Scoop

This Photo of Falz & DJ Cuppy ?

BellaNaija.com

Entertainers Falz and DJ Cuppy have got people talking for the second time in recent times.

Falz posted this photo of himself and DJ Cuppy taken during the DJ’s 25th birthday which had a ranger theme. The photo shows the two entertainers in a warm embrace and a look into each other’s eyes.

Did someone say chemistry?

Earlier in the month DJ Cuppy posted a video from a club outing for her new single “Green Light” and in the video, Falz was also spotted giving the DJ a “look”.

Last Night Was Too LIT! #GreenLight Steady Taking Over The Clubs! ??? #TOCUPPYTHISTUNE

A post shared by Cuppy (@cuppymusic) on

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/falzthebahdguy | @cuppymusic

1. layla

November 15, 2017 at 2:09 pm

she is defintely not his type – DEFINITELY NOT
    this silver spoon born and bred air head is not even wife material sef
    chop and go ni
    Puhleese

• jokobaba

November 15, 2017 at 2:34 pm

How can you speak with such authority about people you have never met?

• Flow

November 15, 2017 at 3:43 pm

@layla, your jealousy is beyond anything I know, na wa! don’t worry, you’ll be alright.

• anon

November 15, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Cuppy an air head? Someone who did business at King’s College London and a Masters at NYU? Lool. She has literally exhibited no traits of being dumb, except a girl smiling too much means she’s dumb. If she was frowning now it’ll be that she’s mean and snobby

• Loki

November 15, 2017 at 6:53 pm

This wasn’t very kind…

• Nahum

November 15, 2017 at 7:00 pm

@layla, how do you know???? Which one is wife material again?? So you are telling a man to use and dump a woman?? I detest women like you, I swear

• RE

November 15, 2017 at 7:01 pm

It must be kerosene inside that your own head, what is wrong with being born with a silver spoon. If you think its so bad, let me say a short prayer for you. May none of your descendants be born with a silver spoon, in fact, may they not be even born with spoon.

• whoever

November 15, 2017 at 8:52 pm

This is not done, Give your life to Christ,. Shalom

2. nawa o

November 15, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Even me sef I tire 😴

3. Addy

November 15, 2017 at 2:52 pm

i wonder why people are like this! @ layla, how can you say a thing like that? do you know any one of them? Aporoko paper bag!

• Somborri

November 15, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Please don’t insult paper bag jare!

4. Rafaella

November 15, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Cuppy please o.
    I’m begging you to leave my baby boy for me o.

5. Tamales

November 15, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I like them together …. there’s definitely some chemistry.

6. Ese

November 15, 2017 at 4:32 pm

H factor nah hes not urbane except he has a big manhood and strength

• Funmilola

November 15, 2017 at 4:59 pm

You know he uses the h factor for comedy ba and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it please.
      So because he has h factor he’s not urbane abi,see mentality abeg.

7. Seriously

November 15, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Y’all be reaching. Falz acted normal. But so what if they date.

8. Asa

November 15, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Falz’s Father may not be Otedola but he was definitely born with his own silver spoon o. FAll doesn’t have H factor either. It’s an act for him really. Bottomline is, they aren’t mismatched.

9. gbeogomiyoolugbala

November 15, 2017 at 5:22 pm

my people… what is h-factor please?

• Pat

November 16, 2017 at 1:23 pm

E.g pronouncing “Allow” as “Hallow”. The letter ‘A’ replaces “H” in pronounciation. Thank me later ?But Falz doesn’t have “H” factor.

10. bn

November 15, 2017 at 5:32 pm

they look good together but to be honest i am not sure they will work. falz will most like be opinionated coming from his ‘privileged’ conservation background while dj cuppy is not likely to want to be captured and caged cosnidering her free bird nature and silver spoon background.

No sentiments some heartbreak are better averted except of course they hold some high level discussion ahead. I remember one pacesetter novel like that.

11. Loki

November 15, 2017 at 6:58 pm

In as much as I believe that BN is just trying to get tongues wagging over nothing, the fact is that sometimes truth can be stranger than fiction. Unless you know both of them personally, you can’t tell; they just might have stuff in common. The surface almost never matches the inside with human beings. We are more complex than that. Plus who hasn’t ever felt themselves gradually falling for an “unlikely”? Just me? Okay, I’ll show myself out now.

12. Lmfao

November 15, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Nigerians I hail una. Look at all the theories you guys wrote based on a picture and video sigh

Also, why do people hate this girl??? I refuse to believe it’s envy and jealousy because honestly, diid she ask to be born into wealth? Don’t be ridiculous.

Anyway, if they do date… they’ll be sooo cute together ! ?

13. Dee

November 16, 2017 at 12:20 am

Biko who else is feeling d black guy grinning at cuppy….too cute

• Iou

November 16, 2017 at 1:44 pm

I’ve watched it like 4 times because of him….too cute lol

• Nne

November 17, 2017 at 1:30 pm

hes adorable.. genuine smile , infectious happiness. I feel nice …

14. Ginger

November 16, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Sumone cannot take peeshure and post in peace niiiiii