Sweet Spot

Vlogger Cynthia Amadi is a Mom!

Vlogger Cynthia Amadi is a Mom!

Vlogger Cynthia Amadi has announced the birth of her first child, a boy.

Cynthia made the announcement on her Instagram, sharing a photo of herself with the baby. She wrote:

After 48 hours of LABOUR, I joined the best “HOOD” in the world..MOTHERHOOD!!! God has been good to me! Meet my BIOLOGICAL SON (i have other kids) Chandler Munachimso. Daddy & mommy are thrilled to have you. Because of you i will be wished “happy mothers day” henceforth. Welcome to the world dear son of mine.
#blessed#motherhood#atlbaby#[email protected]_and_mothers

See the post below:

Photo Credit: Instagram – @cynberry247

1. Jummy

December 28, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Congratulations ma’am.

The picture though. Isn’t that supposed to be a private moment? I know I know “she can do whatever she wants but when you make your life public like this, you leave it open to scrutiny.

2. Glory

December 28, 2017 at 7:50 pm

What’s wrong with the picture @ Jimmy? Say your congratulations and go.

3. Miss Fine

December 28, 2017 at 8:18 pm

Congratulations Cynthia. But please you should have uploaded a different picture.

4. Fizzy

December 28, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Please who is Daddy???? I say so becos this woman is always in other peoples business. Abusing and criticising every every. Biko who is your child’s father? I hope it is not another woman’s husband o. We refuse to be deceived by “DADDY…… is happy.” Who is DADDY???

5. Fleur

December 29, 2017 at 4:42 am

Yeah, did you have fluid in your lungs? Glad you overcame. Take good care of yourself the next few days. Send better pictures to the paparrazzi

6. FinchleysFinest

December 29, 2017 at 10:39 am

Some pictures and people who take them… sigh.

7. Buy247 Nigeria

December 29, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Congratulation Cynthia! I believe you were super excited to be a mother so you cared less of the picture. More children ahead.

8. Letty

December 31, 2017 at 1:27 am

How dk people do this. Post a picture with ur oxygen tube. Who are these people bikonunu