Music

New Video: Tiwa Savage – Sugarcane

BellaNaija.com

New Video: Tiwa Savage - Sugarcane

Mavin Records first lady – Tiwa Savage has had a banner year in 2017 with chart-topping singles and whatnot and she’s showing no signs of slowing down.

She wraps up a stellar outing in 2017 with the visuals for “Sugarcane” which happens to be the title track of her chart-topping EP.

Hit Play below!

1. FBI blood

December 28, 2017 at 9:36 pm

It has this Maleek berry vibe

• Fleur

December 29, 2017 at 4:41 am

The chorus “sugar sugar cane” was sorta nice. But what was the song about again? I think I am just an irritated aging citizen of the world who thinks ev damn song gotta have meaning. Sigh. I need to stop listening so I can have peace of mind. For all you singles out dia. You know there is no man that tastes like sugarcane? They all come with excess baggage. Worst part is the part wey go unfold ten years later is so annoying you want to bust someone’s arse. Okidoki. Headed out. Peace Tiwa.

2. Maryjane Blogazine

December 28, 2017 at 9:46 pm

Tiwa Tiwa, Is there a year she doesn’t top the charts? Except she didn’t release any single lol

3. Emeka birth

December 28, 2017 at 9:50 pm

This is one of my favorite songs on her new EP and this video really did good to the song.

4. tony

December 28, 2017 at 10:17 pm

OK… Tiwa is beginning to impress me… was never interested in her music… Decent stuff

5. Ec

December 28, 2017 at 10:55 pm

This video is really good. Well done tiwa

6. Lola

December 29, 2017 at 12:23 am

Trust me Tiwa is amazing my love for you keeps getting stronger
    Can’t count how many shows she did this year nice one baby girl !!

7. June

December 29, 2017 at 1:40 am

Please , who is the man in the video ? Ahem , im asking for a friend ! Loool

8. Papacy

December 29, 2017 at 12:25 pm

No one can dispute the fact that Tiwa knows how to make her videos sensual in a tasty way. Very nice video. Big ups!

9. Rita Toronto

December 29, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Song I will say 4/10. The video is copied from Katie Perry’s old song video with snoop. No originality copy copy copy!!!! Nothing meaningful . There seem to be something missing , oh well …. when you copy or over try to be what you are not, there is en element of emptiness in your craft . Next please!!!

• Fizzy

December 29, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Iagree with you joor. Tiwa should by now be bigger than this kinda nonsense jjc songs. Umbrella ala Rihanna. Sugar, sugar cane whats dat? Raaabiiiiish.

• Temi Tope

December 30, 2017 at 7:19 am

COPY COPY IS IN NIGERIAN’S DNA.. INDEED DARLING WE LOVE TO COPY LIKE THE CHINESE.. IT MAKES US LOOK SMART.. LMAO

10. Akpeno

December 29, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Love the dancers especially the girl with the long braids in blue… well done Tiwa I really thought I was going to hate it but, it was a fun video.

11. Truetalker

December 30, 2017 at 3:04 am

What did she do to her face? She looks different…is it her nose? Love the video!