Music

New Video: Mr P – My Way

BellaNaija.com

Mr P dishes out a spanking new single/video titled My Way just in time for the valentine season.

The video was shot by Patrick Elis.

Hit Play below!

1. Ayam not understanding

February 2, 2018 at 10:36 pm

Pls let’s tell Mr P the truth… This song is a mess.

First of… It lacks originality…the beginning sound like Mario Winan’s ‘I don’t wanna know’
    It’s mishmash of different sounds and beats.
    I don’t understand the message of the song…the lyrics are vague.
    It lacks direction
    The vocals are poor. You do not have a signature voice… In order words, I cannot tell your music just by listening to the audio… All great musicians have a unique voice.

Peter… You need to sit down and work on your vocals and audio. A good video alone cannot take you far (the video is not even that good).

Finally, attempting to be more western than the westerners will get you no where locally or internationally…..you cannot beat them at their own game… That’s why Artists with African flavour will continue to do better cos they give the world something that westerners cannot give.

Score: 2/10

• FasholasLover

February 2, 2018 at 11:44 pm

Harsh but true. I desperately want Peter to succeed. The competition out there is fierce.

• survivor

February 2, 2018 at 11:45 pm

Pele u will be all right

• Patrick

February 3, 2018 at 3:54 pm

In Charles Okochas voice “that’s the trufff “

2. Iou

February 3, 2018 at 2:41 am

**Sigh** Ayan not understanding may sound harsh but I”ll have to agree.

3. JOS BOY

February 3, 2018 at 3:11 am

PAINFULLY BORING! Had to skip forward to see the end. Not impressed and surely could be better. This quest in discovering the individuals that made up PSqure could ultimately be the final nail in the coffin. They are trying too hard to outdo each other and it’s not working. Slow down, take some time off, get new inspirations, new directions then come back. For now, it will be wise if you guys left the stage for all the young cats doing their thing right now.

4. Shai

February 3, 2018 at 8:26 am

Love it! Tasteful as usual!

5. Vee

February 3, 2018 at 8:55 am

I am really sorry but had to stop it part way..I don’t understand the song.. or the video or the message. The signature broken accent in theIr songs was their unique selling point. He is trying to hard to westernised his vocals and that is a shame.I really wish they would put their differences aside and reconcile for their families sake and for sake of good music… please!!

6. lami

February 3, 2018 at 11:34 am

Nice one, I love the song

7. Tee

February 3, 2018 at 12:35 pm

Can’t tell them apart ?!? ??‍♀️

8. Allwell

February 3, 2018 at 2:26 pm

I don’t understand why/how someone will decide to ruin something that took him long and meaningful years to build. No matter how bad the situation might have been, being together with your brother is far far better than this struggle.

9. Ephi

February 3, 2018 at 4:25 pm

I couldn’t even watch it to the end, sorry. Just didn’t hold my attention at all. I think these guys need to realize that the ship has sailed, there are so many hot songs out there now. This is not 2008.

10. Kells

February 3, 2018 at 4:30 pm

Mr P just wasted my data I used in watching this video. Singing “gal I need you tonight, wanna hold u tonight” and the babe is busy crawling like a cat in a desert and Mr P doing Wat I don’t even understand. Mr P, better come and replace my used data, afterwards, go and do your cloth business jeje and rest music to you have gained back reasonable inspiration

11. Ese

February 3, 2018 at 6:58 pm

oh no!!! couldn’t watch to the end..I’m so embarassed..what is this? You started the video with a girl in your arms and your chorus is singing ‘will you come to my room make i hold ya’??? Duhh..she was already in your room..the beginning of the video, infact, the entire video doesn’t connect with the song/lyrics/tune AT ALL!!! Ughhhh!!

• Emmphil

February 6, 2018 at 1:38 am

Dude he was kidnapped before the song started
      Too much garri is not good for you
      Now yu cant see very well

12. Nk

February 4, 2018 at 3:55 am

What a waste of time and resources. How the heel did this guy listen to this and decided to make a video of this crap! Mr P, it has become apparent you have sycophants around you who are not even willing to tell you the truth. Go back to the drawing board, a lot of work still needs to be done if you are serious about a solo career!!! My 2 cents!!!!

13. lola carey

February 5, 2018 at 2:18 pm

kells..you are just too funny. damn!

14. Emmphil

February 6, 2018 at 1:37 am

Mr P
    Thumps up bro
    Nice song
    Love the beat
    Don’t listen to critics, they get paid to criticize
    If nobody talks about you then you are nobody whether na true or na lie
    Love this

15. j.boy

April 19, 2018 at 11:04 am

l love mr.p music he is good .