BN TV

Another musician in the Family! Tolani Otedola stages First Music Showcase in Nigeria | WATCH

BN TV

Olawumi Otedola with the stage name, Tolani, the first daughter of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola held a music showcase on Friday, October 27th at Terra Kulture, in Victoria Island.

She thrilled guests which included her dad Femi Otedola, Aliko DangoteWale Ojo, Femi Adebayo, Dr Sid, Temi Otedola, Nana Otedola and others.

She is the second musician in the family after Cuppy, a disc jokey who just released her trending single “Green Light” featuring Tekno.

Watch the video below:

1. teeA

November 2, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Well done Mummy Cuppy for the plug for your daughter: ”And not to forget JTO, she is a fashion blogger and influencer” 🙂

2. SoniaPaloma

November 2, 2017 at 2:16 pm

All I am going to say is, MONEY IS GOOD

3. Tisha

November 2, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Just wondering why they like entertainment in their family…

4. Tolu4show

November 2, 2017 at 3:25 pm

I think this whole money talk and it’s her father’s influence talk is already getting boring.
    I am not ignorant to the push and reach the money will give BUT only hardwork will KEEP you in the game. I am not a Davido fan but that young man WORKS HARD. All this accomplishments couldn’t have been his father’s money. Afterall Lynxx’s father also has money and a couple of other people but at some point it has to be your HARDWORK and CONSISTENCY that would keep you in the game for long. Kudos to Tolani

• seriously

November 2, 2017 at 10:19 pm

I agree. The truth is, there needs to be some type of hard work, effort put in anything. And some level of talent, skills are also required. Parent’s name, money, connection can only go far. You as an individual have a huge part to play.
      Tolani sings a different genre of music not widely popular in the Nigerian music market. However, it’s refreshing to hear something different from the generic.

5. Ewa Ali

November 2, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Tolani, I don’t know you but am proud of you. Doing a live show is not easy, you pulled this off.
    Keep working in your art ?

6. Nky

November 2, 2017 at 4:45 pm

I love her kind of music and she does have a good voice. I look forward to more beautiful music.

7. Ajayi Oluwabukola

November 2, 2017 at 5:43 pm

Wow! Impressed

8. Spunky

November 2, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Not bad. Not bad at all…there’s room for improvement though. Kudos!

9. Ephi

November 2, 2017 at 8:09 pm

I quite liked it. It’s different. Well done Tolani.
    Nice to see her family supporting her fully.