have my support ,,,i am ur real fan