Music

Brymo unveils 6th Studio Album “OṢÓ” | Watch Video for “Heya” on BN

Brymo unveils 6th Studio Album "OṢÓ" | Watch Video for "Heya" on BN

OṢÓ, the diary-like sixth album by one of Africa’s greatest singers/songwriters depicts Brymo’s propensity to evolve his art. Brymo brought class, growth and maturity to the table with this body of work.

Dedicated to keeping his art sacred, Brymo has blessed listeners with his strongest work till date – an atmospheric, introspective set that’s built on masterful songwriting, philosophy and rhythm.

From the rhythmic No Be Me, the reflective God is In Your Mind inspired by the work of a Ghanian fine artist; where Brymo brought his vocal prowess accompanied by strong guitar-riff by David Ubani, and to the soulful Bá’núsọ; OṢÓ is Brymo embracing his destiny as Africa’s leading figure in the arts!

Get OṢÓ on: iTunes | Amazon

Watch video for Heya! below:

See full tracklist below:

Brymo unveils 6th Studio Album "OṢÓ" | Watch Video for "Heya" on BN

1. Yolanda

March 27, 2018 at 11:23 pm

Wtf is he always having such DEMONIC ALBUM COVERS, I know you are the best musician in all of Nigeria hands down but pleas whatever ritualistic gods on your household or village you are appeasing to with this album covers, please stop it cos it’s scary..

First you honored Baphomet in your last album cover. Now this. Whatever you are trying to tell us, we get it. You worship somethings and it ain’t the Almighty God I know.

. You make excellent music so leave this demonism album covers alone its too much Brymo. I can’t have this album sitting in my living room.. Mba

• Your Ancestor

March 28, 2018 at 9:24 pm

SHUT UP!

2. Average Nigerian

March 28, 2018 at 2:29 am

I hope you know that’s just a cat on the cover, you’re the one projecting your ideas to it, what if he had a lion or an insect? I bet he knew what he was doing …Nigerians better wake up from all this superstition.Some one else where is inventing the next social medium and you’re here calling a cat god

3. Elise

March 28, 2018 at 3:29 am

How I love the way you sing Brymo, I actually love love this song and video. Well done

4. ugo

March 28, 2018 at 8:31 am

its clear he does not believe in God. we already know that. in a country like Nigeria, thats the beginning of your downfall. Trust me he will not get main stream with that. but then, i think thats the plan. do whatever you like ,it does not matter what the peolple think. That works outside of this country, but trust me, in Nigeria, thats a set up for failure.

• Moniker

March 28, 2018 at 12:40 pm

You are so naive with some level of confidence. Enjoy the song and move on. Who made you judge?

• Solange

March 28, 2018 at 1:16 pm

I agree. If I were to choose between Brymo and the ones who ‘believe in God’:
      The ones with multiple children from multiple women.
      The ones arrested for credit card fraud abroad.
      The ones smoking hard drugs and owing club owners.
      The ones with lackluster talent and zero musical pedigree.

Do Nigerians. even know what talent is?
      This country will kill your dreams.
      Brymo till I die or until he stops remaining true to himself

5. Oloye

March 28, 2018 at 9:39 am

Very beautiful cover, song and concepts!

6. Joseph A.

March 29, 2018 at 8:58 am

For those interested, the artwork was done by Ghariokwu Lemi, the artist behind most of Fela’s album art. You can see his signature at the bottom left corner of the album art.

Great independent album, and very different from the popular music today. Well done Brymo.

7. iyke

March 29, 2018 at 11:59 am

Great song,… awesome visuals. Well done brymo.