Scoop

Check Out The First Poster for “Ocean’s 8” starring Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, Rihanna

BellaNaija.com

We are excitedly waiting for 2018! Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures have released the first poster for the upcoming Ocean’s 8, a female dominated spinoff of the popular Ocean film franchise.

The next chapter from the Ocean’s franchise will drop in June 2018 with Sandra Bullock as Danny Ocean’s ex-con sister Debbie. She will assemble the perfect crew: Lou (Cate Blanchett); Nine Ball (Rihanna); Amita (Mindy Kaling); Constance (Awkwafina); Rose (Helena Bonham Carter); Daphne Kluger (Anne Hathaway); and Tammy (Sarah Paulson) as they crash New York’s Met Gala to swipe a priceless necklace off a celebrity’s neck.

Dakota Fanning will appear in an undisclosed role. Matt Damon and Carl Reiner reprise their roles as Linus Caldwell and Saul Bloom from the Ocean’s Trilogy in cameo appearances. Anna Wintour, Alexander Wang, Kim Kardashian, Maria Sharapova, Derek Blasberg, Lauren Santo Domingo, Zayn Malik, Kendall Jenner, Katie Holmes, Olivia Munn, Adriana Lima, Hailey Baldwin, Serena Williams, Kylie Jenner and Zac Posen will make cameo appearances in the film.

The movie is being directed by Oscar-nominated filmmaker Gary Ross with Steven Soderbergh and Jon Kilik producing, Michael Tadross, Susan Ekins, Sandra Bullock, Diana Alvarez and Bruce Berman executive producing, and Milch co-producing.

Credit: www.comingsoon.net

1. CrazyWorld

December 15, 2017 at 5:36 am

This is good for entertainment but women can’t pull such feat sha so it will still be a bit unrealistic. I know some women will come and bite me but it’s the truth.

Rihanna is a boss sha. Just one name Rihanna on the poster. No surname and we know who it is. Even Beyoncé, they will add Knowles to it but Rihanna is Rihanna alone. Boss lady

• JB

December 15, 2017 at 8:30 am

You sound very shallow.

• vera

December 15, 2017 at 9:23 am

very shallow indeed. and also, you do know artistes request what name they will like to be used. People like Cher and Madonna like to use just one name. Beyonce likes to use her married name Knowles-Carter in all of her non music dealings. It is a personal choice. Nothing accomplishment oriented about it.

• anon

December 15, 2017 at 9:45 am

lol as if Beyonce needs a last name to be known. your fave wishes

• CrazyWorld

December 15, 2017 at 10:33 am

@JB I know I sound shallow. I surprise myself too. However if you have seen Ocean 11, then you’d know what I mean but you haven’t. Feminism will blind you one of this days.

• keke driver

December 15, 2017 at 10:51 am

@CrazyWorld You’ve embarrassed yourself enough, please shut up already.

• CrazyWorld

December 15, 2017 at 12:23 pm

Because you bought my data abi. You want my attention and now you got it. ?

@Vera really? I didn’t know that. Now I know

• Susu

December 15, 2017 at 1:25 pm

At the silly anon at 9.45 . Rihanna is Rihanna! A boss! And you will deal. Lol. Cant say the same about your fake ass fave. * Sips chai tea*

• mrs pangolo

December 15, 2017 at 3:51 pm

you are a cow for this comment.

when all males were cast in the other ocean’s movies, nobody questions if they can pull it off.

ignorance is a sin

2. chu-chu

December 15, 2017 at 9:59 am

Yayyyyy!!!! cant wait, I hope they can outdo the all male cast.

• bitte

December 15, 2017 at 3:05 pm

In your dream

3. Uberhaute_Looks

December 15, 2017 at 3:37 pm

I don’t want anybody to outdo anybody. I just want a jaw dropping film ‘sall