Scoop

#BBNaija: BamBam EVICTED from the Big Brother Naija House

BellaNaija.com

In a #BBNaija season fraught with twists, Big Brother just gave us the biggest twist of all: BamBam has been evicted from the house on a Saturday night.

Host Ebuka had informed us during last week’s live show that he’d be attending this week’s Saturday night party, and a special guest would be coming after.

Well, today, after the party, the special guest walked in and it turned out to be the auditor from Deloitte.

In the card provided by the auditor, it was revealed that BamBam, with the lowest votes, has been evicted from the house.

#BBNaija: BamBam EVICTED from the Big Brother Naija House - BellaNaija

How shook were you?

1. Muna Okey-Nwosu

Muna Okey-Nwosu

March 31, 2018 at 11:48 pm

Very shoooookkk. I knew she was going but didn’t think it was going to be on Saturday

• Jide

April 1, 2018 at 11:20 am

Mehn ????

2. Victoria

April 1, 2018 at 12:45 am

My instinct is telling me it’s fake eviction. April fool

3. Paman

April 1, 2018 at 1:45 am

Bambam will ever regret having sex on national television. Someone must surely tell her children some day. Except she run away from this country.

• Mz_Danielz

April 1, 2018 at 10:49 am

Just so you know constant regret is a choice and in a way sin born out of self righteousness.

She’ll forgive herself, move on and be better

• Jay

April 1, 2018 at 9:33 pm

Paman:
      But you don’t know Bam Bam personally so you can’t say she’ll move on or whatever; you can only speak of what you’ll do if that happened to you. While people are responsible for their choices and I don’t care or blame people for they do with their lives; I’m sure if she had a second chance she won’t have sex on international TV. It’s not even about having sex, as most/some people engage in the act, so nothing about being “judgemental”; but doing it on TV where you have your family, friends, acquaintances and frenemies, and everyone watching. Even Bisola, as confident as she is and seems; she once said she regrets doing some of what she did in the house; but life happens.

On a side note; I wonder why people go to Big Brother and don’t focus on why they’re there in the first place. Look at Bisola in the last season; she might have won (even though I was never a fan), but she concentrated more on TTT who was married with kids; that killed her game and vice-versa. Same thing with Betty and Feza in the Big Brother Africa of 2013, they both focused on their “men” in the house and it killed their game and both of them alongside their men got evicted. I’m not sure what they go to the house for.

• Jay

April 1, 2018 at 9:33 pm

My bad, that was for Mz_Danielz not Paman.

• the Queen

April 1, 2018 at 10:01 pm

????

• Paul

April 3, 2018 at 6:25 pm

Even if she runs away from the country, the video is on the internet. Which normal person will have sex with the world watching?

4. Simbiat fashawe

April 1, 2018 at 2:04 am

I love her…eventhough she is perceived as good girl gone wild and fake in the game. I wish her and Teddy A the very best.

5. Adekunle omowunmi

April 1, 2018 at 2:17 am

Biggie why bambam, I guess it April fool

6. Jesus Christ

April 1, 2018 at 2:21 am

Good, now Alex, FOLLOW!

7. Emmanuel Ogbonmwan

April 1, 2018 at 4:59 am

Thus has got to be some sort of April Fool… It’s April 1st mheennn…. Looollll

8. Emmanuel Ogbonmwan

April 1, 2018 at 5:01 am

This has got to be some sort of April Fool. It’s April 1st mheennn. .. Loooolll

9. Emmy Emmy Akhamioje

April 1, 2018 at 6:08 am

BamBam’s eviction is the most devastating, why Cee C the erratic girl

• tunmi

April 1, 2018 at 1:15 pm

Cee C makes for good tv

10. Emmy Emmy Akhamioje

April 1, 2018 at 6:09 am

I mean why not CeeC,the most erratic girl

11. Mutinta

April 1, 2018 at 6:41 am

It was really surprising. I didn’t see that coming.

12. Dotun

April 1, 2018 at 7:32 am

I knew Bambam was due but in a dramatic way …indeed a reset

13. Solomon Olusegun

April 1, 2018 at 7:42 am

It was a ride shock. I had thought Bambam had a strong fan based coupled with his relationship with Teddy A. I can only conclude that BBN 2018 is double wahala

14. Durrro

April 1, 2018 at 7:48 am

It’s all about April Fool

15. Omolara

April 1, 2018 at 8:01 am

Very very shocking. But thank miss classy or fake attitude leaves house.

16. John kassy

April 1, 2018 at 8:12 am

I am not shocked at all, am even happy for that.

17. Femi

April 1, 2018 at 8:47 am

Very shook, never thought she was gon get evicted this early!!

18. o

April 1, 2018 at 9:09 am

But she’s been having low votes for a few weeks now, it was only a matter of time it would get to her. The week Anto left she and teddy A were next. Does this mean there will be a second eviction tonight? If yes I think it’ll be teddy A to join her. Of course the entire team miracle voted for Nina. Ceec seems to have solid support too.

Unfortunately as much as we say Nigeria is now exposed and westernised, it seems there are still some things ppl will kick against. I only just started watching the eviction show some weeks back, but it seems ppl really liked her for how she portrayed herself (at the start) but her liaison with teddy especially in the toilet was what I think turned ppl away from her. And she seems scared of facing her parents, at least from the last few diary sessions. I hope she’s able to shrug off whatever it is and move ahead with her entertainment career.

19. The real dee

April 1, 2018 at 9:35 am

BN, please fix the bugs and viruses on your site, except i’m the only one having this problem. I had almost 12 pop ups blocked when i opened your site.

20. Ninja

April 1, 2018 at 10:27 am

One question: who reserved the BBN winning spot for men. First Efe, now Miracle. I really do not like how Cee C has played her game until recently but she has played well and has been very entertaining + plus she is a woman. Let a woman win this year!

21. Trinitee

April 1, 2018 at 10:52 am

‘fraught with twists’????? lmaooooooo

Are we watching the same BBN?

There have been more spectacular surprises in my empty room than in this overly scripted show.
    Nobody is saying you shouldn’t scrape the pool for your vapid poetic language- infact by all means do so. Refreshing difference from all those ponyor breathing blo but easy on t exaggeration huh?

22. Ruth kazembe

April 1, 2018 at 11:10 am

I just can’t believe my Bambam is out I’m so shocked

23. Jide

April 1, 2018 at 11:21 am

Mehn ???

24. Nky

April 1, 2018 at 11:51 am

In the end it is just a game. This sudden eviction will help reset the mood in the house. Bambam has nothing else to offer in the house. She was always hiding under her relationship with Teddy A. She rarely spoke with other house mates. She had poise and sounded intelligent but suddenly became very boring.
    Women must learn to always shoot their shot with or without a man.

25. Mamamia

April 1, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Not a Bambam fan but this is a clear example of people voting for the leader we deserve, how can a ceecee still be in the house with her erratic, troublesome behavior. The likes of her should be checked not celebrated… we are beginning to change what Big brother should represent, it should be a personality contest and not based on where the individual is from or what celebrity they know. I really think it is high time Ceecee and her likes leave. If we want the Real housewives type of show please visit Bravo tv…

26. GETSENSE

April 1, 2018 at 2:38 pm

The producers are looking to recoup on their investment…. if Cee C, Miracle, and Nina leave the show…. then there will be no more drama….. viewership will drop resulting in less money in Big Brother’s pocket… this is common sense… simply a business decision NOT an emotional one. Cee C being erratic obviously keeps a lot of people watching the show… she will get to the final 4….. remember I said it first!

27. Gloria

April 1, 2018 at 3:03 pm

who are you, you hypocrate. what about other HM having sex on national Tv and are still there. thula!!! you twisted mind.

• Susan

April 2, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Invest in sense, please. Not everything anyone says is being “hypocritical”. Unless of course you can have sex and have your parents and siblings and acquaintances watch you while at it, then shut up please. No one is saying don’t have sex, it’s the manner in which she did it that she clearly is now uncomfortable with. And no one is talking about other HMs but Bam Bam; this post is about her not other HMs so miss me with your reasonless comment.

28. Gloria

April 1, 2018 at 3:04 pm

after all it is a mere game.

29. Nolenga

April 1, 2018 at 4:57 pm

Eviction of Bambam is unfair. She was dramatic.

• Shandi

April 1, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Then her fans should have voted; this isn’t about what’s fair or unfair.

30. Paschy

April 1, 2018 at 10:56 pm

Cee c might b erratic but I still think she s better than those selling themselves ……… Love Alex but d way she displays…tire me

• BBN

September 13, 2020 at 5:14 am

Funny how this would go on to be one of the best seasons of big brother naija

31. Mr Femi

June 21, 2020 at 12:04 am

Wow.. Nice Content

32. Laycon

September 17, 2020 at 4:56 pm

Eiyaaa who should be evicted then?